www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:Hi djcdoll, you are genius. :!:

Arthur1960 asked for pictures like this and you only needed 5 hours to do it? And you did it with the more complicated stiletto boots. Great, really great. :thumbs_up:

And thank you for showing us how it's done.
Thanks Tsall. :thumbs_up:
We all help each other in this forum. It was a great challenge from Arthur1960, we really enjoyed trying to find a way of doing it. :D
Tiffany was just wondering what other challenges Arthur1960 has in mind. :lol:
Arthur1960 wrote:Brilliant djcdoll! You did an excellent job of it and thanks for showing me behind the scenes. I must have some pieces of doweling in my garage so will have to have a look, I doubt I will be able to top your excellent pics but I will certainly have a go!
No problem Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
As I said to Tsall above, we all help each other. I think you've helped everybody else at some point with your tips and postings on everything doll related over the months I've been here! :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

WOW!! The Arthur inspired stocking shot is HOT!!! That has always been a sexy thing to see. Great work on the shot djcdoll and the behind the scenes info, Tiffany is a stunner as usual!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:WOW!! The Arthur inspired stocking shot is HOT!!! That has always been a sexy thing to see. Great work on the shot djcdoll and the behind the scenes info, Tiffany is a stunner as usual!
Thanks terabyte. I also like these classic glamorous poses. :thumbs_up:
It was great fun to take up the challenge from Arthur1960. At some point I'll have a go at trying a similar pose but with court heels instead of boots. Courts are less stable so a bit more tricky. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

For this photoset we're going to continue the theme of standing in heels, this time court heels.
We're going to call this photoset "Hiding behind the curtains".

The story for these photos was going to be something along the lines of:
"Tiffany was in the bedroom trying on lingerie and she hears a noise outside. She dashes to the window and peers around the curtains to see who it was....."

However, just as we were taking these photos and Tiffany was posed in the window clinging to the curtains, an Amazon delivery driver drove up and stopped in the street below.
He got out of his van to deliver a parcel next door. We had some bright lights on for the photoshoot, the window was probably lit up like a lighthouse!
I'm not sure if the guy looked up, but if he did look up I wonder if he saw a busty blonde in red lingerie peeping around the curtains!
It would have been interesting if he couldn't deliver the parcel next door and knocked on our door hoping the blonde would come to the door to take in the parcel. :D
But he got back in his van and drove off. :lol:

That actually happened - one of these days we're going to get caught! Ha ha :D
Attachments
Peeping around the curtains.
Peeping around the curtains.
A.jpg (518.75 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
Who's there?
Who's there?
B.jpg (428.29 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
Looks like they've now gone.
Looks like they've now gone.
C.jpg (460.01 KiB) Viewed 1554 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

These pics are just suberb! You really have developed a rapport with Tiffany as you just seem to work so well together! Having Tiff in heels makes such a difference to her whole look and I love the red lingerie! As you've seen by now I was immediately motivated to try something similar with Sarah but it was gone 4pm and already quite dark. I do love these, slightly candid shots where it's like you have caught your gal doing something, like checking out the Amazon delivery guy! DD27 just posted a couple of pics of Kianna where you can just see her glorious behind through the door, all excellent stuff and food for thought for future photo sessions!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:These pics are just suberb! You really have developed a rapport with Tiffany as you just seem to work so well together! Having Tiff in heels makes such a difference to her whole look and I love the red lingerie! As you've seen by now I was immediately motivated to try something similar with Sarah but it was gone 4pm and already quite dark. I do love these, slightly candid shots where it's like you have caught your gal doing something, like checking out the Amazon delivery guy! DD27 just posted a couple of pics of Kianna where you can just see her glorious behind through the door, all excellent stuff and food for thought for future photo sessions!
Thanks for your kind comments and feedback, we always appreciate it. :thumbs_up:
I quite like trying to get the candid shots.
I really wanted to try and get the Amazon guy and his van in shot too, shot from behind Tiff with her looking down, but he moved off pretty quick once he'd delivered the parcel. :(

We were originally going to use pink lingerie but she changed to red to give the photos some bold colours.
It's a pity she doesn't have matching red heels, hmmmm - oh no, eBay will be calling again!! :lol:

Sometimes seeing a photo or a pose on another thread gives you an idea or some inspiration. There's some really good photography on this forum. :thumbs_up:

I've got a couple more photos from this red lingerie set that I'll post shortly.

shwing

Post by shwing »

Very good shots indeed! Always a pleasure seeing your girl! :D
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's part 2 of the red lingerie set.

Now we're back in the office and I'm working on the computer getting the photos of the last photoset ready for posting.
Tiffany said she wanted to "help", so she's sat on the desk next to me. :whistle:

She was being a bit playful by putting her heels right on my lap - be careful where you put that heel Tiff !!!! 8O :lol:
I think her feet were tired from standing in her heels for a couple of hours while I took the photos, so I helped her take her shoes off.

With her sitting there like that it took a lot of effort to concentrate and get the photos ready - a big distraction (or two!) :mrgreen:
Attachments
Careful where you put that heel Tiff!
Careful where you put that heel Tiff!
A.jpg (493.46 KiB) Viewed 1529 times
Big distractions.
Big distractions.
B.jpg (403.48 KiB) Viewed 1529 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

shwing wrote:Very good shots indeed! Always a pleasure seeing your girl! :D
Many thanks shwing :thumbs_up:
Thanks for your kind comments on my photos, we're glad you like them. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Lovely pics yet again! I meant to ask yesterday, this red lingerie set is very nice, would I be right in thinking that it's another Curvy Kate and is the bra a 28 H cup?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Lovely pics yet again! I meant to ask yesterday, this red lingerie set is very nice, would I be right in thinking that it's another Curvy Kate and is the bra a 28 H cup?
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Yes, she's had that bra for a while a while. I bought it off eBay for less than £10 back in February (she's wearing it in my avatar image). We did some photos with her wearing it back then.
The bra is a Curvy Kate Princess underwired balcony bra in cranberry red, size is UK 28H. It's a pretty good fit for her ample assets. :mrgreen:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks for the info on that bra djcdoll, back onto eBay it is then!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks for the info on that bra djcdoll, back onto eBay it is then!
I know what you mean. It's a great place for cheap womens clothes! :thumbs_up:

It's funny as I have a lovely postgirl who delivers my post. When I buy bra's I'm sure she can feel the curved underwire inside the package! :whistle:
She's probably thinking "more bra's for that guy again!!!!" :lol:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Great shots djcdoll!! Those standing red lingerie window shots are phenomenal! Tiffany looks incredibly sexy and pretty tall.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Great shots djcdoll!! Those standing red lingerie window shots are phenomenal! Tiffany looks incredibly sexy and pretty tall.
Thanks terabyte. We love getting your comments and feedback. :thumbs_up:
The WM155DD has very skinny legs (legs look better side on rather than face on), probably to save weight. I think that's why she looks tall - coupled with the heels! :D

INFORMATIONS