www.wmdolls.com

Riley with Insert, will it be made?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Greyling

Riley with Insert, will it be made?

Post by Greyling »

I see the Riley 100 CM has no option for an insert,
wondering if it's even possible on a doll this size.
If so would there be plans to bring one out with the insert?

bigslimyblob
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Riley with Insert, will it be made?

Post by bigslimyblob »

Those are both good questions.

I can't be certain if the size restricts the possibility of an insert. 100cm is quite small, so it might be a bit of an issue, but I still think it should definitely be possible.

An version with an insert would be welcome. Having to replace an entire doll instead of just an insert is too much of a drawback. I don't currently see myself getting a 100cm, and I think she's the best-looking of all this manufacturer's dolls.

NingyouLover

Re: Riley with Insert, will it be made?

Post by NingyouLover »

If I can recall, originally the 100cm without the anus was offered in both built-in and insert. When the small bust was offered and I ordered, they were in the process of adding the anus, so I opted for that, but didn't even think about inserts since I was going to get the built-in anyway. She's small enough and light enough that a built-in is easy to clean, but with my 158, insert is the way to go. They may still offer the insert on the 100cm, but you should PM the company rep Adam, he will know.

Ning

INFORMATIONS