dollstudio.org

New arrivals: Sino-doll SI-162/E & S30 head - silicone

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
lamalama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New arrivals: Sino-doll SI-162/E & S30 head - silicone

Post by lamalama »

I just managed to to edit my order and got this head for my SI 158. (luckily they hadn't started production yet). Hands down the greatest head sculpt I've seen so far!

Jusnukinpanub
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jusnukinpanub »

Love the face. I’d like to see it with a darker wig in the 161.

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Person7 »

I agree, I'd like to see this head in a darker wig too. It seems to me like this head is asian, but could also pass as caucasian in certain wigs/makeup. I would finally have a silicone doll to consider if this head can pass as caucasian.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

Sino-doll introduced a new head called Chris or S31:
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-0971-head.jpg
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-0971-head.jpg (397.31 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
I am still undecided if I like S31 even better than S30 (Linyin) from last week:
sino-doll-si-162-body-s30-head-0078-head.jpg
sino-doll-si-162-body-s30-head-0078-head.jpg (413.83 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
Anyway, for my taste they both are brilliant, and I think Sino has moved to a new level in regard to beauty of the head sculpts.

Also, there might be a pattern of artistic style developing. All recently introduced heads (S31, S30, S29, S28, S24) are rather realizations of fictional characters with highly idealized features than hyper-realistic clones of organic faces. If I am right with this impression, Sino primarily targets the admirers of artificial beauty which moves their creations closer to artist-driven brands like Piper Doll. Similarily, Piper's faces like Jessica or Akira seem to have moved out of a Manga book or Anime movie. So Sino's style will excite fellow otakus, but maybe not everbody.

'nuff said, let's take a look on some pictures with the SI-162/D body style and S31 head:
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-1044.jpg
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-1044.jpg (284.54 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-0924.jpg
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-0924.jpg (270.74 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
Though, a little dissapointment is the placement of vagina and anus:
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-1017.jpg
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-1017.jpg (284.19 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
Anyway, she's still a beatuy:
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-1043.jpg
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-1043.jpg (107.85 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-1051.jpg
sino-doll-si-162-body-s32-chris-head-1051.jpg (118.41 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
More pictures are here and in the Dollstudio blogs.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Thanks for explaining the back hook, Sandro!
dollcurio wrote:IMO this is the most beautiful head sculpt Sino has made!
I also agree! I like the pleasant expression. Thanks for those pics.

The new face is nice too. I like those freckles, but would like a bit more of a smile.

I like the new pics of the entire body too. This doll has a great backside I hope to see in more dolls. I would only tweak a few things about her (slightly bigger more detailed calves, smaller boob variety, and a more shut kitty :? - maybe even a puffy one like some other dolls have done). I like that they keep releasing new stuff. More variety is good.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

The S30 with the 162 are being shipped to me I hope in 2 weeks. I ordered the standing foot minus the studs, and several other options they offer. The face looks real nice and I have more silicone heads that may work with her if I choose to change the look. The body is a nice sculpt and suits my photo style.
I bought her only for pictures and will be used exclusively as a display gal in my studio. I am going all silicone here on out, so she will be a test to see how good she is compared to the TPE body/ Silicone heads being offered.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

The body looks great, but the placement of those love holes in that missionary position is just awful, probs some of the worst I've seen in a long time. I hope Sino can improve on this, their older bodies seemed better placement wise.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Colonel Angus wrote:
DoctorDuke wrote:Very sexy shape overall. Good hips and the privates look so realistic - thumbs way up!
I disagree. The gaping on the past two models is worse than any in their previous lineup, and worse than most other manufacturers
Wonder if that's Sino's solution to the vagina tears.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:The body looks great, but the placement of those love holes in that missionary position is just awful, probs some of the worst I've seen in a long time. I hope Sino can improve on this, their older bodies seemed better placement wise.
That seems to be the case. After the debacle with the realistic design and placement but had issues with durability. sino seems to have with created all these forward positioned love hole placement. The 162cm was so wonderfully sculpted also. Sino is either playing it safe now or just gave up on their original design entirely.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

It's simply because silicone/TPE doesn't behave like human skin and although dolls and humans look more and more alike, their anatomy isn't the same also.
If you bend the legs far back, well, the whole mass of silicone shifts and stretches in that area and therefore the orifices move up as well.
The middle picture shows a rather extreme pose which you usually don't see of other dolls - probably for a reason.
It either looks like this, or torn up.

It's always a trade-off, because silicone/TPE isn't as stretch- and durable as skin.
But I think it's better that the orifices move with the legs instead of being fixed and prone for tearing.

However, it looks rather perfect and lovely detailed when she is standing, sitting, lying in “normal” poses and that's all what matters to me. :)
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

for those of you who can not decide between S30 and S31 heads, here are two factory photos assembled side by side:
sino-doll-s30-s31-heads.jpg
sino-doll-s30-s31-heads.jpg (290.47 KiB) Viewed 1141 times
Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 79361?s=20
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

Thank you Sandro, this is exactly what I needed !

Well... I believe I can forget about S31. :whistle:
S30 all the way.
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Person7 »

Both look fantastic, but I'll take S31. Finally a GOOD western face in silicone. Is there any word on any potential new torsos from sinodoll though? As others have states with the current torsos, hole placements a bit odd, and quite frankly, I think the tits are too big and the waist is too thin on the 162cm. Any word on if they will make a more realistic torso in the near future? I'd finally be able to seal the deal on a doll finally lol.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

s30 :multi:

INFORMATIONS