www.wmdolls.com

Does anyone have a 158cm G-Cup?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Does anyone have a 158cm G-Cup?

Post by terabyte »

I am 99% sure I am getting another 152H doll as I absolutely love the body. I did notice the 158 G-Cup has almost the same measurement, slightly taller, tad smaller breast.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/158cm-wm-5ft2-g-cup/

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Does anyone have a 158cm G-Cup?

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Keen to know this too!

I'm wanting to check clothing sizes in advance for someone interested in this gal. She always gets a lot of hits on the site but no takers so far....

https://www.siliconelovers.com/products ... m-dolls-uk
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

terabyte wrote:I am 99% sure I am getting another 152H doll as I absolutely love the body. I did notice the 158 G-Cup has almost the same measurement, slightly taller, tad smaller breast.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/158cm-wm-5ft2-g-cup/
No I don't own one but thank you for mentioning her as she has some sexy curves. Slim thick indeed. Wow!
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Interesting that you raise this terabyte as this particular bod caught my eye when I saw the early pics but as yet I've not seen any owner Pics. My 158D is a lovely body in terms of height, decent width to shoulders, her legs are a tad thin when viewed from the front but the idea of a more fulsome version of this bod would certainly be on my wish list!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

This doll still has me intrigued....... Surprised no one has it.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

terabyte wrote:This doll still has me intrigued....... Surprised no one has it.

I found another TDF vendor who promoted it about a year ago when it first came out and it had a lot of interest and enthusiasm.
I've not seen the same photoshoot as the blonde version we have on any other sites to be honest...no idea why.
Maybe most have chosen the shoot with dark hair but we list both.

She's about the same weight as a 166C but quite a bit more curve... :razz:
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 13.10.33.png
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 13.10.33.png (711.74 KiB) Viewed 4315 times
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 13.12.32.png
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 13.12.32.png (603.05 KiB) Viewed 4315 times
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

WalkingRedead
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WalkingRedead »

Hi Terabyte. I don't have a 158cm g-cup now but I did order Arielle from Silicone Lovers today and will arrive in a few weeks. This will be my first love doll.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've seen photos of that blonde before recently...a real cutie-more so than the brunette. Can't recall where I saw those pictures. Titties to be for my liking.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi terabyte I'm hoping to get a 158G myself, just looking into it now so I'm glad you jogged my memory with this thread, will keep you posted!

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

WalkingRedead wrote:Hi Terabyte. I don't have a 158cm g-cup now but I did order Arielle from Silicone Lovers today and will arrive in a few weeks. This will be my first love doll.
Nice man, congrats! If you don't mind, post some pics when she arrives. :D
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

WalkingRedead wrote:Hi Terabyte. I don't have a 158cm g-cup now but I did order Arielle from Silicone Lovers today and will arrive in a few weeks. This will be my first love doll.
Looking forward to some pics of her after she arrives!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Silicone Lovers wrote:

I found another TDF vendor who promoted it about a year ago when it first came out and it had a lot of interest and enthusiasm.
I've not seen the same photoshoot as the blonde version we have on any other sites to be honest...no idea why.
Maybe most have chosen the shoot with dark hair but we list both.

She's about the same weight as a 166C but quite a bit more curve... :razz:
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 13.10.33.png
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 13.12.32.png
That is some great shots of that doll, I especially like the with the dark hair. Damn it, my doll shopping list is getting longer.
That's awesome, congratulations, looking forward to seeing a thread of her.
Arthur1960 wrote:
Hi terabyte I'm hoping to get a 158G myself, just looking into it now so I'm glad you jogged my memory with this thread, will keep you posted!

Hi Arthur, I appreciate it, I think I just put this doll on my list.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ok, I'm just placing my order now, it's looking likely that this bod will be going with my 172 head (Valeris). When Valeris had a lend of Athena's 158D bod she looked pretty good, nice height etc and the extra thickness and curves with this newer bod can only be for the better. I will obviously keep you posted.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ok, I'm just placing my order now, it's looking likely that this bod will be going with my 172 head (Valeris). When Valeris had a lend of Athena's 158D bod she looked pretty good, nice height etc and the extra thickness and curves with this newer bod can only be for the better. I will obviously keep you posted.
Thanks Arthur, nice to hear you are adding to your family! Looking forward to photos!

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Arthur1960 wrote:Ok, I'm just placing my order now, it's looking likely that this bod will be going with my 172 head (Valeris). When Valeris had a lend of Athena's 158D bod she looked pretty good, nice height etc and the extra thickness and curves with this newer bod can only be for the better. I will obviously keep you posted.

Wowee! Looking forward to seeing both Terabyte AND Arthur's soon! :multi:

INFORMATIONS