It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:39 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: More info on the Big Booty Doll
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:21 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hello friend,

I hope all is well with you. Now, to the doll topic :wink:

When I referred to the vanilla creme I didn't mean the actual shape of the vanilla creme. It was into reference to the width of the booty. An approved width of 21 inches! I already have the bubble butt shape made for this design, I will post pictures soon.

The reason I showed this particular design is to get a feel of who would like the meaty legs look. It also provides the hourglass shape men favor. This shape keeps her waist slim and curves into wider hips style. This makes the butt look really wide especially while bent over. We have seen instances when a woman seems to have no butt while standing until she bends over and pow!

I will post the bubble butt shape you prefer with slimmer legs later today. The bubble butt shape is beautiful as most are. She will stand at 5'3" unless an ideal height is preferred. Please do comment on the ideal preferred height. Now to keep her proportionally correct and anatomical we will refrain from making her butt anything over 21 inches wide. Going over 21" wide looks quite unrealistic.

SMCS
roadside28 wrote:
The doll concept looks good. Although it looks more like a hip doll, than an ass doll. Which is fine, cause you said you were looking to go for more of a vanilla creme shape. Although I do have to chime in and say the ass shape doesn't remind me of the vanilla creme at all. The doll concept looks to be more for people who like think legs, than ass.

I do agree that their are a few dolls on the market that have bigger butts. But they still feel like they lack size, even though they are considered "Huge." When I think huge, I think of my Fantasia. That's huge and awesome. You should try to design a doll with that shape and size. I think that would be a huge upsell for your business.

People that want the giant Fantasia, will purchase her. But the people that want a bit more, will see that you are offering a full doll that has the Fantasia ass built in. The whole package. I just think it's a bit strange to design a full sized doll off the vanilla creme ass shape, when you no longer offer the vanilla creme as a stand alone unit. Now if you brought the vanilla creme out of retirement, and then offered the vanilla creme doll. I could see merit in that. because you could market it as, "you've had just her ass, now enjoy her fully."

You can't really use that marketing logic, or slogan if the vanilla creme is gone. I mean you could if you are only marketing to people that had the VC before. But if someone isn't a SMCS long time fan. New comers won't know what the hell you are talking about if you reference a hip toy that isn't even offered on your site anymore.

I hope that makes sense. I know you had to pull the VC from your site, because it costed to much to make and ship for the price you were selling her at. But I think you should really consider bringing her back. There are forms of people looking to get their hands on her. Even if you have to up the price, so you get some profit for her. I mean they are made to order correct? So when an order comes in, the factory pulls out the molds and cranks one out. Win win for the customers, and you. It also increases the amount of items you have on your store, which means you will hit a wider audience.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your doll design. I hope design, creation, and sales sky rocket for her. The concept looks beautiful, just not my cup of tea. I'd rather the gal have a big ole bubble butt, than thick meaty legs. But eye of the beholder right.

I hope while you are doing RND on this doll, I hope you continue to design new hip toys. I personally think that is where you and your business shine! You've brought such amazing creations to the work with the Fantasia, and VC. The wet dream looked interesting, but when I finally heard about the size of her, It left much to the imagination. We just had this angel fall from heaven with a 25 inch ass. And now back scale to 18 inches. I think your company slogan should be: "Booty ain't worth your pinches, unless she's over 20 inches!" :)

I would love to see more hip sizes from your company. Perhaps a new hip toy in the 21 inch size, and dare I say the 30 inch size. You could call the 30 incher, "hurricane" Cause she's guaranteed to cause waves of booty! :P

Just my 2 cents on a few things. I love your products, and your business Carlos! The fantasia is seriously a work of art. I think you should expand on that market.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:30 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I agree with road side with this If you could build a body around fantasia or the vanilla creme that would be amazing. Also if you come up with a new hip toy at 30+ inch I'll be interested!

roadside28 wrote:
The doll concept looks good. Although it looks more like a hip doll, than an ass doll. Which is fine, cause you said you were looking to go for more of a vanilla creme shape. Although I do have to chime in and say the ass shape doesn't remind me of the vanilla creme at all. The doll concept looks to be more for people who like think legs, than ass.

I do agree that their are a few dolls on the market that have bigger butts. But they still feel like they lack size, even though they are considered "Huge." When I think huge, I think of my Fantasia. That's huge and awesome. You should try to design a doll with that shape and size. I think that would be a huge upsell for your business.

People that want the giant Fantasia, will purchase her. But the people that want a bit more, will see that you are offering a full doll that has the Fantasia ass built in. The whole package. I just think it's a bit strange to design a full sized doll off the vanilla creme ass shape, when you no longer offer the vanilla creme as a stand alone unit. Now if you brought the vanilla creme out of retirement, and then offered the vanilla creme doll. I could see merit in that. because you could market it as, "you've had just her ass, now enjoy her fully."

I wish you all the luck in the world with your doll design. I hope design, creation, and sales sky rocket for her. The concept looks beautiful, just not my cup of tea. I'd rather the gal have a big ole bubble butt, than thick meaty legs. But eye of the beholder right.

I would love to see more hip sizes from your company. Perhaps a new hip toy in the 21 inch size, and dare I say the 30 inch size. You could call the 30 incher, "hurricane" Cause she's guaranteed to cause waves of booty! :P

Just my 2 cents on a few things. I love your products, and your business Carlos! The fantasia is seriously a work of art. I think you should expand on that market.

Before you ask me for a friend request on xhamster make sure I know who you are. Once on the site(xhamster) give me your username for this website and I will let you in
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:24 pm 

mandingo wrote:
I agree with road side with this If you could build a body around fantasia or the vanilla creme that would be amazing. Also if you come up with a new hip toy at 30+ inch I'll be interested!

Glad you agree. :)

Would love to see a doll designed with either the Vanilla creme or Fantasia style of ass. The closest ass doll we have is the new one Passion doll released. It's big, don't get me wrong. But nothing compared to the Fantasia or vanilla creme. Untapped market for big booty dolls. Real big booty dolls.

And YES! A million times Yes! Please design a 30 inch hip toy! The world needs it! Or potentially design another Fantasia, with more of a booty that pops. Like either bimbo implant, bubble butt, or an ass with taller cheeks like a heart shaped ass. Would love to see either of these be created. And I would purchase them as well! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:30 pm 

is she going to be a real doll? ( thick leg doll on page one)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

roadside28 wrote:
And YES! A million times Yes! Please design a 30 inch hip toy! The world needs it! Or potentially design another Fantasia, with more of a booty that pops. Like either bimbo implant, bubble butt, or an ass with taller cheeks like a heart shaped ass. Would love to see either of these be created. And I would purchase them as well! :)

A booty like Hydro(google:theonlyhydro)and The ButtXXX

Before you ask me for a friend request on xhamster make sure I know who you are. Once on the site(xhamster) give me your username for this website and I will let you in

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:01 am 

when will she be available for sale? ( big hips doll )

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2