www.wmdolls.com

Amber's Photoshoots 166C

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Amber's Photoshoots 166C

Post by Trick700 »

Got a new camera today and decided to try out a small photoshoot. I will post future updates in here as she gets more clothes and we have time for more shoots. I'm learning very quickly how much work it is, and how difficult it is to take good pictures. I gained a lot of respect for those that post some of the content on here. I'm still very new to the doll world and know nothing about photography, but we're gonna give it a shot. Just looking to share my experiences and get some feedback along the way.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (484.37 KiB) Viewed 23711 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (510.19 KiB) Viewed 23711 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (538.43 KiB) Viewed 23711 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (744.17 KiB) Viewed 23711 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (893.28 KiB) Viewed 23711 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (422.35 KiB) Viewed 23711 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (467.75 KiB) Viewed 23711 times

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Amber's Photoshoots 166C

Post by Unwritten »

Congrats on your gal, and you're first shoot. She's definitely lovely, and I love the outfit! I always like seeing everybody else's 166c's. Just an amazing doll! It's a lot of work doing photo shoots for sure, but everything gets a little easier as you learn how to move her around better.

Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Trick700 »

Unwritten wrote:Congrats on your gal, and you're first shoot. She's definitely lovely, and I love the outfit! I always like seeing everybody else's 166c's. Just an amazing doll! It's a lot of work doing photo shoots for sure, but everything gets a little easier as you learn how to move her around better.
Thank you, I posted some pictures of her in a cheerleader outfit also, but wanted to make an official thread for future updates. 166C is definitely amazing, I like the sporty outfits because she has such a fit figure. There are quite a few on here and she can really rock any style. I've had her a week so far but I work a lot so its hard to find the time

Android18

Post by Android18 »

Skin tone?

Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Trick700 »

Android18 wrote:Skin tone?
She's light tan. Kinda wish I went a shade darker, but it's easy to make her look darker with lighting.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Well hello Amber
Very nice
Love the outfit
Always good to see the 166 #273
The pictures look great,I know what you mean about some owners pics look insanely good

I still can't take a decent photo but compare my 1st pic a year ago to one last week
Just using my phone
Attachments
oie-IVn-Xw-XXEOw-B5 (1).jpg
oie-IVn-Xw-XXEOw-B5 (1).jpg (108.59 KiB) Viewed 23571 times
FaceApp_1601378358922.jpg
FaceApp_1601378358922.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 23571 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on the new camera... Amber's photos look great... yes, it does take a little work getting them into outfits... they truly are little princesses when it comes to that they won't lift a finger to help you dress them... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Trick700 »

bigchilli wrote:Well hello Amber
Very nice
Love the outfit
Always good to see the 166 #273
The pictures look great,I know what you mean about some owners pics look insanely good

I still can't take a decent photo but compare my 1st pic a year ago to one last week
Just using my phone
Thanks, your pictures of Mia look great, and congrats on Soo-Jin. That wig looks really good on her.
Dollarhyde wrote:Congrats on the new camera... Amber's photos look great... yes, it does take a little work getting them into outfits... they truly are little princesses when it comes to that they won't lift a finger to help you dress them... :glou:
Thank you, between dressing and posing her it's quite a workout. She was no help at all, but she always makes up for it afterwards.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Hello Trick700. Welcome to TDF !

Amber is beautiful :)
I know you will enjoy her and everything about having her. The clothes, makeup and the photos.

As bigchilli showed you, it just takes time to improve your photos. You are off to a good start.

When we look back at Summer’s first photos, we are appalled. So crude! But we have been paying attention to 2 things...real models...how they hold their hands, stand and tilt their heads. And second, we study the photos on this forum. There are amazing photographers right here! They know how to pose their dolls and use light. They manage to give life to the eyes and captivate the viewer.

One more thing and again bigchilli is my illustration. Never underestimate the importance of good hair!

Congrats on your girl!
:glou:

Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Trick700 »

Leatherman wrote:Hello Trick700. Welcome to TDF !

Amber is beautiful :)
I know you will enjoy her and everything about having her. The clothes, makeup and the photos.

As bigchilli showed you, it just takes time to improve your photos. You are off to a good start.

When we look back at Summer’s first photos, we are appalled. So crude! But we have been paying attention to 2 things...real models...how they hold their hands, stand and tilt their heads. And second, we study the photos on this forum. There are amazing photographers right here! They know how to pose their dolls and use light. They manage to give life to the eyes and captivate the viewer.

One more thing and again bigchilli is my illustration. Never underestimate the importance of good hair!

Congrats on your girl!
:glou:

Thank you, seeing Summer's photos and some of the other great photographers on here is what really pushed me to made the purchase. I soon realized the difference between taking a picture of a doll and creating an image of a sexy model. Some of the poses you have captured with Summer seem so natural and lifelike. I'm sure we will step up our game as we get more comfortable, and yes the hair can be a handful but can make all the difference. Either way Amber has been tons of fun this first week and that's what it's really all about. I think you pointed that out with the F on her cheerleader outfit.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Great lookin lady you have there Trick! A total babe! As far as photos go, these look great! I concur with Leatherman, definitely pay close attention to hands and eyes. I think most photographers really take off once they start to get the hang of those 2 things. Again, congrats and we definitely hope to see more of Amber! :D

Me. Ducati

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

Congrats! Amber is a total babe! Just keep having fun dressing her, posing her, and taking pictures of her. Everything improves over time.

Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Trick700 »

My Saturday morning secretary. She loves checking out everyone's new updates.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (3.43 MiB) Viewed 23095 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (3.39 MiB) Viewed 23095 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 23095 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (3.46 MiB) Viewed 23095 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 23095 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (5.38 MiB) Viewed 23095 times

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

Really like your Saturday morning secretary and the office dress code. I'll have to invest in a 166C someday, they sure have alot going on ;)
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Nice setup you have there Trick! Love that last pic where Amber is smiling, super cute! Careful with that black lingerie, our experience is that black lace tends to stain so check it often! Keep those sexy pics coming! :wink:

INFORMATIONS