It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 3:14 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Question about clothing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:01 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I realize that these are all handmade plush dolls so shopping for the right size clothing can be a bit of a chore. For myself and anyone else wondering, what are the sizes for clothing in regards to different size parts? I.e. What size underwear would I buy for a doll with a medium, large, or extra large butt/thigh size(if those ARE the sizes then feel free to slap me and call me an idiot because I really have no idea about women's clothing sizes). What bra size would you buy for a big, bigger, or omg! breast size doll(okay, I know bra sizes are split into cups and whatnot so this is a legitimate question I think). Also, how do the sizes of shirts/pants vary between body types? Personally, I'll probably just put one of my gaming or band tshirts on mine (once she's finished and delivered), but I'm betting somebody else would like to know.

Any information about clothing these lovely ladies is well appreciated by me and could possibly influence the decisions of potential future buyers as well.

PS, forgot to mention that I think coyote9 customizes an outfit for some dolls, like the recent loppuny doll; I'm not entirely sure. If you're doll is a fantasy doll with a tail of any kind or wings and such, odds are you'll have to moddify any clothing you get in some way to accommodate these features.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Question about clothing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:07 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I think the sizes depend on the size of doll too. A full size 4/4 doll is 6 feet tall and proportioned as such. So, she'd be a bigger size OMG breasts than a 7/8 size(5'6") OMG breasts.

At least that's what Ive gathered from all the threads.

Are you planning on ordering a Velour Vixen of your own? I ordered 2.

BS

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:26 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

blacksmith wrote:
I think the sizes depend on the size of doll too. A full size 4/4 doll is 6 feet tall and proportioned as such. So, she'd be a bigger size OMG breasts than a 7/8 size(5'6") OMG breasts.

At least that's what Ive gathered from all the threads.

Are you planning on ordering a Velour Vixen of your own? I ordered 2.

BS

Yep, I've already contacted coyote9 and made the initial payment. Just waiting on him to finish the dolls in line before me :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:54 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Congratulations! I sincerely hope you enjoy them and welcome to the Doll Forum!

I used to live in north Georgia and always loved heading into Tennessee on the weekends.

BS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:32 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

blacksmith wrote:
Congratulations! I sincerely hope you enjoy them and welcome to the Doll Forum!

I used to live in north Georgia and always loved heading into Tennessee on the weekends.

BS

Thanks again lol. It's probably the best thing I've ever put money down on :P I hate this state too many trees :[ I just hope I picked the right body type and whatnot... I have high hopes her though, she's in coyote's capable hands.

EDIT: have you done any shopping for yours yet? Or do you even plan to? I'd like to, but I haven't the slightest what to get (hence this thread). If you do decide to dress them lemme know what sizes fit, please.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:47 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I have a Ruby13 on order (had one years ago. Kicking myself for selling her) and have bought clothes for her. I have a 4/4 and a 7/8 size on order with the smallest waist and biggest hips/thighs and OMG breasts. I'm waiting until I get them to buy anything beyond stockings and wigs. Because I have no clue what sizes they are!!

Never had allergies until I moved to Texas in 1999. Also, the factory I work in is hiring.

Feel free to PM me anytime you have a question, comment, fart joke, etc. We're mostly a friendly bunch!

BS.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:58 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

This is something I have been wondering about as well, my doll will be worked on soon, and I've been browsing online stores for clothing I think she would like. I don't want to order anything until she's done, but anything I pic needs to be fitted, cuz she has a tail. :mrgreen:
I want to get her totally paid off before I start thinking about clothing though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

InsaneDragonLover wrote:
This is something I have been wondering about as well, my doll will be worked on soon, and I've been browsing online stores for clothing I think she would like. I don't want to order anything until she's done, but anything I pic needs to be fitted, cuz she has a tail. :mrgreen:
I want to get her totally paid off before I start thinking about clothing though.

My doll also has a tail, but I'm not too worried about that part really. You could get some lingerie with an open back or a strappy back and her tail ought to go right through. And it shouldn't be too difficult to take some pants and make a large enough incision to fit through. Mainly worried about sizing in general.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]