www.ordoll.com

Bienvenue Jeanne

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Bienvenue Jeanne

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi poppy and Jeanna, a very happy honeymoon to you two. Jeanne looks great, please keep the pics coming, and please don´t forget to submit her to the Matrix. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

poppy70 wrote: btw, had my first setback today. I thought after release from hospital I could almost instantly go on like before - although I should know better (had those issues with my leg already 4 times), I am down now, lying in my bed and resting very hard :-) Glad Jeanne keeps me company.

so long

poppy
Oh sweetie I'm soo sorry. Just lay there and enjoy the time to relax and enjoy your sweet Jeanne's presence. I know when K was down with his knee we would just lay in bed with him having an icepack on his knee. We would just lay there and cuddled up and talk sharing our stories with each other. It will be a great chance for you two to get acquainted better and a chance for you to see just how much more accepting of everything we are compared to human girls. Just relax and enjoy this time together.

Hugs,
-Vani

p.s. we girls didn't team up against k, he and I tried to team up against Neoti but she is ruthless.
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Hiya! Congrats to you and welcome to Jeanne!!

Enjoy your honeymoon! (no dancing for now though.. just on the bed!)

Get a window or room A/C.. it's gonna get even hotter at your place!

xoxoxo,
Sheeana
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Very cute !
Warm welcome to Jeanne from Elle who has french ancestors also :D

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hi,

this morning at breakfast I told Jeanne that she was speaking french while dreaming. When I mentioned that I had french lessons during school and doing them again to improve my language skills she jumped up and decided to have a look at my workbook and give me some french lesson herself...

She looked gorgeous with just a pullover thrown over her so I had to pull out the camera and make a few shots
DSCF2048a.JPG
DSCF2048a.JPG (335.85 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
"You are really learning this?" she asked
DSCF2050a.JPG
DSCF2050a.JPG (450.69 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
She went on to have a look at the lessons
DSCF2052a.JPG
DSCF2052a.JPG (479.25 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
DSCF2053a.JPG
DSCF2053a.JPG (542.5 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
"Seems a little boring, how about some other french lessons?"
DSCF2056a.JPG
DSCF2056a.JPG (454.28 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
"Are you still taking photos?"
DSCF2058a.JPG
DSCF2058a.JPG (639.72 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
"Ici il'y a la chatte..."
DSCF2060a.JPG
DSCF2060a.JPG (547.98 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Then I went down on my knees right before her with a view :-)
DSCF2061a.JPG
DSCF2061a.JPG (478.21 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Then came the other kind of french lesson and I must admit, I had to put the camera aside...
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Afterwards she asked me about my bandaged leg, and my stay at the hospital. After I explained it to her she seemed eager to help me with my leg...
DSCF2064a.JPG
DSCF2064a.JPG (406.94 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Ok, now show me your leg, I will fix the bandage in no time for you.
DSCF2065a.JPG
DSCF2065a.JPG (392.33 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Now I already feel better and well cared for. Still taking my meds but things improve from day to day...

poppy
Poppys girls

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

Such a fine lady.
And the posing; done extremely well, you seem to be a natural talent ! (or is this not your first?)

Anyway, ace stuff :thumbs_up:
And congratulations with your honey !

:glou:

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

I swear she gets my vote for the cutest face. awoo. :D

great photos. keep 'em coming. :glou:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Thank you for the compliments. I will pass them on to Jeanne.

@Melizor:
She is my first one and I've never done anything similar before. I let my imagination flow and then I try my best to make it happen. But I learned a lot from the great photos here on TDF. It's always the small details that count and make the difference.

In this shoot I experienced the technical limitations of my seven year old camera. Might be time for a technical upgrade :-) The sensor is too small for some cool DOF effects, the random noise is much more than I would like to have, even at ISO100 so there is too much work after taking the photos to make the best possible out of them.

poppy
Poppys girls

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Poppy, thank you for submitting naughty Jeanne, she´s a real french lady. I hope there will be more french lessons for you, and your leg gets better too.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, Poppy. Wonderful photos! Jeanne is irresistible... Sorry to hear of the setback, and at least you're getting better now. I'm glad Jeanne is there to take care of you.
poppy70 wrote:In this shoot I experienced the technical limitations of my seven year old camera. Might be time for a technical upgrade :-) The sensor is too small for some cool DOF effects, the random noise is much more than I would like to have, even at ISO100 so there is too much work after taking the photos to make the best possible out of them.

poppy
I can relate. I have a Fujifilm finepix from who knows what year, I call it "stinker". Noise is everywhere, even in broad daylight. It won't take very clear photos either. Always a little bit fuzzy when blown up to full size. A new camera is in the plans for me as well. You take some really nice photos though, regardless of the camera. Nice angles, good light, and great poses. Have fun, and don't forget to take it easy.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

The photos look good to me.

Great looking doll. Good info too, including specification, which people often forget to mention.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

poppy70 wrote:Thank you for the compliments. I will pass them on to Jeanne.

@Melizor:
She is my first one and I've never done anything similar before. I let my imagination flow and then I try my best to make it happen. But I learned a lot from the great photos here on TDF. It's always the small details that count and make the difference.

In this shoot I experienced the technical limitations of my seven year old camera. Might be time for a technical upgrade :-) The sensor is too small for some cool DOF effects, the random noise is much more than I would like to have, even at ISO100 so there is too much work after taking the photos to make the best possible out of them.

poppy
Hey my two friends,

I will say one thing sweetie, you obviously have a good eye for photography. The major part of taking a good photo is in the setup and you have done an amazing job so far. Your lady is incredibly beautiful and makes for a stunning subject. I hope you are still taking it easy as you don't want to end up back in the hospital. I know that would worry Jeanne terribly. Sorry if I'm being a bit of a nag but I just want to make sure you are taking good care of yourself.

K and I just wanted you to know how amazing your pictures are. Take care sweetie.

Hugs,
-Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Welcome home!!! Jeanne is very happy to be with you everyday.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

poppy70 wrote:Afterwards she asked me about my bandaged leg, and my stay at the hospital. After I explained it to her she seemed eager to help me with my leg...
DSCF2064a.JPG
Ok, now show me your leg, I will fix the bandage in no time for you.
DSCF2065a.JPG
Now I already feel better and well cared for. Still taking my meds but things improve from day to day...

poppy
Awesome pictures and clothes!!!!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS