reallovesexdolls.com

Which are some of the best soaps for getting rid of dye?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

Which are some of the best soaps for getting rid of dye?

Post by noxster »

Which are some of the best soaps for getting rid of dye from new dark clothing?

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Which are some of the best soaps for getting rid of dye?

Post by smallcat »

I don't think you actually can get rid of it, considering how unstable dyes can be. All you can really do use color fast detergents and pray for the best, and wash many times before it stops bleeding. Sometimes buying used clothes at a thrift store, can be better due to the high amount of washes they usually go through. Depending on the amount of time and days its been left on the doll, and pressure against the clothing so forth. I'm sure others could chime in as well. I rarely like dark clothing, only if heavily used/washed.

Best thing to do with dark clothing, is to use under clothing, a thin barrier in which the tpe/oil cannot touch.

I'm sure people take their risks and not care, anyone can do whatever they want. As I am extremely cautious with colors. Even on dark wigs/liners.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Which are some of the best soaps for getting rid of dye?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

smallcat wrote:I don't think you actually can get rid of it, considering how unstable dyes can be. All you can really do use color fast detergents and pray for the best, and wash many times before it stops bleeding. Sometimes buying used clothes at a thrift store, can be better due to the high amount of washes they usually go through. Depending on the amount of time and days its been left on the doll, and pressure against the clothing so forth. I'm sure others could chime in as well. I rarely like dark clothing, only if heavily used/washed.

Best thing to do with dark clothing, is to use under clothing, a thin barrier in which the tpe/oil cannot touch.

I'm sure people take their risks and not care, anyone can do whatever they want. As I am extremely cautious with colors. Even on dark wigs/liners.
I love this idea of buying from a thrift store, I hadn't thought of that one, to be honest! You can find all kinds of cool stuff there.

You do the same washing regimen that smallcat advises above with lingerie, and you have a couple of ways to do it: either use a special lingerie bag for the washer, or wash the items by hand, using Woolite. In both cases, you'll want to repeat washing until the colors stop bleeding. It's a bit easier to tell when hand-washing, because the wash water will stain the color of the clothing item until it's totally washed. Once the water runs clear, you know you've gotten the "loose" dye pretty much taken care of.

Unfortunately there are going to be some items of clothing that will just refuse to cooperate - I had an issue with one of those black "wet look" items, the dang thing just had to keep staining, even after tons of washing.

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS