www.wmdolls.com

Heavy Doll Moving Tips

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Heavy Doll Moving Tips

Post by ColColt »

You've got some time left-by 50 you can hang it up manipulated them 90-100 pound girls. :D

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

ColColt wrote:Another trick to handling those heavy dames is to be under 60!! Guys are their strongest in mid 30's. From there on out it's a slow progressive nose dive. Be advised.
:(

Guess I got into this "sport" right on time then.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Yep-I procrastinated too long and have to hold the weights to 70 pounds max or less.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

:haha4: :haha4:
I admit that I feel myself getting weaker as I get older.
Even moving my own body around reminds me of how much I've changed over recent years.
That being said, I'm mid 50's and even though my Zeni kicks my ass at 108lbs.
I'm looking at that new 173 H-cup and licking my lips. :lol:
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

An alternate to a wheel chair is a walker that is equiped with a seat. They are much less expensive, and do not have as big a footprint - which is quite handy in tight spaces. Do note that you will be pushing your doll with her facing backwards, so you must use a bit more care in transporting, so she won't teeter too much and fall. I got mine an Amazon for sbout $65US. I do also have a wheelchair, but tend to use the walker most often, owing to its better handling in close quarters. My model also has a lift-up storage compartment under the seat.

Note:. Do NOT transport real people on a walker! Just dolls.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

kevinth1985 wrote:
ColColt wrote:Another trick to handling those heavy dames is to be under 60!! Guys are their strongest in mid 30's. From there on out it's a slow progressive nose dive. Be advised.
Yikes! I will be 34 next month...all downhill I suppose! ;)
I am 35 yo and when I first received Jazmin I was unable to lift her from the floor (50 Kilograms is like 110 pounds I guess), now I can even if for a few seconds/minutes enough to move her from the floor to the bed or to the chair but still is waayy to heavy (carry bride position helps). Non standing feet makes everything more complicated when moving her.
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

The Messenger wrote::haha4: :haha4:
Even moving my own body around reminds me of how much I've changed over recent years.
Yay I just look at the 173 cm H cup and my eyes ares starry eyed surprised.
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

I like tall dolls. But I’m a little guy so I need all the leverage I can get. When I lift Dolls from a standing position, I crouch and lock my arms underneath her butt cheeks and then just stand up. It involves less “lifting” and more just “standing up”. Then I can walk her to where she needs to be. I can’t count how many times I’ve rearranged the doll room and that’s the only way I carry them.
When I carry them after initial powdering I lay them in a flat standing position and carry them in to the doll room like they were one solid beam. It’s easier for me to stand them up at that point as opposed to carrying them “bridal style” and having to re-straighten them out afterward. That particular method may not work for everyone. And as I said, I’m not that big of a guy and it works for me.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

Hey Jeff... which video?
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
That doll is close to 120 lbs so I would be very careful if doing a bridal carry.
And where she stays when you are not home and where you play with her can make a difference as well.
I am 5'5" and 160 lbs.
The heaviest doll I have owned was 110lbs.
If moving my dolls and they are already standing from point a to point b, I normally give them a bear hug.
If she is already on the bed, I use the method as described in my video.
Best,
Jeff

Lonelyracer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lonelyracer »

Hello.

I just puchased my first doll, and i have good time (when waiting..) to make this handy dolly for my doll!
Now i have had doll about week and it is very easy to handle my doll with this.
And i am storing my doll in closet in this position.
Only improvement i am gonna make is add more weight to the base of dolly.
Attachments
20190731_084702.jpg
20190731_084702.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 1289 times

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

You're probably right. I don't think I'm much weaker physically than I was when I was 30 - but mentally I just couldn't be bothered. Just thinking about moving a heavy doll tires me out! Quite a lot of it's in the mind. As you get older you tend to ditch a lot of things simply because you lose the will. Other examples: only taking cabin luggage - no suitcases; avoiding hot sweaty cities on holiday; calling somebody out to change a wheel; etc etc etc.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Easiest way to move her and can stand her up easy you have to use this dolly on dolly. Amazon has some great ones that move up and down stairs easy as well. I like the Harper dolly.

I found these are the tool. I want a 50 inch booty one myself. My last doll was 110 pounds but threw her out recently TPE on black doll smell was really bad.

Dinosious
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dinosious »

For moving between rooms, i use a hand truck if i feel not carrying her.

For short distances i grab her under her arms, for greater distances i bend my knees, hug her and place my hands under her bottom and then i stand up. This way the center of gravity is alignet with mine and i can walk freely.

DRo2992
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DRo2992 »

The Messenger wrote::haha4: :haha4:
Mine just finished and is ready to ship, i cant wait! I like heavier dolls gives me another reason to workout and the moving/positioning is a workout on its own haha. What i like about the 173 h cup is that it is a little under 100lb (i'll see about that soon) but doesnt sacrifice bust or height. Shes 5 foot 8 and busty as hell! 100lbs seems like a good bargain.

ready269

Post by ready269 »

Anybody ever try those tennis shoes with wheels on their doll. They might be called "wheelies". I'm about to get my first doll and thought that might be a way to move her around.

INFORMATIONS