reallovesexdolls.com

Cleaning the Doll.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Cleaning the Doll.

Post by D0LLN00b »

For those with bigger dolls that weigh 90Ibs or more and with the fixed vagina option, How do you clean the doll after each use? I don't have mine yet but I can only imagine what I would have to do to clean which is hauling the doll in my bathtube and using some sort of hose or douche to clean it out then drying it off somehow from the inside and putting it away.

anyone got a easy cleanup plan that doesn't involve messing up your bed sheets cleaning the doll from your bed? I'm assuming hauling it to the bathroom is probably the only way for cleaning. pretty big hassle after each use. :?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Cleaning the Doll.

Post by Siliconeman »

I just carry her to the bathroom and give her a bath.

I have a ClimaxDoll 160 Weight 99lbs (45kg)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

All my girls have inserts but they don’t in their anal passages of course! I have a fold up camping toilet seat which I place in a large underbed plastic storage tub right beside the bed on a plastic sheet (to avoid splashing). I can just get my ladies into a sitting position on the bed and easily move them to the seat where I can douche them with warm water with antibacterial handsoap in a large container (like a 4 pint milk plastic bottle) using tubing on a petrol siphon pump! It’s a cheap and easy method I use because my bathroom is quite a way from my bedroom downstairs!

Sorry if this is upside down, I’m using my iPad at the moment!
0EC359EB-9A60-44AD-94A4-D1040CE72B0F.jpeg
0EC359EB-9A60-44AD-94A4-D1040CE72B0F.jpeg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2439 times
Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I'm a Female Condom (Femidom) convert. I have girls with fixed and insert vaginas, but the ease of cleanup with the Femidom has me hooked. They cost around $8, but are reusable, just rinse, dry, repeat. I keep two around.

I will begin a session as normal, then just slide the femidom over my willy and insert into her that way and complete the mission. I will usually have the inside of the femidom prelubed with some water based lube and waiting nearby.

Too easy.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

The Romantic wrote:I'm a Female Condom (Femidom) convert. I have girls with fixed and insert vaginas, but the ease of cleanup with the Femidom has me hooked. They cost around $8, but are reusable, just rinse, dry, repeat. I keep two around.

I will begin a session as normal, then just slide the femidom over my willy and insert into her that way and complete the mission. I will usually have the inside of the femidom prelubed with some water based lube and waiting nearby.

Too easy.
I second this one.

My method differs a little bit. I use a dildo shaped tool to insert the unlubed female condom. When it comes to action I lube my willy. But I bet both methods are fine. The rinse, dry, repeat part is identical.

I can recommend the following female condom brands:

Femidom
Pasante

I don't recommend the following brand:

Ormelle (breaks too easily)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Romantic wrote:I'm a Female Condom (Femidom) convert. I have girls with fixed and insert vaginas, but the ease of cleanup with the Femidom has me hooked. They cost around $8, but are reusable, just rinse, dry, repeat. I keep two around.

Too easy.
I agree with "The Romantic".
Carrying my Tiffany to the bathroom after each session was getting to be a chore and prone to damaging her by banging into doors etc.
Also drying her out "inside" was also a chore too and I was concerned about hygiene problems with mould etc.
So I took the advice of other TDF members (thanks Arthur1960!) and tried out Femidom's.
I bought a pack of 3 Femidoms off eBay a few weeks ago, and decided on a test run!

Initially I was a bit sceptical and they looked like they may be messy and awkward to use.
However, once you get the hang of them they're very easy to use and virtually no doll cleanup required!
If you think about it, Femidom's are like a very thin removable vagina that's very easy to insert, remove and wash when done.
A pack of 3 is probably all you'll need as once washed they can be re-used.

We're now 100% converted to Femidom's. :thumbs_up:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

That's my thinking. Like an super simple removable vagina. I think ESPECIALLY if you are dealing with a large heavy doll with a built-in, this is the way to go. But I've found myself using them on all types.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by D0LLN00b »

Thanks for the input guys. now how do you dry the insides out without stretching them out? my only thought would be to wrap a cloth around a small stick or something and dry the insides out that way.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You can do and I use that method. However, many members use an aquarium air pump which can be bought fairly cheaply. If you can fit the tubing on a bit of hard plastic tube you can make several holes in that so the flow can be distributed fairly evenly. It takes a few hours to dry it properly that way though!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS