www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by avante »

LOL that 1st one with the tigers is really cool! Looking at that tail I was like 'how!?' so good to see it explained:P neat trick! The other one did not like so much, but just cuz I'm not huge lover of the legs and waist on this one. It's also really a shame right dolls really cant do this 'stand with hip tilted /ass up' like Lara sorta is in the 2nd one. Guess the whole scene just doesnt compare to the first. Said it before, but will see it again : these are really neat man! :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

stones wrote:Very well done!
Thanks stones, we're glad you liked the photos. :thumbs_up:
avante wrote:LOL that 1st one with the tigers is really cool! Looking at that tail I was like 'how!?' so good to see it explained:P neat trick! The other one did not like so much, but just cuz I'm not huge lover of the legs and waist on this one. It's also really a shame right dolls really cant do this 'stand with hip tilted /ass up' like Lara sorta is in the 2nd one. Guess the whole scene just doesnt compare to the first. Said it before, but will see it again : these are really neat man! :P
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
Yes, the tiger one was my favourite too.

When you study photos of real girls such as models and actresses posing, you find that they're usually not posed in a natural way.
The professional photographer usually puts them in weird or odd positions. These are difficult to replicate with dolls.
e.g. with a lot of standing poses the real girl tends to be balanced with her weight over on one leg. This is very tricky to do with a doll. :D
Real girls hardly ever stand with both feet planted in a neutral stance.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey djc.. its time for my annual comment.. ugh im sorry. :/ very hard to keep up with yall that drop sets quickly! SO firstly.. I just wanted to say I like the composite you did of tiffany leaning on the wooden fence post. Very nice! As for the red shoes with floral top I like the angle of the shot in that picture as well as being able to see the back /side of her in the mirror. I like the bending of the knees there as well. :D Of the gray dress/skirt set that one is my favorite also. I love the lighting from the window.. and how the material emphasizes her boobs. :p And the boots and just a bit of leg showing is also a nice touch.

Of the black dress with jeans set I love the first one allot. There are some great shots in that set. But I just like the cleavage showing and the mystery created from her face not being seen, It has a woman waiting at a bus stop vibe to it. (for lack of a better way to express what I mean.) :p Love the plat blonde wig usage also. Hmm so I couldn’t see what the weathergirl post was about as im using internet explorer .. but it seems like it was interesting!

SO the model shot/composite photo is amazing! Really nicely done ..although if I were that dude staring across the railing out those big ol mountains id proably take a leap! Haha. As for the red bikini set.. I really love that one most. I like the light on her face/chest and also how you can see both hands in the shot and her eyes as well. The soap is a nice touch too! Again I couldn’t watch the beach vid but the green screen photo is nice! :D And again.. awesome job on the blade runner sets/overlays!

Sorry to hear about her fall also.. BUT.. holy hell you would never know by the orange top set!!! Those are FREAKING amazing pics right there! Really hard to choose a fav. But I think it’s the legs and cleavage and hand /arms placement that gets me.. by the way I love the soft lightened appearance on these pics. :D Nice job on the black dress “Scarlett” mimic pic. She looks amazing! Love the makeup! And she looks great with green eyes also btw! And again very nicely done on the other mimic photo as well. Bothe pics have a nice high glam feel about them! Oh.. and btw, I also love the behind the scenes photo as well :O very nice!

As for the black bra mimic pic.. jeeez man that is some hotness right there! VERY well done! I think tiffany did it better haha :D SO on the next mimic sets.. that one is my fav. I just love the look of it.. has a very soft appearance and of course the curves emphasized from the material over her boobs is nice and the eyes off to the side is very sexy!

