reallovesexdolls.com

Questions about a new doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

Questions about a new doll

Post by Dragon Universe »

I am seriously looking at a new Piper doll to replace my sadly aging girlfriend/ It will be hard and I feel a bit of sadness she has been with me for 3 years now! First question is the hair that comes with a wig of permanent? Also how well do they hold up? Last question can Piper Doll heads be posed at all? This is the one I am looking at: What has inspired me about this change which was inspired by my new favorite movie Alita Battle Angel. My girlfriend, Andromeda, will just have her spirit and "brain" or mind be transferred to the new doll. Oh by the way I would love to have one of these companies that RLSD uses for their dolls to create a doll for Alita)
https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft1-155cm-d-cup-nozomi/

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions about a new doll

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Hi Dragon!

Even though I've only had my doll (a Piper Akira) for a little under a month, I've been very quick to fall for her, and so I believe I can understand the sadness you're talking about. But I'm sure your girlfriend will be happy to have a fresh new body to inhabit (wouldn't we all? :)) Nozomi is a very pretty doll indeed.

I watched Alita recently too and loved it! The connection to dolls is pretty clear now that you mention it. SPOILER: Even she swaps out most of her body by the end of the film :)

I can answer a few of your questions: Piper Dolls do use wigs, and they are apparently of very good quality compared to ones supplied by other companies. I haven't heard of durability problems but I don't have enough personal experience to talk about their longevity. I'm not 100% sure what you mean about head posing, but their movement is limited to tilting (left/right and forward/back) and twisting of the neck, plus obviously rotation of the eyes. They also have tongues, which you can get to stick out between the lips for a moment or two. :)

So far I have nothing but good things to say about Piper Dolls. I wish you the best with Andromeda's new body!

BTW there's a lot more info about Piper Dolls on the Doll-Forever forum!

Dragon Universe

notaflyingtoy wrote:Hi Dragon!

Even though I've only had my doll (a Piper Akira) for a little under a month, I've been very quick to fall for her, and so I believe I can understand the sadness you're talking about. But I'm sure your girlfriend will be happy to have a fresh new body to inhabit (wouldn't we all? :)) Nozomi is a very pretty doll indeed.

I watched Alita recently too and loved it! The connection to dolls is pretty clear now that you mention it. SPOILER: Even she swaps out most of her body by the end of the film :)

I can answer a few of your questions: Piper Dolls do use wigs, and they are apparently of very good quality compared to ones supplied by other companies. I haven't heard of durability problems but I don't have enough personal experience to talk about their longevity. I'm not 100% sure what you mean about head posing, but their movement is limited to tilting (left/right and forward/back) and twisting of the neck, plus obviously rotation of the eyes. They also have tongues, which you can get to stick out between the lips for a moment or two. :)

So far I have nothing but good things to say about Piper Dolls. I wish you the best with Andromeda's new body!

BTW there's a lot more info about Piper Dolls on the Doll-Forever forum!
Thanks for responding, an answering all my questions. I do believe Andromeda is hinting that I do replace her with a new body/head. Well since Piper dolls are all in one I guess she would like to inhabit this new doll. She stands her at my computer desk and it sure felt like as soon as she saw this Piper doll I was looking at she went all in.
As for the hair that is good I have a wig that is !00% human hair and would help make the transition. You answered my question about posing her head. I wasn't sure since the head was one with the body it would have very limited movement. I guess for me is the timing on ordering. I want to make sure I am here for when the new Andromeda arrives.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Sate is selling one which you can see here... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&t=119372
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Dragon Universe

One more question, when I was looking at the options when ordering a Piper doll I saw there is a choice between hollow or solid breasts. Which would be the safest route? I imaging that the hollow breasts would make the doll lighter but would they be more easily damaged? Good thing to know before ordering.

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Dragon Universe wrote:One more question, when I was looking at the options when ordering a Piper doll I saw there is a choice between hollow or solid breasts. Which would be the safest route? I imaging that the hollow breasts would make the doll lighter but would they be more easily damaged? Good thing to know before ordering.
I've read a couple of people saying they managed to deflate a breast on their hollow breasted dolls, but frankly, that would require some serious mishandling. Everyone I've seen talk about that was talking about it like they should've known better. Although, I was left guessing exactly what they did to make it happen.

But the main thing hollow breasts does is that it makes the breasts feel significantly softer. However, the flipside is that they're likely to become a less jiggly. I'd personally go with hollow ones, because I like them soft. Piperdoll TPE is soft, but only just about right softness for the butt. For breasts, I believe you'll need them to be hollow to get close to a realistic feel.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

kanna wrote:
Dragon Universe wrote:One more question, when I was looking at the options when ordering a Piper doll I saw there is a choice between hollow or solid breasts. Which would be the safest route? I imaging that the hollow breasts would make the doll lighter but would they be more easily damaged? Good thing to know before ordering.
I've read a couple of people saying they managed to deflate a breast on their hollow breasted dolls, but frankly, that would require some serious mishandling. Everyone I've seen talk about that was talking about it like they should've known better. Although, I was left guessing exactly what they did to make it happen.

But the main thing hollow breasts does is that it makes the breasts feel significantly softer. However, the flipside is that they're likely to become a less jiggly. I'd personally go with hollow ones, because I like them soft. Piperdoll TPE is soft, but only just about right softness for the butt. For breasts, I believe you'll need them to be hollow to get close to a realistic feel.
I will second what kanna is recommending. Hollow is the way to go. They will hold up well enough.
I am also an Alita Battle Angle fan. Great movie. :thumbs_up: Let's hope for a sequel!
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Dragon Universe

Metricnut wrote:
kanna wrote:

I will second what kanna is recommending. Hollow is the way to go. They will hold up well enough.
I am also an Alita Battle Angle fan. Great movie. :thumbs_up: Let's hope for a sequel!
Thanks so much for your response. I will go with hollow then. And lets cheer for an Alita sequel or 10!

INFORMATIONS