realsexdoll.com

Brief intro and a thank you

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Thelaststraw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Brief intro and a thank you

Post by Thelaststraw »

I'm new here as I'm recently coming back to doll ownership. If this site was around 12 years or so ago, I was most likely a member at the time.

For starters and most importantly, I would like to thank Jeff at Booty Call Dolls for all his help and patience. As most all of you know the options were pretty slim for dolls 12 or more years ago. I've been lost in the mass of choices and who is premium vs mass produced throw-aways.

Hopefully with some more time and maybe a few more questions ( sorry again Jeff) one will pop up that is exactly what I want this time around.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Brief intro and a thank you

Post by matt gloss »

Hi good to see you :thumbs_up:

8)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Thelaststraw and welcome to the forum... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Thelaststraw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thelaststraw »

Thank you for the welcome. I'm pretty well set on silicone at this point but since Sino doesn't have a face/body combination that appeals to me I'm looking at San Hui, JM and maybe (big maybe) DS. DS is just a bit more than I was initially planning to spend.

Ultimately I'm want something nice to look at obviously,but also not afraid to use (read:use...not be rough with). Sadly I'm among an apparent minority as I prefer tall, thin and lean. Most everything is skinny and super insanely stacked! Oh well....ty and I'll find soon enough.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I love tall thin girls as well. You would think there would be at least a handful of options in that category by now, but there are close to none. I've noticed zero in silicone. There is only one option that comes close which is the WM168A. She can slip into the smallest Jean sizes.

Sexdollofficial is making a Rhiannon Ryder dol based on a 3D scan. This would be great, but they are making slow progress even though they say they can ship me one in 6-8 weeks. I'm waiting to see how their other 3d scanned dolls turn out. These guys aren't tdf approved yet and they are the most expensive tpe.

I would like to see a WM168A with shorter legs, longer torso, a merge with WM158A chest, height increased to ~173cm. We need the ultimate tall stick girl.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome Thelaststraw, good luck in your search. I'm sure she'll find you any moment now.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And Welcome!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS