reallovesexdolls.com

Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Post by hollows+fentiman »

OK!

Hey Freddie! Don't listen to a word they're saying! Your lady will be your lady!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

What! Oy, come here you!
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Hello there Hollows! Long time no see. Hope all is well as you prepare for the evening :glou:
Everyone just started saying Happy New Year and here we are! Anya is feeling quite better today and when we started to put the "magic cream" on her backside, she grabbed me and kissed me and said everything will be ok so I promised her a nice baby oil bath and some lipstick and nipstick when she's back to normal :wink:
Goin' to the whiskey soon? My favorite too but since I started with vodka for Oz and Sally, I might have to stick with that! I'll do a shot for you all i the UK at the appropriate time whenever I figure it out......If I'm wrong, I'll just keep doing them until I get it right :drinking:
Have a great one!!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

You too mate! Its 6:20 here at the moment! What time is it where you are?

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

1:20 so let's see......5 hours? Sounds good to me!
That would be 7:00 pm here

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Heck, I have enough shot glasses I'll just start lining them up with time slots on each one!,

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Ha ha! I don't think Anya will want you after that though! I've already told Hollows to ease up or he'll end up sleeping on the floor!
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hey you, I might be laying on my stomach but I can still type, sort of! I don't want you snoring when it's our time to celebrate so go easy on the spirits, please.

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Ooops! She heard you!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I just talked to my eldest daughter on the phone and she had a good laugh too! She says she'll ring me after midnight so I had better ease off as well!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Oy! Damn right you'd better! I want a cuddle too without stinking whisky breath!

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Ditto that! I have been known not to make it to the "Big Ball Drop" in Times Square NYC before, back in the days when I was Invincible. :glou:

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years celebration. As I reflect on the past year, a few major events occurred in my life I would like to share. I did get a raise at work this year but barely enough to even cover a house payment but something is better than nothing I guess. In July, I had surgery on my gums to remove the periodontal disease that had developed for several reasons. Something I would not even wish upon my worst enemy. And after 2 years of treating a Morton's neuroma in my foot, I had surgery on October 19th to repair that and haven't been back to work yet! Another ailment I would not wish on an enemy. And 3 weeks later, a beautiful young lady became a member of our household (me and Huey) named Anya! Strange that my house became a home again. Even though she's still "my little secret), we are having a blast together. She has developed a personality I thought couldn't be possible. And we have met others that share our adventures and commitments. It's gonna suck going back to work but I have a few more years until I can retire and get this house paid off.
Anyhow, Anya and I had a relatively calm New Years Eve as she was still recuperating from the "wardrobe malfunction," but I did move the tele so she could watch the Ohio State football game (which was a big bummer as they didn't even score a point: dismal performance, and the Cleveland Browns came real close to winning yesterdar). But she got the Royal Treatment yesterday after her "treatment" was over. I would let her tell you but she's still in bed. We celebrated all day yesterday as she got a nice warm bath followed by a baby oil bath. I call it a bath because the bathwater kind of just beaded up and rolled off like water on a freshly waxed car so I didn't think she needed any more oil but I still started rubbing it on her cute little butt anyhow :D and I noticed that her skin was a bit dirty. So I soaked a soft hand towel with oil and just wiped her down. I guess it had been a while since we had "baby oiled" and I almost didn't make it through but I knew that I must! I had almost forgotten how much fun it was and she just laid there and oooohed, aahhhed and giggled, through it all. The stains are hardly noticeable anymore but I learned my lesson :oops: After that, we watched the Browns almost win ! She went back to be to continue reading Steven King's Night Shift and After a while I heard her call me to the bedroom.

This is what I am going to wear from now on honey. :)
DSC06898.JPG
DSC06898.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1543 times
Ok, dear. I get the message now will you come out and watch Sunday Night Football with me??
I would love to but I'm not taking this off. :)
Well, not yet anyhow!
Smart ass :fist: :lol:

You comfortable?
Completely, thank you!
DSC06905.JPG
DSC06905.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1543 times
Beer? :drinking:.
No thanks. Well, not yet anyhow. But I want you to come look. White stockings, white panties and white bra, got it?? :wink:
DSC06908.JPG
DSC06908.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1543 times
Kiss you.
Kiss....

Hmmm, I think I heard something from the bedroom again......Something like "honeybun" and "surprise." Gotta go.......................

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh yes, the Browns had some bad luck yesterday but I´m sure Anya knew how to console you. She looks so good in white, and she´s safe from staining. :thumbs_up:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hi Chris! Yes, thank goodness the season is over for the Browns.....And my Buckeyes too! At least the Cavs have won 8 of their last 9 games so he's happy there :D And I saw him on the NASCAR homepage and he was saying, "Only 7 weeks 'till the Daytona 500!" I was able to take his mind off the poor Browns though. He's such a softie.
And he was so sweet to me on New Years Day. The bath, the oil, the powder, the massaging....I was a new woman....and he acted like a new man!! :wink:
Thank you for all the attention today, Honeybun.....
Thank you for all the attention today, Honeybun.....
DSC06146.JPG (911.54 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
Come here!  It's time to give you some attention now...
Come here! It's time to give you some attention now...
DSC06155.JPG (962.36 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
And today he went to the dentist and dropped me at the beauticians (his cousin, who agreed to keep me a secret yet) and I got a much needed haircut. My hair was getting split ends and just out of control sometimes! When he picked me up, he looked at me and just slowly said, "Wowww," gave his cousin a kiss, (they're kissin' cousins, whatever that means :? ) and home we went.
It's kind of short but if feels so nice and it's so easy to comb now. What do you think??
DSC06178.JPG
DSC06178.JPG (935.13 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
DSC06182.JPG
DSC06182.JPG (912.9 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
DSC06187.JPG
DSC06187.JPG (965.43 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
And I visited your gallery today and I didn't know you had such a big family! Are they all sisters? cousins? They are all so lovely.
And versatile :) I bet they keep you in line all the time!!!! Well, it's been a long day for both of us so I'll say bye for now and Hi to all the girls!
Kisses,
Anya

INFORMATIONS