realsexdoll.com

I thought buying a new car was hard.....

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

ruggerisimo6
Apprentice
Apprentice

I thought buying a new car was hard.....

Post by ruggerisimo6 »

....And then I discovered this doll world....
New member here, dropping by to introduce myself.
Recently discovered about this dolls by coincidence looking for sex toys and stuff, and i must say that I am impressed by the looks, features and all this doll world in general, it seems like it can become a very time consuming and expensive hobby!
Been searching and looking around, lurking on this forum and every time i get on the computer i change my mind on what to get, so many options and so many hot looking girls... will never find the perfect one i guess, so many may be needed Lol
I am into muscular and fitness type, so at the moment on my list are Tulip and Michele from PD (seem a little to heavy for 161cm), WM170H, and a few from AF, 161, 162-3 (too heavy), recommendations are always welcomed and appreciated.
Regarding AF, it says on DollDesire site, "this dolls look really nice but might not be as well made as others", what are your thoughts on this?
It seems like the place to buy from is Booty Call Dolls, but first will have to make up my mind.
Happy New Year, and all the best!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: I thought buying a new car was hard.....

Post by Slew »

Welcome ruggerisimo6, glad you found cute dolls and decided to talk about it with us on TDF.

I'm not as knowledgeable as many on all of the models you mentioned, but I'm sure members will help out. Good luck in your search.

Just in case, here's the welcome page: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

There is a powerful selection filter tool built into one of the vendor's website - dollstudio.org .

Located in the second column at the bottom of most every page under the title, "Specifications".

You can enter multiple parameters and it will pull which dolls match up with your preferences and requirements.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

ThatBlondeGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThatBlondeGuy »

Newbie here too. Did some lurking myself but mostly I've been doing a LOT of homework. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. But from all I've read here. Jeff from BCD is definitely the guy to go to and I'm probably gonna do that myself after I've got a fuller bank account. Still, quite a few sites allow you to design a doll, though there is usually a price hike associated with that, probably due to the manufacturing hassle. Best of luck!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Welcome! - The most important things (IMO) are deciding on the material (Platinum Silicone vs TPE) and then the manufacturer.

The material will dictate a lot: cleaning, maintenance needs, durability ...
The manufacturer will dictate a lot about quality: quality of the skeleton, build quality, warranty

So very much like a car, you DON'T want to buy just upon the body design (although this is what most people do). There are a LOT of options. Hopefully you will get to chose one that is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!

Happy hunting - feel free to PM if you have any questions!

ruggerisimo6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ruggerisimo6 »

Thank you everyone for the welcoming messages and for the PMs, i cant reply yet but will do as soon as i my newbie status changes.
Appreciate that site Mcup, i was not aware of it.
Any input regarding the AF dolls?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I really like the shape of their 170cm. Some of their heads are very unique as well. Not many owners on the board though it seems. I'd really like to see some non-photoshoot pictures.

Agreed on the harder than a new car sentiment. It's nuts.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

MannyCan wrote: So very much like a car, you DON'T want to buy just upon the body design (although this is what most people do). There are a LOT of options.
Though body design is a bit more important for dolls than cars. I mean, I've bought some ugly-ass cars over the years. ;)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

INFORMATIONS