www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha she does look really cute sitting in that window, I wish I had similar windows in my house, I'm sure a couple of my gals would happily sit in them! Nice denim skirt Tiffany is wearing although it doesn't leave much to the imagination which is fine by me!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha she does look really cute sitting in that window, I wish I had similar windows in my house, I'm sure a couple of my gals would happily sit in them! Nice denim skirt Tiffany is wearing although it doesn't leave much to the imagination which is fine by me!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Yes, I think she likes sitting in that window. She gets a good view of everthing going on around here!
For skirts and shorts I have to get children's sizes due to Tiffany's small hips and waist.
On eBay it can be a bit hit and miss with sizing and this denim mini-skirt is a bit on the small size, but it was very cheap so it's okay.
Good job she was wearing knickers!! :mrgreen:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've found a couple of teen skirts that have those adjustable elastic bits in the waist so you can take them in, they work quite well on my slimmer gals.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Good to see that Tiffany is back, We missed her last week. :o (I now the reason. :thumbs_up: )

Tiffany remains beautiful what she also adds to clothing.......... :D
I / we enjoy her photo sessions again and again. 8) :)

Nice too see that Tiffany is enjoying the sun........... 8)
What is good (Sun) for the people is also good for the doll, everything to a limited extent and then there is nothing to worry about. :wink:
Later in the winter we have to miss the sun a bit more often........ Then the dark days come again but hopefully that lasts until that time............ Both still enjoy. :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahaha man that was a fun read! And I bet she does know ;)

Got me thinking how'd it would be for someone to not know of dolls even existing, and seeing her standing like that...you'd be like 'damn fine chick' when you just catch her, and than 'DAMMM HUGE TITS' when you start to stare, too 'WTF she doesnt move' and might consider 'how convenient' ;) LOL. Like the skirt btw, and most the very first picture!
djcdoll wrote:Tiffany has got a new denim mini-skirt. Another eBay bargain, we like bargains. :D
She was trying it on bit earlier just as the garbage men came around again, reversing the truck up behind the house.
Tiffany was back at the window again watching them. I don't think they noticed her standing there.

Once they'd gone and driven off, she sat in the window, watching the world go by, taking advantage of the late summer sunshine.
I don't think she realised how short that mini-skirt was - or maybe she did, ha ha!! :lol:
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:I've found a couple of teen skirts that have those adjustable elastic bits in the waist so you can take them in, they work quite well on my slimmer gals.
The denim mini-skirt I got has those too, so it fits her waist quite well.
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Good to see that Tiffany is back, We missed her last week. :o (I now the reason. :thumbs_up: )
Tiffany remains beautiful what she also adds to clothing.......... :D
I / we enjoy her photo sessions again and again. 8) :)

Nice too see that Tiffany is enjoying the sun........... 8)
What is good (Sun) for the people is also good for the doll, everything to a limited extent and then there is nothing to worry about. :wink:
Later in the winter we have to miss the sun a bit more often........ Then the dark days come again but hopefully that lasts until that time............ Both still enjoy. :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:
Thanks DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:
I'm glad you liked the photos. I try to do the best I can.
Yes the late summer sun was nice today. We need to soak up as much sun as we can to last us all through the coming darker days.
We've still got some days left before then, so try to enjoy it while we can. :D
It will be a lot harder to take good photos when it gets darker and dull. :(
avante wrote:Hahahaha man that was a fun read! And I bet she does know ;)

Got me thinking how'd it would be for someone to not know of dolls even existing, and seeing her standing like that...you'd be like 'damn fine chick' when you just catch her, and than 'DAMMM HUGE TITS' when you start to stare, too 'WTF she doesnt move' and might consider 'how convenient' ;) LOL. Like the skirt btw, and most the very first picture!
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
I'd just managed to get Tiffany standing at the window when the garbage truck came. I'd forgotten that they would come today.
I didn't want to move her so I thought I'd leave her there while they did their work.
I don't think any of them noticed her, but it would have been interesting if one of the guys had shouted something or did a wolf whistle! Ha ha.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The summer hasn't yet finished here in the UK. Tiffany wanted to take advantage of the late summer sunshine while it was available.
She put on her red bikini as she likes that one and she know's that I like it too. :D
We'll call this photoset, "Late summer, bikini and shorts".

As we had a few clouds dotted about we tried to get some photos while the sunshine was out.
The first photos were taken by the white washed wall so she could show off her denim shorts.
After a while we sat down for a rest on the bench as it was warm in the sunshine. 8)

Part 2 follows shortly.
Attachments
Bikini top by the wall.
Bikini top by the wall.
A.jpg (298.23 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
More bikini top by the wall.
More bikini top by the wall.
B.jpg (316.51 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
We're sat on the bench.
We're sat on the bench.
C.jpg (343 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Part 2 and final part of the "Late summer, bikini and shorts" photoset.

While we were sitting on the bench Tiffany whispered in my ear "check no ones around while I take off my bikini top!". 8O
Luckily no neighbours were around so we fooled around a bit with a beach towel and a cushion.
I thought "this is a nice way to spend a sunny Friday afternoon." :D
Attachments
Fooling around with a beach towel.
Fooling around with a beach towel.
D.jpg (367.65 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
Good job that's a big cushion.
Good job that's a big cushion.
E.jpg (281.24 KiB) Viewed 1511 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Wow! Thank goodness for some late summer sun! Have to say that you are getting really good at capturing Tiff in her bikini, or a towel for that matter! She really is a little ray of sunshine!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I fully concur with ARthur haha that 3rd one of the 1st towel picture...got me interested in towels :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Wow! Thank goodness for some late summer sun! Have to say that you are getting really good at capturing Tiff in her bikini, or a towel for that matter! She really is a little ray of sunshine!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We couldn't pass up the opportunity to do some more bikini photos while we still have some sunshine. :D
Each time we get some sunshine Tiffany is itching to get outside in as few clothes as possible. :mrgreen:
avante wrote:I fully concur with ARthur haha that 3rd one of the 1st towel picture...got me interested in towels :P
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
I think towels and cushions can be good photo props.
I keep trying to think of things around my house that can be used in photos. :lol:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Tiffany has read our previous posts .......... :wink: :lol: :haha4:
She makes good use of the last sunny days where you can dress outside in summer. :)

Well done Tiffany. :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Tiffany has read our previous posts .......... :wink: :lol: :haha4:
She makes good use of the last sunny days where you can dress outside in summer. :)

Well done Tiffany. :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

Thats very true DDM & TIMEA, we needed to make use of the last days of summer before it starts to get colder.... :thumbs_up:
Glad you liked the photos. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:The summer hasn't yet finished here in the UK. Tiffany wanted to take advantage of the late summer sunshine while it was available.
She put on her red bikini as she likes that one and she know's that I like it too. :D

As we had a few clouds dotted about we tried to get some photos while the sunshine was out.
The first photos were taken by the white washed wall so she could show off her denim shorts.
After a while we sat down for a rest on the bench as it was warm in the sunshine. 8)

Part 2 follows shortly.

Gorgeous man! :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:The summer hasn't yet finished here in the UK. Tiffany wanted to take advantage of the late summer sunshine while it was available.

Part 2 follows shortly.
Gorgeous man! :)
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
We had to take advantage to the late summer sunshine - any excuse to get her boobs out! :lol:
It's raining here at the moment so no bikini's today. :(

INFORMATIONS