www.wmdolls.com

Any problems purchasing a WM doll?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MIKE238
Former Member

Any problems purchasing a WM doll?

Post by MIKE238 »

Hey all.

I'm just curious how easy it is to purchase a doll from WM Dolls and if any of you have had problems during the online purchasing process. I can see on their site that they accept credit cards and, apparently, bank transfers but I'm always a bit wary working with an overseas company I'm not familiar with (and I'm not just singling out Chinese companies - this pertains to ALL countries, with my apologies to WM Dolls) and I guess I just want to feel safe ordering from someone for the first time. I wish they offered Paypal as a checkout option but since they don't, I would be using my VISA card. And, certainly, a comment from WM Dolls themselves would be most welcome.

So any info or caveats on ordering from WM would be greatly welcomed. I'm planning on buying the 100 cm doll - I just can't get her beautiful body out of my mind!

Thanks!

Mike

Zutroy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Any problems purchasing a WM doll?

Post by Zutroy »

Hey MIKE238. First and only doll so far that I've purchased was through WM Doll's main site. You do go through paypal when you click the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of WM Doll's order page and from there you can use a credit card to make the payment within paypal. I didn't have any issues and it leaves a record in your paypal and credit card with the line item as "PAYPAL *WM DOLLS".

Hope that helps.

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Awesome! Thanks Zutroy. I didn't go far enough to test the checkout regimen on the site and I'm really glad to hear I can make the purchase through Paypal. Now I just need $500 more to buy my 100 cm doll!

Mike

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

You can PM me your location, Mike, and I will give you a TDF members price. Payment is still via PayPal :)

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I ordered two heads and paid via PayPal. Door to door was about five days delivery to US.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

Hello,im new here and.interested in wm dolls wholsale. Can anyone help? Thanks

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

Im interested in the brown skin dolls

Hiroko
Doll
Doll

Post by Hiroko »

Don't order directly on the site, PM a rep and they will give you a TDF discount. Brown skin is not really brown, some of the latest dolls are much better, but sometimes it is a darker pink. It could depend on the model. My last doll was the tan/brown and is more of a darker pink. Delivery time is much improved.

Ning (I hijacked Hiroko's account for a minute.)

Check out my arrival: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=61210 if you are interested in what tan/brown looks like.

Hiroko

INFORMATIONS