www.wmdolls.com

Damaged breast in 163 cm H cup jasmine ryan davis

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Damaged breast in 163 cm H cup jasmine ryan davis

Post by Boobman »

To clean both sides of any doll you do not have to roll her over. Lay flat on her back then clean, & if needed oil to help clean then Vaseline stress areas older doll mixes some new some say no oil etc added after purchase. Clean all you can from her on back position. To do the back & back of legs - lift them like you are going to sit her up but leave on her back. once cleaned etc dry - soak in time may be overnight. Then to do her back sit her up with her legs parallel to floor, table etc. Rolling them you can tear even solid breasted dolls the bigger the more danger of damage.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Aldebaran20 wrote:Hello again

I am a little sad as I wrote before because one of the breast of my doll seems to be damaged due the weight of the doll. The breasts seem to be hurt due rolling the doll in bed due washing, one of them is much smaller now (maybe D cup with a lot of luck E cup when the breast is resting, and when used /touched the breast seems to decrease to C cup, and factory settings was H cup) and have a bruise kinda like a pop up ballon with a needle in the side, is also more loose in that area. The other breast was smaller but after resting it seems it has regained it glorious H cup, the doll is 50 kgs and rolling her on bed I think hurt the breast bad it seems.

I am truly worried the smaller now D cup breast could continue to get smaller, as it feels more loose to the touch unlike the other breast, after resting it enough it seems it regains till E cup but still is smaller than the other breast and more loose, the bruise after some days of rest have dissaparead a little altough is still present kinda like a spot, and when touching it I feel something got damaged inside that breast maybe due strong pressure (the doll rolling over and bending over the bed maybe?). Is not possible to fix that? Kinda like injecting some silicone or something into the breast?

The vendor said Jasmine is suppose to have solid breast, unlike hollow breast they arent supposed to present such size diminishing problems according to her.

Also a small cut in the wrist due the very same bed rolling (when washing the doll) now seems to be getting bigger, it is possible to fix it?

The magnificent curves of my Jasmine got damaged in the breast (one of my favorites parts), still she has her outstanding hips and legs plus pretty face but still is a bummer, oh well ...
Hello

You can send me the picture on this forum,maybe i can help :angel:

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

WM dolls wrote:
Aldebaran20 wrote:Hello again

I am a little sad as I wrote before because one of the breast of my doll seems to be damaged due the weight of the doll. The breasts seem to be hurt due rolling the doll in bed due washing, one of them is much smaller now (maybe D cup with a lot of luck E cup when the breast is resting, and when used /touched the breast seems to decrease to C cup, and factory settings was H cup) and have a bruise kinda like a pop up ballon with a needle in the side, is also more loose in that area. The other breast was smaller but after resting it seems it has regained it glorious H cup, the doll is 50 kgs and rolling her on bed I think hurt the breast bad it seems.

I am truly worried the smaller now D cup breast could continue to get smaller, as it feels more loose to the touch unlike the other breast, after resting it enough it seems it regains till E cup but still is smaller than the other breast and more loose, the bruise after some days of rest have dissaparead a little altough is still present kinda like a spot, and when touching it I feel something got damaged inside that breast maybe due strong pressure (the doll rolling over and bending over the bed maybe?). Is not possible to fix that? Kinda like injecting some silicone or something into the breast?

The vendor said Jasmine is suppose to have solid breast, unlike hollow breast they arent supposed to present such size diminishing problems according to her.

Also a small cut in the wrist due the very same bed rolling (when washing the doll) now seems to be getting bigger, it is possible to fix it?

The magnificent curves of my Jasmine got damaged in the breast (one of my favorites parts), still she has her outstanding hips and legs plus pretty face but still is a bummer, oh well ...
Hello

You can send me the picture on this forum,maybe i can help :angel:

Hello

Thanks, this is the photo :
Attachments
tits damaged.jpg
tits damaged.jpg (23 KiB) Viewed 1004 times
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

I have a meat flavor injector but the syringe I fear is way to big.

I will try to get a normal syringe but I fear the breast cavity is broken/teared on the spot where it seems like a bruise fingertip in the photo, it feels not good when touched (it seems air escaped through there) but is inside the breast cavity not a tear in the exterior skin
Attachments
breast problem.jpg
breast problem.jpg (26.6 KiB) Viewed 961 times
breast problem 2.jpg
breast problem 2.jpg (25.96 KiB) Viewed 961 times

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Does anyone knows how many ML of air an H cup can contain? I am using a 3ml 21g hypodermic needle and it seems it requieres a lot (I have done 2 plastic surgeries on my waifu already and it still seems a long way)

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

How can I fix/repair internal breast wounds??

I am uploading some pics of Jazmin's breast, one with the deflation
issue and two once I have reinflated them with the hypodermic syringe.
The problem is as you can see in the photo with the deflation problem,
you can see an spot /mark of the size of the fiingertip on the
breast's side. (sorry for repeat pics)

I can tell by touching it is a damaged area inside the breast
(probably where the air slip out) the problem is I cannot try to
repair it because it would involve opening the breast kinda like a
surgery and the potential damage trying to fix it would be much
bigger. Is there a way to heal/repair an internal wound like that of
the breast without risking her breast to receive a bigger damaged?

The air stays within the breast an no longer slips out unless I squeeze them hard I guess (which I dont want to try)

It is possible to fix an internal breast wound? and if so? how?
Attachments
jaz.jpg
jaz.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 894 times
breast inflated.jpg
breast inflated.jpg (26.35 KiB) Viewed 894 times
breast issue.jpg
breast issue.jpg (25.96 KiB) Viewed 894 times

INFORMATIONS