realsexdoll.com

Newbie with a doll

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mr shyguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie with a doll

Post by Mr shyguy »

I’m new to posting but not new to the site. I’ve purchased a doll already from one of the non approved vendors aka eBay. Fortunately I was able to get one of good quality. So far my experience has been good with her. Didn’t give her a name yet and honestly may never do so. I’m not much into posing her or taking many pictures.

Glad to have found a nice source of information for this hobby. But to be honest I may be selling my doll as it was for sentimental reasons and I got it in the likeness of someone I was with and now it’s more of a downer to use. Hopefully the moderators will allow me to post in the for sale area. If not I’ll be working on meeting the post requirements. Thanks for having me.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Newbie with a doll

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome Mr shyguy! Now that you have over 5 posts, you shouldn't have any issues accessing the sale section. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS