www.wmdolls.com

One such highly anticipated Anti-fake

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

One such highly anticipated Anti-fake

Post by WM dolls »

Hello guys ,

WM DOLL Anti-fake is complete。

There are many people who buy fake WM products on other websites. Therefore, we hope this function can help you avoid buying fake products
Attachments
QQ图片20191128101636.png
QQ图片20191128101636.png (13.63 KiB) Viewed 2693 times

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: One such highly anticipated Anti-fake

Post by Dollover2000 »

Awesome! Thank you!
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

You know you have something good when others are trying to fake your products. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

GREAT IDEA!

I would suggest making sure your codes are not visible and searchable....

Just set up a type in field. The it is confirmed or declined. And provide a field to submit the doll build specs and get a Yes or No regarding matching original build spec... and further specifics please e-mail our customer service department.

The only reason I mention that is if you can type in a code and get a Doll to come up complete with specs.... or just search the Dolls in some kind of Numerical database..

Then if I were trying all I have to do is Search a Doll, knock off a doll with the same base features... Or search out one that meets the specs of my already built knock off doll. And copy the number to a fake certificate. (Trust me people are willing to forge such items so you want to make it hard for them)

Just an Idea is all....

But I think a COA for a Doll is really brigt... (Especially if it is also engraved somewhere on the doll) They might be a little trouble but it protects your companies integrity.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Sir Agot Dahl wrote:GREAT IDEA!

I would suggest making sure your codes are not visible and searchable....

Just set up a type in field. The it is confirmed or declined. And provide a field to submit the doll build specs and get a Yes or No regarding matching original build spec... and further specifics please e-mail our customer service department.

The only reason I mention that is if you can type in a code and get a Doll to come up complete with specs.... or just search the Dolls in some kind of Numerical database..

Then if I were trying all I have to do is Search a Doll, knock off a doll with the same base features... Or search out one that meets the specs of my already built knock off doll. And copy the number to a fake certificate. (Trust me people are willing to forge such items so you want to make it hard for them)

Just an Idea is all....

But I think a COA for a Doll is really brigt... (Especially if it is also engraved somewhere on the doll) They might be a little trouble but it protects your companies integrity.

Thanks ,But each product corresponds to a unique CODE.

If the same number is queried twice, the webpage will let you know it was queried.

Then ,you will know that it was a fake doll if you just receive the doll .

Thanks again ,we will think about your advice
:glou: :glou:

Trebaldin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Trebaldin »

Sorry if i'm asking silly questions, but do only complete dolls and/or bodies come with such an Anti-Fake code or do Heads without a body to?

Just a question that arose, since i'm thinking about buying solo heads in order to give a doll another face at some point in time.

stay safe and healthy everyone :)
~Trebaldin

INFORMATIONS