reallovesexdolls.com

First timer! Ordered in stock Zoe from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Burg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

First timer! Ordered in stock Zoe from RLSD

Post by Burg »

Hello Doll Forum!

Firstly, I would like to say that I am overjoyed that a community like this exists : D I am a first time buyer who has been scammed about a month ago (got my money back) buying from a randon vendor prior to finding this forum and trusted vendors. So thank you for allowing me to properly educate myself as I truly enter the world of doll ownership : D

I lucked out and found the girl I was after when I got scammed and pulled the trigger again. I ordered an In stock Zoe from RLSD's in stock event and was just curious if other owners of the 141cm F cup body could help me with properly fitting clothing. After browsing the forum a little it seems a bit hit and miss with sizes even going by RLSD's size chart.

The wait has been excruciating too, but only because of the initial scam I worked my way into. RLSD has been lightning fast and accommodating in every way imaginable. Thursday can not come soon enough!

Looking forward to being a member here! Thank you guys again!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: First timer! Ordered in stock Zoe from RLSD

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF Burg!

Glad you found us and better still found a vendor you liked and that they have been great for you. Given your little story you know I don;'t need to blurb the virtues of a trusted and reputable company.

Please keep us updated and Bremen to post pics (we all LOVE pics heh) once you have her settled in at her hopefully forever home. If I can ask you take take a moment to view our New Member Welcome Page also as a welcome to us.

Regards,
Mavi

Jimmypop67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jimmypop67 »

Congrats! You are in good hands with RLSD, I ordered from their in stock event Friday and received her on Daturday! It helps when you live in the same state as them though haha. I would wait on cloths until you get her and measure her. I bought a few things and so far it’s about 50/50 on her. But I have found out getting her stuff is half the fun. Make her yours 100% also pics when you get her! I will post some of mine later this week waiting on a few more items from amazon :D

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Welcome, and congratulations. You did well by choosing RLSD, they're the vendor I got my three girls from. My 156c came from the previous in stock sale they had back in July (she was "Brooklyn", but now she's Sakura). You'll be pleased with their service, and with your new girl.

I can't really help you with specific clothing sizes on that particular doll, as I don't have one. But the advice to wait until you get her is correct. I went crazy when I bought my first girl and ended up with some stuff that didn't fit her right. Fortunately, they fit the taller girls I got later a little better. What I can tell you is this. I buy from Amazon alot. You can usually trust their sizing chart that you click on, but first make sure to scroll down to the description. Sometimes the vendor/manufacturer has their own sizing that you should go by. Get to know your girl's measurements and match them up to the sizing charts. Girls with large breasts may have trouble with tops fitting around the breasts well but being loose around the waist. You may also need to buy tops and bottoms in different sizes in order to have a good fit. But use her actual measurements, and you'll get it right most of the time. Once you find a size that fits her right, it usually carries over to buying from other sites. For instance, I've found that girls size 7-8 fits my 157b just about perfect. So when I ventured off of Amazon to other websites and stores, the same size fit no matter where I got the clothes from. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature.

Burg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Burg »

Thank you Jimmypop and BWheeler! She has been the apple of my eye for about 2 months now. The unboxing is gonna be exhilarating. I figured that since I ordered late Friday that she wouldn't be shipped until at least Monday. Ended up going out next day. They didn't kid when they said ready for immediate shipping : D Thanks for the tip about clothing too. Seems like a lot of the fun in owning a doll outside of the obvious. I'll definitely be sure to post some pics too!

EDIT: Thank you too Mav! I feel bad that left you out.

INFORMATIONS