www.wmdolls.com

The female condom solution for fixed vaginas?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

The female condom solution for fixed vaginas?

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I have been reading about fixed vagina vs removable insert and I know the topic has been discussed indepth, so no need to rehash which is best.
The WM doll I ordered has a fixed vagina, I am confident in that choice.

Like your opinion on the use of a Femdom. That's a newer concept I never heard of before until now. I hear great things about it, the overall feeling and minimal cleanup. Wonder what other WM owners feels about it. Do you also use a water based or synthetic lubricant along with the Femdom or is the femdom already lubricated enough to do the deed?

Another question is the basic cleaning of the fixed vagina. I know the stick wrapped with microfiber towel is good method for drying. But when washing the inside of the vagina, just use a stick and sponge with warm soapy water correct? (does the kind of soap matter? body soap? liquid hand soap? etc..?)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The female condom solution for fixed vaginas?

Post by Maviarab »

This has been discussed ad-infinitum....

There are lots of topics on this and many many many wonders of all built in dolls use them.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Been using femidoms with my gals for 2 years now and so I never have to clean them out afterwards. Around once a month I smear a little Vaseline inside the lady parts but otherwise that's it, oh and they will last for ever, after use just rinse out and allow to dry. When new you remove the rubber ring that's inside and also wash off any lubricant as it's not compatible with tpe. Once you get used to them they are very straight forward and make life a lot simpler, plus there's no chance you will get to hear the pitter patter of tiny little tpe feet in 9 months time!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

All my girls are Jinsan and I use a femdom with all of them. I even have a WM that has an insert that I leave permanently in place and use a femdom with (as insertion and removal ultimately lead to tears-don't ask how I know, and yes I know how to use an insert correctly). That said, I don't use ANY water based products in any of the orifices as that's a certain recipe for mold. I Vaseline the orifice, the femdom and myself. After play, femdom is removed (at my leisure so I can spend time with my girl afterward as there's no rush for cleanup. Makes things very laid back and stress free), then the femdom cleaned with soap and water, no need to clean the orifice at all as tpe absorbs Vaseline. It's actually good for tpe :-)
I highly recommend this method and I also do NOT recommend inserts.
As an aside, Femdoms are silly expensive. Fortunately for us and our modality, they are quite reusable. I bought mine in bulk at an enormous savings. I'm so enamored with femdom use I'd be happy to send any member a femdom for free to try out (in its original sealed package of course). Just PM me and I'll send one. It will change your whole doll experience.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I would love to know why femidoms are so expensive in other countries like the US? Over here in the UK they are as cheap as chips! Get 3 for £3 off eBay!

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Mainly because the biggest supplier in the USA gives them away to Clinics. They wont sell to retailers for resale. Something to do with FDA regulation. As such all femidoms really have to be imported.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

VASELINE!!!

Praise the Lawd!!! :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks for that grim, I was wondering what it was! So maybe you guys in the US could take your gals into a clinic and get them prescribed? Just say she's allergic to the pill!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Thank you all,
you have changed my life. :)
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

The Messenger wrote:Thank you all,
you have changed my life. :)
And Changed mines too! Thank God for THE DOLL FORUM :D

INFORMATIONS