www.wmdolls.com

The doll I'm in love with ... but will he melt question.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

The doll I'm in love with ... but will he melt question.

Post by Bell-wants »

Manny 1.JPG
This is the TPE doll I'm in love with. Still trying to decide if I should get him. I wouldn't change a thing. Not even what he's wearing. Besides worrying if I will be able to move him around, I also wonder if having him shipped in the extreme heat will cause problems. I mean like, do they melt or get yucky?

I tried to delete this post because it was the wrong photo so I just went ahead and added the photo I wanted in the next post. Sorry. I'm still trying to get used to this.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The doll I'm in love with ... but will he melt question.

Post by Bell-wants »

manniquin favorite 1.jpg
manniquin favorite 1.jpg (22.74 KiB) Viewed 1656 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think shipping will be ok. It's mostly storing a doll in extreme heat that will be a problem. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

But it is HOT ... and HOT in those trucks. So what would happen if it's stored in the heat (not that I would), but like would it melt or freeze if it gets too cold? Just curious.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Generally speaking you should be OK, but i would not want to leave one in a box in extreme Nevada or AZ heat 110+ sitting on pavement or in a super heated truck that will reach much higher temps.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

I'm in New Mexico by El Paso ...not up by Santa Fe where it's cooler ... and we've been in the 100's and it's A LOT hotter in those trucks. And it takes a while to get to my house from their station.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Bell-wants wrote:I'm in New Mexico by El Paso ...not up by Santa Fe where it's cooler ... and we've been in the 100's and it's A LOT hotter in those trucks. And it takes a while to get to my house from their station.
Have them hold for you if possible. I got one in Nevada winter does not get real cold but it sat in a truck for 3 days & was 40 or less all the way through the doll.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Holding it it would get just as hot. I just don't know how TPE tolerates different temps. It seems to be pretty fragile with all that you have to do to maintain it. Perhaps I should wait till fall.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Isn't the melting point of TPE something like 200° C? I'd imagine we'd give out long before the doll if it ever got anywhere even near that....

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

The doll should be perfectly fine during delivery, I really wouldn't overly worry. prolonged exposure might be a different matter, but prolonged is months at a time etc. You'll be fine :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Mr Franz wrote:Isn't the melting point of TPE something like 200° C? I'd imagine we'd give out long before the doll if it ever got anywhere even near that....
That's silicone. TPE doesn't have a fixed melting point as it's a blend, but it will become soft and might deform at temperatures starting ??? 60° C.

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

I've seen a few posts on the forum describing what came to be called "flat ass syndrome," on TPE dolls shipped during summer months. As the name implies, the buttocks were flattened from the dolls lying on their backs & the high temps caused a softening/partial flattening of the buttocks.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Daydream21 wrote: "flat ass syndrome..."
Shoot, I developed that sometime in my late 50's and it's gotten steadily worse with each passing year!
Mind you, I've not been shipped anywhere in a great long box... Yet anyway! :haha4:

Pummelbrook

Post by Pummelbrook »

Mr Franz wrote:
Daydream21 wrote: "flat ass syndrome..."
Shoot, I developed that sometime in my late 50's and it's gotten steadily worse with each passing year!
Mind you, I've not been shipped anywhere in a great long box... Yet anyway! :haha4:
I've got the same problem, but I think it's due to the climate change.
I'ts getting hotter and hotter every year.. :mrgreen:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pummelbrook Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pummelbrook/
My dolls:
Candice, Happydoll 160c | Sayo, 4Woods ai doll s+ | Sakura, Cstdoll 160d | Eileen XYdoll 158 silicone| Elina, Gynoid Tech Model 9
Former dolls:
Lisa, unbranded 135cm TPE | Lisanne/Nikki, Ordoll 156B | Stephanie, Wmdoll 163C |Nonoka, Sanhui 158 | Lily, Maydoll 155 | Yvette, Jm156 | Miriam, Zelex 170c | Vala, Xycolo 163sb

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Just wait to order around the end of October. Then you won't get him until Nov/Dec
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS