reallovesexdolls.com

First time buyer doubt

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Hinotan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

First time buyer doubt

Post by Hinotan »

I've been looking and reading about guides before putting an investment of a few thousand dollars down, but I'm still not convinced yet.
I thought I should reach out for thoughts and opinions for help to help me.

This was the first model I ever saw, and as an artist I really loved the aesthetic features of the face; not so human/uncanny, but still pleasing to my eye.
I'm looking all over, and I realize I think this model is produced by "Wmdolls", and I started getting worried that multiple sites sell the same model with the same photos at different prices.
I thought about ordering it from RLSD's site because it appeared to be the most authentic to me, but with all the features and first time accessories would total me about 2350 (1850 before before features) .

A user from another site ordered this exact same doll, but suggested to buy from aliexpress instead, saying it was not worth the value. (EDIT) online market place has listings at about 1500.
(EDIT) OTHER TDF Vendor has a listing at 1900 before features.

Who should I trust, and is there site best recommended if I want this model for personal use? :?
Is there an option to order straight from manufacturer?
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 12, Vendor subforum, other comapanies should be discussed in DIG

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: First time buyer doubt

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome to the show, Hinotan!

Think of it like buying a new car. Dealerships charge diffrent prices for the same car. You should always shop around for the best deal you can find. That being said, aliexpress is one of those dealerships that has a bad reputation here. None of us want to see you pay that kind of money just to be scammed.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

I would recommend buying something a bit smaller for a first timer from a reputable vendor listed here first. Smaller to get used to owning a doll and taking care of it. Big dolls are HEAVY, because it is dead weight, you dont want to damage it as well and it is physically demanding to use them.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My advice would be to contact a few vendors direct and ask for their best TDF member price for the doll you want. Many offer discounts for TDF members not listed on their sites. <removed, Rule 12>

That said, please take into consideration the doll you're looking at weighs 107 lbs / 48.5 kg!!!! and that is probably not counting the weight of the head!!!! all packaged in a very soft unbalanced body!!!
Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Rule 12

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hinotan wrote: Who should I trust, and is there site best recommended if I want this model for personal use? :?
You can order her direct from WM Dolls but you will pay more and they are not based in the U.S.A. (which is important if you have any issues or questions).

We are WM Dolls #1 Vendor, our dolls ship first, get the best prices, get in-depth QC that WM Dolls only allows for us, you'll get our guarantee and awesome customer service!

In addition, we have developed a full line of RLSD doll care accessories and upgraded storage options that are unique to Real Love Sex Dolls.

We care about our customers and always take care of them.

I will tell you any price lower than what we are selling her for, is likely a fake doll and warn you against it. (ie your mention of Aliexpress)

The $1850 listed on our website is a very special promotional price for the"Jasmine" model, as she was featured in a viral video by comedian Ryan Davis as seen here (https://reallovesexdolls.com/Ryan_Davis ... 3cm-h-cup/) and she is very popular. This is a rock bottom price for this doll, I can assure you.

On all of our other 163cm H-cup dolls, the current sale price is $2150. So if Jasmine is what interests you, you should grab her at this very low price!

( An important note: As others here have mentioned though, she is very heavy at 107lbs. That's dead weight, so please be sure you can physically handle that kind of weight or you may not be able to maneuver her and regret your purchase. That being said, if you can handle her, she is a magnificent doll and will not disappoint! )

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

aztec25ac
Former Member

Post by aztec25ac »

This was a great doll. I ordered her for my first doll and was not let down. People will say to order from tdf verified sites only and there is security in that but other legit places sell them for cheaper. RLSD is a good place to order from and have a fair price but other legit places do sell them for less.
(EDIT) an non TDF accredited vendor sells for about 1700$ and (EDIT) another non TDF accredited vendor has this doll for 1800 .
I would also never order from alixpress for a doll.
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Rule 12, Vendor subforum, other comapanies should be discussed in DIG

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Hinotan wrote: Who should I trust, and is there site best recommended if I want this model for personal use? :?
You can order her direct from WM Dolls but you will pay more and they are not based in the U.S.A. (which is important if you have any issues or questions).

We are WM Dolls #1 Vendor, our dolls ship first, get the best prices, get in-depth QC that WM Dolls only allows for us, you'll get our guarantee and awesome customer service!

In addition, we have developed a full line of RLSD doll care accessories and upgraded storage options that are unique to Real Love Sex Dolls.

We care about our customers and always take care of them.

I will tell you any price lower than what we are selling her for, is going to be a fake doll and warn you against it. (ie your mention of Aliexpress)

The $1850 listed on our website is a very special promotional price for the"Jasmine" model, as she was featured in a viral video by comedian Ryan Davis as seen here (https://reallovesexdolls.com/Ryan_Davis ... 3cm-h-cup/) and she is very popular. This is a rock bottom price for this doll, I can assure you.

On all of our other 163cm H-cup dolls, the current sale price is $2150. So if Jasmine is what interests you, you should grab her at this very low price!

