realsexdoll.com

And yet...another Newbie!!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

wct62
Apprentice
Apprentice

And yet...another Newbie!!

Post by wct62 »

I just wanted to take a quick moment and introduce myself. I have been thinking about getting a doll on and off for the past few years and have finally decided to take the plunge. After perusing this wonderful forum for several days, I can see that I have a LOT more homework to do prior to procuring my new friend. Up until last night I was certain I had found exactly the doll that would make me happy, but now am not so sure. And it appears that I have missed all of the great promotions the various vendors had, so I may just wait until the next promotions come around. Plus I still have a million questions that I need to find the answers to!

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: And yet...another Newbie!!

Post by maddmatter70 »

Welcome, fun forum!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF wct!

For answers you have come to the right place. Please do make use of the search function located at top right of the page but if any questions (and there are no daft ones, just have a good look around first) then please do feel free to ask away. if I may ask you to take a moment to view our New Member Welcome Page that should give you an introduction to a few things.

Welcome again,

Mavi

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Welcome!
Most vendors run deals around Valentine's day. That would probably be the next time for big promotions but lots of vendors have little sales here and there....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

wct62
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wct62 »

Ah, Thank you for the great information. I've been reading up on insert vs built in today. Lots of things to consider. But I think for my first I have already decided on an insert. Sounds easier for a newbie to deal with.

It's so difficult narrowing down the choices. I'll see one doll that looks perfect, then 5 minutes later I see another that looks perfect. And then 5 minutes later... well, you get the idea. LOL.

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

hello,
this can become an over whelming thing if you let it.
just keep plugging away at it.
this picture of my collection took alot of time and faith.
this began long before i joined doll forum too.
enjoy...
Attachments
gbk dolls women of babylon collection 1 016.jpg
gbk dolls women of babylon collection 1 016.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 533 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

The Chinese New Year is coming, so production will be stopped from the 5th February for all Chinese manufacturers. Production for some will begin again the 12th but they will have a backlog of orders. Most order after the 22 will not arrive until march.

What questions do you have?

Spaceman72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spaceman72 »

Aloha, I've been trying to find a post, YouTube video etc that has a complete list of tips on how to care for a new doll, but haven't found one yet.

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Spaceman72 wrote:Aloha, I've been trying to find a post, YouTube video etc that has a complete list of tips on how to care for a new doll, but haven't found one yet.
A few of the channels I've viewed are as follows;

Jim Harrison - Cover's basic doll care. Certain videos are informative.

Sili Doll - Informative for makeup care

Don of MonAmour - Good and informative on different subjects.

A lot of the rest is reading the forum and doing your homework. Me personally it took 6 months to decide and have everything ready. Now I have two dolls and soon expanding my collection.
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DefineReality »

wct62 wrote:I just wanted to take a quick moment and introduce myself. I have been thinking about getting a doll on and off for the past few years and have finally decided to take the plunge. After perusing this wonderful forum for several days, I can see that I have a LOT more homework to do prior to procuring my new friend. Up until last night I was certain I had found exactly the doll that would make me happy, but now am not so sure. And it appears that I have missed all of the great promotions the various vendors had, so I may just wait until the next promotions come around. Plus I still have a million questions that I need to find the answers to!
From one newbie to another, welcome!!! :)

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

There's an ancient quote (I think it was attributed to Solon, but I don't remember for sure): "The Oracle said I was wisest of all the Greeks, for I along knew that I knew nothing."

The mere fact that you've identified there's a lot to learn is the hard part. If you know that the rest is just a matter of time. Keep plugging away and you'll learn more and more. It's kind of interesting anyway, or at least I think so. I'm not even in the market for another doll, but I like to keep learning anyway just because I find it fascinating. Maybe all the sexy pictures don't hurt either...

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS