www.wmdolls.com

Replaceable insert, or fixed Vagina? Is there information?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Greyling

Replaceable insert, or fixed Vagina? Is there information?

Post by Greyling »

I can't find any information on any website selling the WM dolls about what the replaceable insert is, what it looks like, or how it functions.
Anyone have any information and/or opinions about the fixed versus the replacable? Pictures of replaceable?

Greyling

Re: Replaceable insert, or fixed Vagina? Is there informati

Post by Greyling »

Does the doll have to be ordered so it can have the insert placed into it, or can any doll accept the insert?

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

You have to state your preference when ordering. You can't put an insert in a built-in, at least I haven't heard of it being done, but members have used the insert doll without the insert. At least with WM and YL Doll (WM sister company), the vagina looks exactly the same from the outside, the insert goes all the way in and sits snugly behind the opening. Supposedly you can't feel the difference (mine is built-in so I can't vouch for it). If you look at the thread indicated by Spider, you will see there is no labia or anything because the labia are part of the doll body itself.

I think it is a great innovation. Personally I think the inserts that stick out with their own labia never really match the doll and take away from the "realism", hence fantasy. Just my opinion though. With an insert you can purchase all kinds of different makes and models, even if some need trimming to fit properly. With my next (larger) doll, I am getting insert partly for that reason, and because cleanup will be much easier. Cleaning a 70lb built-in has to be a nightmare, and I since I have gone from using an FC to bareback with Hiroko, I don't plan on going back to the FC except for anal.

Ning

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollNewbe »

I have the insert in my WM 157b and I love it. I was initially worried about difficulty removing and inserting it especially damaging/tearing the doll. But after ~6 weeks, no problems. Found it was pretty simple to do. A lot easier than taking the doll to the bath every time or having a bucket, plastic sheet, and irrigator handy.

I liberally smear petroleum jelly on the outside of the insert. I insert my free hand part way into the doll's vaginal cavity to help guide the insert in which slips right into position with little effort. Removing it is similar. I plug the insert with a tissue or paper towel to prevent spillage, insert a hand between the insert and doll, and push/pull it right out.

Cleaning the insert is dead easy and takes me less than a minute. Run hot water, turn the insert inside out, rinse, wash with a squirt of anti bacterial hand soap, rinse, dry, and turn right side out. Dry the outside, reapply the petroleum jelly and re-insert. Done. I also put a bit of petroleum jelly on the labia and around the entrance to keep this nice and supple.

So far this seems to work. No tears.

The WM insert feels awesome and if it didn't, I could get a bigger/smaller/different one as needed.

Finally, WM did an awesome job designing the labia/entrance and how the insert sits set back from the vaginal entrance. When inserted, you don't see it from the outside.

All in all, I would highly recommend the WM insert.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Most of my dolls are inserts, but I've been switching over to fixed on my last 4 dolls. I had some problems with keeping the insert aligned. It created some anti climatic experiences.

I use female condoms in the fixed so the vagina stays dry, but it still feels as good as a lubbed insert to me. I even recommend them for safe sex with a real girl.

I also didn't enjoy inserting or removing the insert (breaks the 4th wall).

For my insert girls, they get an insert one last time and I use a female condom as well. The condom guides me so I haven't had a relapse on alignment issues. One doll had an insert that was poorly designed that included the labia (looks horrible) and the entry was so poor that I thought I would have to cut a larger hole. But the female condom saved the day and it would let me in.

Also female condoms are reusable after wash/dry. I'm still on my first one. I may open a second to make the threesomes full participation.

INFORMATIONS