( An important note: As others here have mentioned though, she is very heavy at 107lbs. That's dead weight, so please be sure you can physically handle that kind of weight or you may not be able to maneuver her and regret your purchase. That being said, if you can handle her, she is a magnificent doll and will not disappoint! )
As a recent buyer from RLSD and owner of my first WM Doll I can assure you that they will do their very best to make you happy and you will be amazed at the TPE feel any surreal look of the face and eyes. There can be problems with any doll purchase (TPE or silicon) (mostly in shipping I think) and if you read the worst on this forum - I think that is the exception rather than the rule. And since RLSD is in the USA - would you rather learn Chinese? LOL. I have had my 90lbs doll for 3 weeks and really have not used her much since we are in the process of moving but it does take some time to get use to the weight. My shipping box alone weighed 13lbs so be prepared for that, a dolly!! AND it is so much worth it - she is so real and just like most women (not Stacey) - a bitch to move!! HAHA. Def get the standing feet and removable VJ and these dolls DON'T need baby oil like people post - just wash and powder. TPE also does not smell - like I have read on this forum but you should wash them first. Good luck :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Take your time. Set a budget. Do not be in a hurry. There are pro and cons to ALL dolls. None are perfect.
If you want durability and longevity Silicone is it.!! Easier to maintain and to repair if needed. More money too. but deals can be had.

Aliexpress and it's prices are attractive, but you'll not get the same as pictured in many cases. Their TPE is decent quality and will not fall apart after a week.
I own an Aliexpress Doll. And no she was not as what was pictured.... she was better looking (to me anyway) LOL Still dishonesty from seller though.

It all depends on what YOU want. But the heavier the doll, the more you may not get the full enjoyment from it. Awkward in handling.
Many new owners put their dolls up for sale for various reasons, the smell, the weight, wasn't what they were hoping... shame, wife didn't agree :) etc etc...

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

I bought this doll from RLSD but with the #200Head. She is HEAVY!! It is one thing to lift two 50lb dumbbells from the floor but lifting about 120lbs with the head from the floor is a whole 'nother ball game. She's mainly stayed in my bedroom for this reason alone. While others here have had no issues with their 163CM Hcup, I've had several issues with mine. The feet have developed cracks and tears in the TPE from trying to get her to stand in certain poses. I used a soldering iron to fix these with mixed results. After our first night together, there were two small tears under each armpit as well a tear in the vagina leading to the anus. Since I got her on the 16th of May there's been micro tears between her legs in the pubic region too. I've read that it was due to storing her with her legs too close together.
I've spent $2700 Cdn on the initial purchase. $130 Cdn on customs fees. About $300 on wigs and clothes from Amazon. About $170 on a soldering iron, heat gun and digital temp gun and probably another $50 on cleaning products for her. So I'm up to $3350Cdn. Ask me if I've learned my lesson. Would I still do it all again? The answer is probably. Because I can afford it. That being said, knowing what I know now I would advise any first time buyer to pick something much lighter. Unless you work in a meat packing plant and throw 100+ pounds around all day then probably not.

Shenanigans2018
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shenanigans2018 »

If you have doubt, check this out...

viewtopic.php?f=240&t=101270

With all due respect to All other Vendors, I chose RLSD due to their web page and easy selections.

Start small and then get into a larger heavier lady. RLSD has been top notch along the way. My friend is a clothing designer and crazy enough, this doll is used in her new clothing pics.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Community, Just remember rule 12 here. This is RLSDs sub forum, so any discussions about other companies and brands or comparisons are to be made in the Dolls In General Section Only, not in Vendor topics.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Shenanigans2018
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shenanigans2018 »

With all due respect to this entire TDF forum, I wasn’t trying to be out of line. Being in an RLSD sub forum, I was just trying to help someone on the fence out. My apologizes. I’m just a consumer like everyone else. My bad...

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Yes that is a WM doll . They are the manufacturer, the place es that sell the doll are the vendors. That doll that brought you here is nice, but you should continue to look and see how far this rabbit hole goes. Lots of choices and it's likely you will find a lot you like. Take your time and enjoy the journey. Because it is unlikely you will get to see a doll in real life , let alone experience one the only way you will know is if you get one. Some wont be convinced by what they find, but you have come this far.

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Here is another option the others haven't mentioned yet; buy a lighter doll body but get the same head you like. RLSD has a customizable body "156cm G-cup" with relatively the same proportions but 30lbs lighter than the 163cm H-cup Jasmine. You can then order head #198 (Jasmine's head) for it, seeing as you mentioned that was the driving force for your interest.
Buying from a TDF approved vendor like RLSD may seem more expensive, but it's backed up by pre and post-purchase customer service.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I am also a first time buyer.
And I own a WM 163 H cup.
I saw the Ryan Davis video and was hooked.
The RLSD site looked very professional to me and they were connected to the video.
I didn't give it much thought.
Until then I never heard of TDF, or silcone or TPE, etc...
So, you're doing better than me by being here.
I'm in my 50s, 5' 9" and not athletic in any way.
If I had gotten advice, or even lurked TDF I probably would have not ordered a doll over 100lbs.
Do I regret my choice.
Hello no!
Everyone has their type. She is my type.
Yeah she's heavy as hell.
I've dropped her several times.
She's fallen on me several times.
Do I wish she was lighter.
Hell yes!
But, I have no regrets.
I'm sure I'll keep enjoying her till she falls apart, because she's the doll for me.
With every choice there will be pros and cons.
Nothing is perfect, just take a tally of what's important to you and try to pick one that has more pros than cons.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS