www.wmdolls.com

My Formal Apology to WM and an Explanation

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Formal Apology to WM and an Explanation

Post by Jay1313 »

I noticed this as well . They started deleting them early this morning I noticed.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

thats lame. really lame.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

It’s more then lame, it’s worrisome. Not good when our voices get silenced, especially in a situation such as this one.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

You see that Square Ad on the top left of the Forums front page? You think that's free? Haha, look I get it. I just think Dutch Husband should get a proper doll from the manufacturer. First time they screwed up, second time, it still arrived defective. Send out a third doll. Or if they don't want to deal with the risk, refund his money.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

yes it is worrisome if voices get silenced especially paying customers with valid concerns or issues. deleting them doesnt make them go away does it? sad.
yes dolllover2019 a refund would have been ideal for his troubles if they couldnt get the situation remedied.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

This is troubling to say the least, especially when it comes to the community’s best interest. I will NEVER buy from wm, of any of the companies under that particular manufacturer and will certainly not recommend them to anyone.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I also noticed Pieter's post, from the timeline where he declared he is leaving the forum and will never buy a doll again (to be honest he was being a bit dramatic lol) that post by him was deleted and all posts after that is gone as well.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

well said and very good point Jay1313. Im sure many others would feel the same.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

jokerisalive wrote:yes it is worrisome if voices get silenced especially paying customers with valid concerns or issues. deleting them doesnt make them go away does it? sad.
yes dolllover2019 a refund would have been ideal for his troubles if they couldnt get the situation remedied.
Sadly Joker, deleting things do make them go away in the 21st century digital world. But with someone who is effected by it, the memory remains.
Quality issues do arise in mass production, so everyone involved in the production,sale, transfer from door to door is responsible.

Canada Post delivered an empty envelope from Amazon to me :) The product (1 pound spool of solder) was too heavy for the envelope and it broke thru the envelope. Amazon is to blame for packing it in an envelope that was too weak to handle it.
Shipper did their job even though it was empty. Posties attached an apology for the damage.
I was sent a replacement, they packed it the same way. It too could have busted.
Not only that, it was not the stuff I'd ordered. :)

Carelessness. No one gives a fuck. no one, not even "established authorities" :)

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

To all - claims against sellers are only removed when the poster fails to provide evidence to satisfy Rule 10, or if there is an ongoing negotiation.

Strong claims can damage businesses. The forum and staff are not going to be held liable because claims are made without proof.

None of these discussions would even be possible if it wasn't for the forum.

We are not going to remove threads/posts that are honest and have satisfied Rule 10.

We will also be happy to listen to reasons why posts should be restored.

No one on staff gets any benefits from vendors, so we have no reason to side with them. I've said this before, I can't even get a decent discount on a doll :x

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Well Dutch Husband? Are there currently any ongoing negotiations going on? Please let us know. We are here to support you if you are.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Dolllover2019 wrote:Well Dutch Husband? Are there currently any ongoing negotiations going on? Please let us know.
In your case, your topic was removed because you were cross-posting about this thread which seemed excessive.

I don't want to defend WM if they don't deserve it, but what about the dozens of dolls sold without problems?

We need to see multiple incidences to establish a pattern. Re-posting about the same issue is not helpful.

Please trust that WM issues are on our radar. We care.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I completely understand about the "see this post before buying a WM" post. It was cross posting. I never mentioned it after it was taken down. I'll admit it was not necessary for me to go about it that way.
Dali wrote:
Dolllover2019 wrote:Well Dutch Husband? Are there currently any ongoing negotiations going on? Please let us know.
In your case, your topic was removed because you were cross-posting about this thread which seemed excessive.

I don't want to defend WM if they don't deserve it, but what about the dozens of dolls sold without problems?

We need to see multiple incidences to establish a pattern. Re-posting about the same issue is not helpful.

Please trust that WM issues are on our radar. We care.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

The topic here isn't so much about WM's quality control, I am not saying they are purposely sending out defective dolls just to keep up with production. But the protection should be for the buyer. So the question arises, when the doll leaves the factory does the manufacturer exonerates themselves of all responsibilities after shipment. And it seems as if WM's response pretty much dictates as much. Again, no one is knocking the Vendor whom I am sure is trying to get Dutch a proper doll, but if WM just wants this to "let the past be the past", people should be wary of the attitude the manufacturer takes. Does YL, 6ye, DS Doll etc...(Im just throwing out names here) do they have this kind of oh well too bad policy? I think something like this should allow newbies to be aware of before they decide on a doll. Were talking about $2K here, its a lot of money man. Mot people cant even afford it, or have to save up for years to be buy one. And for Dutch to be so humble in his apology which started all this, someone like myself...Ive never seen anything like this and I think we should support him. That's basically it.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

And I feel this has reached it apex. WM I'm sure has taken some notice. From here on out, its Dutch Husbands call. If he wants a proper doll and want to re-engage negotiations alot of us here will be willing and ready to support him. So that is what it is. Dutch...what do you want to do? I think you should get a proper doll, that's my opinion.

INFORMATIONS