The Jessica Simpson mimic shot is done nicely too.  But yea I like the redhead mimic pic better! As for the tomb raider set..those are cute as hell! The second is my fav.. just a bit clearer and her face looks very cute! You’ve gotten really amazing at composites! Good job! Oh.. and im pretty sure…those tigers are staring at her boobs.. just sayin :p
djcdoll tiffany.jpg

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow Zippy81, many thanks for your review and comments on mine and Tiffany's photos. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate you doing this and the composite you created is a very nice summary - I've saved a copy for my own use too. :D

It's always great to get feedback and it makes all the effort worthwhile.
Tiffany and I will carry on as long as people are interested in our stuff.
Once again Zippy81, many thanks.
:glou:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

welcome man :) :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany was dressing up again today. This time she wanted to be Black Widow from Captain America Winter Soldier.
These were really tricky to do and I'm not totally happy with them, but we're posting them anyway.
It took ages to get Tiffany into her costume. By the time she was ready I was already tired out. :lol:

In the first set, Scalett's pose was hard to copy with a doll as she's standing leaning over and well away from the table.
We settled on leaning against a chair for support.
Also, Scarlett is inside a large computer terminal room that's quite dark and photographed from a distance - all tricky to replicate in my small house.

In the second set, Scarlett is walking in the way that models walk on a catwalk with legs crossing over.
That's tricky to do with Tiffany so we settled for a basic stance as I didn't want her falling over again! 8O

Tiffany's costume turned out okay. We collected some basic props off eBay and we made the rest ourselves.
Plenty of hot glue gun use with velcro and black paint. Ha ha :lol:
Attachments
Scarlett_Winter_SoldierA.jpg
Scarlett_Winter_SoldierA.jpg (110.85 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Tiff_Winter_Soldier.jpg
Tiff_Winter_Soldier.jpg (338.4 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Scarlett_Winter_Soldier.jpg
Scarlett_Winter_Soldier.jpg (320.43 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Tiff_Winter_Soldier.jpg
Tiff_Winter_Soldier.jpg (154.3 KiB) Viewed 1228 times

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

These are awesome djcdoll.

I'm sure you were tired out / drained after getting Tiffany into costume, she looks very sexy in it.

I find that Tiffany looks better than Scarlette in the first one. :D

Did you use any new equipment in these? :wink:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Tiffany is lovely as a redhead! And the way she fills that suit to bursting is rather attractive!

Another set of great pictures of Tiffany recreating something else, very well done.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Great job djcdoll,
Tiffany is looking rather sexy in that suit.
Another great example of art imitating art. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:These are awesome djcdoll.
I'm sure you were tired out / drained after getting Tiffany into costume, she looks very sexy in it.
I find that Tiffany looks better than Scarlette in the first one. :D
Did you use any new equipment in these? :wink:
Thanks Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
It took a while to get Tiffany into her costume. She wore some pantyhose/tights underneath, plus some covering her arms and a teeshirt. All to prevent black stains.
She looked better in the catsuit in real life compared to the photos! :mrgreen:
adelea wrote:Tiffany is lovely as a redhead! And the way she fills that suit to bursting is rather attractive!
Another set of great pictures of Tiffany recreating something else, very well done.
Thanks adelea. :thumbs_up:
We're trying to mix things up a bit, attempting to keep the thread interesting. Trying to be a bit different, as well as doing the glamour type stuff.
StormiLover wrote:Great job djcdoll,
Tiffany is looking rather sexy in that suit.
Another great example of art imitating art. :D
Thanks StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
That catsuit was rather nice on Tiffany. She kept it on for a while afterwards....Hmmm :mrgreen:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

WOW great photo's djcdoll my favorite so far

I need to try and find a black widow costume for my WM doll that wil fit.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:WOW great photo's djcdoll my favorite so far
I need to try and find a black widow costume for my WM doll that wil fit.
Thanks very much ILuvFemsNlingerie. :thumbs_up:
We tried to make Tiffany's Black Widow costume from bits and pieces bought off eBay.
It's not a perfect replica of Scarlett's wonderful costume but it was fun to assemble and make. Tiffany like it so that was good! Ha ha. :lol:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Yeah, you keep nailing these djcdoll.
Great job.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Messenger wrote:Yeah, you keep nailing these djcdoll.
Great job.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING.
Thanks very much The Messenger, we're glad you like them. It's so nice when people post feedback. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS