www.wmdolls.com

Let's send birthday wishes for Ms. Akiko Kurosawa

Congratulations! Let's celebrate our members birthdays and anniversaries.
D-Arcy
Doll
Doll

Re: Let's send birthday wishes for Ms. Akiko Kurosawa

Post by D-Arcy »

:glou: Happy Birthday Akiko! :glou:

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Akiko said to thank everyone again for the birthday wishes! She is in the family room with Hollywu and our dog and the 3 of them are continuing the celebration by eating turkey giblets - livers and hearts. Akiko never ate those before she came here but all 3 of them LOVE them! Sadako and I can't stand them so we stayed in the back part of the house to read and watch tv. LOL! I can hear Akiko and Hollywu both discussing it's TOO hot to be using the oven but they had to boil the giblets but lucky for them, it's only 30 minutes. Sadako sticks out her tongue each time she hears the word, "giblets."

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Hugs,

Rari

PS - The rats like livers too so they got a little and are also helping Akiko celebrate! LOL!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Ivy
Doll
Doll

Post by Ivy »

Rari wrote:Sadako sticks out her tongue each time she hears the word, "giblets."
That's lovely to read about. We all have distastes, such as the average human's distaste for liver and onions. I have a distaste for talcum, I'm also intolerant of certain odors such as Natural Ice and microwaved fish. I'd settle for stale cat piss over either of these.

INFORMATIONS