betterlovedoll.com

where did Superbabe go?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
galley
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

where did Superbabe go?

Post by galley »

Here in this new dollforum format there seems to be no way to get to Superbabe. Why is that? Is this ONLY a Real Doll Forum? if so, could someone be so kind and let us Superbabe doll owners please have a tiny space in which we could share our pleasure, feelings, insights and questions too?
Being both a Real Doll owner and a Superbabe owner I feel that I could share some awesome insight about the differences in both dolls, good and bad. And also knowing the owner of Superbabe the infamous Mark Maki, this is in my opinion equavilant to a slap in the face that he is not represented in this format. I have to be honest, Mark was soo incrediably helpful with correcting my Real Doll flaws free of charge, (Real Doll never called me back), that I then decided to get a Superbabe. WOW what a magnificent difference!!! The silicone world should be proud to have someone like Mr. Maki using their product with such amazing results. So all I ask is that us Superbabe owners have a proper place to share our delights too.........

But, i could be wrong

Plodder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Superbabe is right where it`s always been.

Post by Plodder »

Galley
Lurker:
Look at the main menue on the left hand side of the screen and, find the word (forums) in the list of words lined up beneath the main menue. Left click on (forums). You`ll find the Superbabe forum listed right beneath the Realdoll forum.
Plodder

galley
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

?????????

Post by galley »

I guess that is my questiion and concern Plodder.......why is superbabe hidden down in the "forums" and not out in the open like "Real Doll"
I would really like to know how Mark feels about all this. It is almost like the "new" doll forum wants to keep his creative work hidden. This totally blows my mind.......................... 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

again, I could be wrong...........but I don't think soooooooooo

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

galley,

Superbabe is where it always has been.

Of course, if you would prefer to develop this into a "conspiracy theory," go a head and enjoy yourself. :roll:

Select the Forums option in the Main Menu.

The side block "Forum Posts" you have been looking at is ONLY for showing the Most Recent Posts. If a section does not have a recent post, the section does not show up in the Forum Posts Block.

After you are reading a post you can select the "Index" option in the forum menu and it will also take you to the main page of the forums.

Ish

I've just changing the block's title to "Recent Posts"
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Yeah, if you're pissed that superbabe isn't showing up in the recents posts, then post something. It's not our fault that the superbabe forum doesn't have as much traffic.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

galley
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by galley »

Ish thanks so much I see in Superbabe zone she will be showing all the time. We don't chit chat about silly thing that don't apply to anything. I don't want to be a rabble rouser I love my lady and I know Mark has the best doll going. I will be good and enjoy this forum daily.

I could be wrong.

INFORMATIONS