Sili Doll Comparison for first time buyer

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
jayjayecks

Sili Doll Comparison for first time buyer

Post by jayjayecks »

Hi, I'm Jay,

Long-time lurker, first-time prospective buyer. I have narrowed my first (of many) dolls from the Sili Doll manufacturers.

Beyond the issue of price, what is the real differences in optons between: SUMI, SUKI, and SAIKO (as these fit price range)? I will be purchasing one of these three within a month.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Sili Doll Comparison for first time buyer

Post by Adventurer »

Hello Jay,

I think the main difference between the three are their looks and size. Suki comes in at 110 cm - and I can tell you from personal experience, she is incredible, and probably Sili Doll's most popular model. She is small though, so I think of her as a 1/2 size adult doll, which makes her great for play and discrete storage. Sumi/Suri are 135 cm, and Saiko is 125 cm. So they are all on the small side too. The full-scale doll is Sukiwaai (169 cm), which is in my opinion one of the hottest dolls on TDF right now, but more expensive and heavy than the scaled-down dolls. Ultimately, it really comes down to which doll speaks to you personally - they are all sexy and they are all made from amazingly soft TPE. Choose the one you fall for and everything else will fall into place!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

Dear Ad Venturer,

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I am kinda abit torn in what I am looking for after perusing TDF, on the fence about alot of things but we'll see if a Sili doll will be my first of many to come. A long, hot summer is ahead, plenty of time for things to happen. No matter what a doll companion will be acquired, just a question of which one tickles my fancy.

Your pal,

Jay

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Yes man, there is a lot out there. Let me know if you have any questions. It wasn't long ago that I was in your shoes trying to figure out everything thats out there. Good luck on your search!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Sukiwaii is my recommendation.

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

Mr. Win Dave,

The Sukiwaai model, seems to me, seems to be, the top of the Sili doll companion hierarchy. However, even if one takes the plunge and goes for the top of the line model, such as her, there is a weight premium to that model, in comparison to the other gals in the Sili lineup.

That being stated, could you give some more reasons to why you are recommending the pricier, heavier doll companion versus the others in the line up?

Awaiting your thoughts in digital print.

Jay

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

Do Silli dolls use an insert as an option, or are they only available without inserts?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Only without, but that's the way to go in my opinion. Clean up is easier if you know the tricks and you're way less likely to damage the doll - most catastrophic damage seems to happen from taking inserts in and out.
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

When choosing between the sizes, consider the following in your evaluation:

1. Your taste in women.
2. Your personal height.
3. Your physical strength.
4. You need to "hide" the doll.
5. How much you can afford.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

swann

Post by swann »

Adventurer wrote:Only without, but that's the way to go in my opinion. Clean up is easier if you know the tricks and you're way less likely to damage the doll - most catastrophic damage seems to happen from taking inserts in and out.
So what are the tricks to cleaning. I'm a soon-to-be first time buyer who would have liked an insert... but I think it is important to get the softest TPE which also happens to be medical-grade. I worry a little about absorbing unhealthy stuff from a doll since they are made in china, and china is not known for manufacturing the healthiest products to be around.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Check out this video it is a very good and "Doll Safe" way to clean any and all doll cavities!

https://youtu.be/6Vzubn70Tf8

Also; remember it does not take a lot of water. Most people use way more water than what is required to properly clean a doll! And one more thing, and maybe the most important! They cannot say OUCH! :idea:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

swann

Post by swann »

That was informative. Thanks

INFORMATIONS