www.wmdolls.com

Vaseline

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Vaseline

Post by ColColt »

I've never been quite sure how often this should be applied to their vulnerable parts-under arms, breast, elbows, knees, and especially where the legs join the body. That's probably the most stressed areas. Once a week, once a month?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Vaseline

Post by Dollarhyde »

That depends upon your use first and how much you are flexing her... I think many lube the doll way too much but that's just my opinion. My silicone girls don't get lubed however, I use mineral oil my TPE ladies once every 6 months and my oldest is 3 years old now.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

I did vaseline treatment on my doll when she first arrived at my place. That was six months ago. Then I decided to skip vaseline and just wash her in water and soap and after washing, treat her with corn starch powder if the tpe feels sticky.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

If you can't resist their charm and must have a "roll in the hay" with them once a week, then it's going to be once a week lube-at least inside her.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

If you're having fun once a week then I would probably say once every 6 months should be good... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Lube inside her canal is no problem. I let my doll keep some water based lube in her canal for some days to soften the TPE. Avoid longer contact with lube to the so called "vagina plug"

INFORMATIONS