www.wmdolls.com

WM155DD appreciation thread

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: WM155DD appreciation thread

Post by StormiLover »

What an awesome idea.
Maybe we could coordinate the clothes or the posies to help make that happen.
Sounds like fun, I'm in, if it's even possible.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

icewind

Post by icewind »

Nice pictures of Stormi and Rachel, and here is an update from Emma... :D

She was posing very well, the poses became more and more exciting, until... 8O 8O 8O

Yes, it should not happen, but Emma lost her balance and felt over... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now she has some more scars on her shoulder and some abrasion on her arm and hand... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Posierlich-...und es kam ganz anders 04.jpg
Posierlich-...und es kam ganz anders 04.jpg (221.8 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
Posierlich-...und es kam ganz anders 06.jpg
Posierlich-...und es kam ganz anders 06.jpg (223.09 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
Posierlich-...und es kam ganz anders 10.jpg
Posierlich-...und es kam ganz anders 10.jpg (201.05 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
Posierlich-...und es kam ganz anders 12.jpg
Posierlich-...und es kam ganz anders 12.jpg (299.32 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
I should not do these dangerous poses again... :x
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi icewind, sorry to hear that Emma took a tumble, great poses though and she looks stunning in that blue dress and boots.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Wow icewind.
Emma sure looks comfortable posing for you.
The dress and boots suit her well.
Stormi sends hugs to Emma for her fall.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

The dress and boots combination works well, and looks really good on her!

I like the glasses perched on her cute little nose too - Emma is a hottie for sure!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

icewind wrote:Nice pictures of Stormi and Rachel, and here is an update from Emma... :D
She was posing very well, the poses became more and more exciting, until... 8O 8O 8O
Yes, it should not happen, but Emma lost her balance and felt over... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Now she has some more scars on her shoulder and some abrasion on her arm and hand... :cry: :cry: :cry:
I should not do these dangerous poses again... :x
Very nice icewind. :thumbs_up:
Emma looks gorgeous in the blue dress and boots. :D
I hope Emma is not too damaged from her fall. Standing in heels is very tricky to do.

icewind

Post by icewind »

Thank you Arthur1960, StormiLover, adelea and djcdoll for your compliments and sympathy!

I was pleased that the dress could handle her bOObs, and an old song came into my ears yesterday:

"These boots are made for walking..." I'm sure now, these boots are made for Emma!

The damage she received yesterday are small compared with her condition when she arrived at my doll sanctuary last autumn...

And Emma is my practice doll for learning these poses, i must use one doll, and the 155DD has the best combination of weight and size...

But i promise to be more carefull in the future, because i love all my dolls, no high risks anymore!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

In the spirit of keeping this thread going here's a couple of pics of Sarah after a makeover earlier today, I think these shots display her curves quite nicely...
Attachments
IMG_20190520_214454_414.jpg
IMG_20190520_214454_414.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1662 times
IMG_20190520_214617_739.jpg
IMG_20190520_214617_739.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 1662 times

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Oh my. My heart be still.
I love love love the 155DD.
That red dress shows all the reasons I love it.

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Magicman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Magicman »

That red dress is making me want to go buy a freakin red dress! Amazing shots. Very very tempting hmm...
Everything is bigger in Texas.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

That red dress is hot - nice and tight!

I love the way you can make out her garter straps underneath :)

I need to get my girls into some dresses, even if it's just for the fun of taking them off of them!

icewind

Post by icewind »

The dress is hot, no question... :thumbs_up:

But you can see all the underwear under the fabric, or is my note even the content of your dreams? :mrgreen:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi icewind, yes that's deliberate, I love stockings and suspenders on a gal so the hint of them under a tight dress is very much appreciated!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:You read my mind adelea, after seeing Sarah and Rachel together I was thinking just yesterday that I really need to do a set with them both stripped down to their lingerie having fun so watch out for that but yes, the more the merrier. Maybe djcdoll can work some magic with his Photoshop skills and create an image with all our gals together somehow?
StormiLover wrote:What an awesome idea.
Maybe we could coordinate the clothes or the posies to help make that happen.
Sounds like fun, I'm in, if it's even possible.
I've been having a think about this idea. I'm up for attempting this challenge - you know I like a challenge e.g. Tiffany wearing trash bags! :lol:
I can't guarantee I can achieve good results but it's worth a first attempt so we can improve in future.

We all have different home setups, with different interior lighting levels, windows, furniture arrangements, etc.
It may be possible to do but we need to try and take pictures of our WM155DD's that are VERY similar.
This is to simulate them all being taken from the same camera at the same time under similar lighting conditions when they're all combined.

So, here's my initial thoughts:
1 - For a first attempt lets try and create a photo where they're all sat on the side of a bed.
2 - Lets get all the WM155DD's dressed similar, say white bra and knickers or all black?
3 - Take some photos of your girl sat on the side of a bed or maybe a chair. If a chair is used sit her on a big white towel/blanket to make it easier to cut her out of the frame.
4 - Place the camera at eye height of your girl and about 5 or 6 feet away if possible and face on to the girl.
5 - Try to make sure she's well illuminated from one side if possible (it will look odd if they've all got different shadows and lighting).
6 - Don't crop your photos and try to take them is as high a resolution as you can.

Is this okay, has anybody got difficulties achieving these?
Do you want me to take a couple of sample photos so that people can try and copy them?
Let me know what you think, any suggestions or improvements, or if you want changes or if you want to try a different type of combined photo? :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Great djcdoll, I will try and sort something out with Sarah although it won't be today as I've just for Magda all set for a few pics, if you could post a pic of Tiff as guidance that would help, plus can't have too many pics if your gal!

INFORMATIONS