realsexdoll.com

New Aussie member introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

ichijo80

New Aussie member introduction

Post by ichijo80 »

Hi everyone,

I am a 40-something guy who, up until six weeks ago, did not know such a site as this existed with super helpful links to all kinds of manufacturers with a variety of very cute dolls. Within days I had pored over many of the threads before taking the plunge.

It did not take very long at all for me to decide on a WM Dolls 166cm lady with a 273 head and just 5 weeks later, she is here.

In short, she is everything I was hoping she would be and she is gorgeous.

Thank you to all the contributors on this site giving newbies (including a previous lurker such as myself) advice on what to expect, how to wash/powder a TPE body, clothing sizes and intimacy advice. Still very new and being quite careful and very much loving the experience thus far!

Cheers!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Aussie member introduction

Post by Babel99 »

Welcome ichijo80,

seems like you did your homework. Nice choice ;) Share pictures if you can. The WM 166 is quite popular around here!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello ichijo80 and welcome to the forum... as well as congrats on your 166cm lady... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Welcome Ichijo80, congrats on your on your new doll. Have you thought of a name yet?
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

ichijo80

Post by ichijo80 »

Aikolover1 wrote:Welcome Ichijo80, congrats on your on your new doll. Have you thought of a name yet?
Thank you! And alas, no name as yet. I have a few ideas though.

It was difficult not to go too overboard with clothes shopping as I need to make sure I get the sizes right. I have learnt that 'one size' means it will be slightly too big so I have a few alterations to make to some lingerie to bring it in a bit at the back. No point it going to waste and she looks way better in it than I would! 8O

I added the standing option and it was worth the extra. Her toes are very delicate and the big toes were bent from the packaging/trip so I carefully tried to straighten them out a few times only to bump them constantly. So she now has several pairs of long white socks and a pair of cute sneakers to protect her delicate toes from bumps.

INFORMATIONS