www.wmdolls.com

A female can too buy a male doll!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Thistle117

A female can too buy a male doll!

Post by Thistle117 »

Hi,

I'm 26, female, and since I can't find an actual man, and I doubt I ever would now that I'm an old maid already, and I'm so sensitive... anyway, I want to buy a male realdoll, the Charlie doll, in probably September, and wondering how long it would take to arrive. I've wanted one since August 2004. So, I just wanted to say women do buy them! I don't think I'd tell anyone else, or show anyone, though. Can't really imagine it too well. anyway, I hope this solves most of my problems. ::grin:: And where's an online site you can buy lubricant? I'm glad people are polite on here, mostly, and I'm finding it funny, but most sites online are mean. This one's pretty kewl. :-) And yeah, I know male dolls are heavy, I'm not so light. ::grin:: I tried to post this several times and it said "invalid session," so I hope it worked now.

Luv&Darknessss,
Jamie/Kait

Wisconsin, USA.

Thistle117 at aol dot -- you know whatever.

"You know you're never sure -- but you're sure you could be RIGHT." :-)

"Feel no shame for what you are." :twisted: 8) :P :idea: :!: :) :?

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Hi Thistle117,
Thistle117 wrote:I tried to post this several times and it said "invalid session,"
Don't use the AOL browser on the Doll Forum because it won't work correctly. Use Internet Explorer or Firefox. Disable any firewall to see if it is a problem. Let us know.

Welcome to the Doll Forum. Male dolls are cool and Abyss has what you need as you explained your desires.

Dolls will reflect the love you give to them. I love my ladies.

Strawberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Strawberry »

Hi Jamie/Kait:- I hope it all goes well for you. It's not much of a role model, but the early series of the comedy-drama series Ally McBeal often featured Ally sleeping with her male inflatable doll :)

Mandrake
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Post by Mandrake »

Hey, Thistle ...

Welcome to TDF. You are right, this place is very cool. The folks here are very open, real nice and extremely helpful, so if you have any questions, just ask in a forum post, or drop by the chat room sometime.

Glad you dropped in.

Drake
http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/barbara

"If you're not a little weird, you're a little weird."

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Thistle117!

Welcome to the Doll Forum!

We do kinda go out of our way to be kind and helpful here. We think we make more friends that way, and our friendships last longer, too.

Hm - if you're an "old maid" at 26, I'd hate to think what that makes a lot of the rest of us! Anyway, feel free to hang out, share what's on your mind, join us in the chatroom, browse the Doll Album and RealDoll Matrix, ask questions, whatever... Oh - you did ask some Q's, didn't you? Let's see . . . .

Ordering/waiting time: I'm sure Shelly can give you exactly the answer you need, either here on the forum, or over the phone, when you place an order. Shelly's one of our most valued members here, and not just because she works for Abyss, either! (although that _may_ be a part of it... :wink: ) There's a real wait, though. If you can get your man in 4-6 weeks, I suspect you've done rather well.

Lubricant: With any toys, you want to use a water-based lube. It's available at just about any site that sells toys, but I gotta recommend that one ^, right up there. That photo/advertisement that shows up on every page you open here on TDF is our "toy store". For every purchase from the TDF toy shoppe, 20% goes toward keeping the Doll Forum up and running. Top that with the fact that the prices are not bad at all, and you've got a killer deal!

Blessings bright and dark ~

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Welcome to TDF Jamie/ kait ! I think you'll find our little piece of cyberspace here, is just about the best place on the net.
and if you have a mind, stop by the chatroom and say hi :wink:

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

wow your only 26 and having a hard time finding a man...hhmmmm sounds familiar (i'm only 25 and having a really hard time after my divorce)!

well anyway glad you found us and this little piece of what some would desribe as heaven for dolls and owners of dolls. we are a crazy bunch, fun-crazy, not psycho-murder-your neighbor-crazy. :mrgreen:

~BS~
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Achilles
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Male Realdoll for you...

Post by Achilles »

You are in luck!!! I have a 2004 unused male realdoll if you want it. Email me or call me at 516-849-1107 for more info.
http://www.siliconedollworks.com

[img]http://m.pimpmyspace.org/07/4/1/8041f.gif[/img]

Largo2032

Re: A female can too buy a male doll!

Post by Largo2032 »

Welcome to the group! If you consider yourself an old maid, I must be anicent at 28! Just Kidding!

We are very friendly here, and I can say that if you have any questions, the hosts and users will answer your questions ASAP!

Welcome again!
Thistle117 wrote:Hi,

I'm 26, female, and since I can't find an actual man, and I doubt I ever would now that I'm an old maid already, and I'm so sensitive... anyway, I want to buy a male realdoll, the Charlie doll, in probably September, and wondering how long it would take to arrive. I've wanted one since August 2004. So, I just wanted to say women do buy them! I don't think I'd tell anyone else, or show anyone, though. Can't really imagine it too well. anyway, I hope this solves most of my problems. ::grin:: And where's an online site you can buy lubricant? I'm glad people are polite on here, mostly, and I'm finding it funny, but most sites online are mean. This one's pretty kewl. :-) And yeah, I know male dolls are heavy, I'm not so light. ::grin:: I tried to post this several times and it said "invalid session," so I hope it worked now.

Luv&Darknessss,
Jamie/Kait

Wisconsin, USA.

Thistle117 at aol dot -- you know whatever.

"You know you're never sure -- but you're sure you could be RIGHT." :-)

"Feel no shame for what you are." :twisted: 8) :P :idea: :!: :) :?

kcinte
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kcinte »

i am glad to hear that you consider having sex with a male doll,this makes us man look less weird if we do it. My girlfriend participates sometime and would also like to try a male doll. Would be glad to hear about your first time. On the other hand you are not too old to try the real thing too if you really want it.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Indeed we can. Here in late 2022, I have seven, currently.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yep, this is a really good forum, some of us aren't real good with communicating, English as a second language, social environment we grew up with, etc.
But we mostly try our best :)
You've got replies from some of the best, so welcome to the world blacksmith accurately describes as fun-crazy :thumbs_up:

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Welcome. Female owners of dolls are key to the future of this community. I welcome you with open arms and hope you feel a sense of welcoming here.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Resurrecting topics from 17 years ago is fun! Too bad the OP hasn't been online since 2005, but at least the sentiment is still valid! Dolls are timeless. :D
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Eun-ji
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Eun-ji »

Welcome to the Doll Pages! I'm new too. :)
I hope you enjoy your time here, it sounds like you are.
I have been exploring a lot of female dolls personally, but I have also wanted to get into male dolls.
I might keep an eye on you and see if you make reviews for male dolls. 8)

INFORMATIONS