sanhuiofficial.com

Silicone heads for Sanhui bodies

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DollNFuture

Silicone heads for Sanhui bodies

Post by DollNFuture »

Here is a question regarding heads....I am impressed with all aspects of the SH dolls, company, etc. and love the rcup babe. However, I simply cannot get past the head choices and how young they all look...predominately asian ethnicity and way too young. I noticed some tpe companies offer silicone heads for their bodies now, and I thought maybe one of those would retrofit a sanhui body? Some of those heads look quite attractive....

Any advice?

Thanks!

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Silicone heads for Sanhui bodies

Post by lars77 »

DollNFuture wrote:Here is a question regarding heads....I am impressed with all aspects of the SH dolls, company, etc. and love the rcup babe. However, I simply cannot get past the head choices and how young they all look...predominately asian ethnicity and way too young. I noticed some tpe companies offer silicone heads for their bodies now, and I thought maybe one of those would retrofit a sanhui body? Some of those heads look quite attractive....

Any advice?

Thanks!
Hi DollNFuture

Have you already seen the heads #6 and especially #17? They look more mature in my opinion.

If heads of other manufacturers would fit and the color would match? I dont think so - but i really don't know it. :|

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

Yes I noticed those and had them in mind, although I don't see examples of 6 or 17 (17 has the doll on the site with grayish hair and nice makeup....she does look older...)...there was another, #12 Betsy, but seems to be no longer offered...

Best effort seems to be #11, but she looks a bit dazed and confused for me....

#7 is awesome in the rcup low light doll photos, but in other examples appears also pretty young...

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Every doll manufacturer does things slightly different. For example itd be hard to properly fit a DS head to a sanhui body due to both manufacturers placing them in reverse of each other. DS places the male connector on the body and the female end attaches to the head, while sanhui does the exact opposite. This example is one major compatability issue as at least on my 145 DS the male end only like 50% the width of the Sanhui. I'm pretty sure Sate mentioned about the somewhat flimsy looking rod.

Another example is that the DS neck tapers out at the very top to give the head more surface area so it doesn't flop around as much when it's connected. Sanhui's neck (as in the top) has a rounded bevel that kind looks like a rounded stump that is flat on the top. So you'd need to consider the diameter of the neck too when you plan to modify it.

Is totally possible to retrofit heads to other bodies but the heads / bodies needs to be somewhat similar. I don't exactly have a lathe to make my own custom gears but typically the neck rod is usually part of the skeleton and the only way to modify at times would be to saw it off, weld it and use a modified version to connect.

This was my major conundrum as I acquired a damaged silicone doll with a broken hip joint. Totally repairable but I'm not sure I'm willing to cut her apart any more and potentially burning everything with an attempt to weld it.

Just some food for thoughts.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Check out my short photo vids of my 156 with #17 head in standard makeup with a long and a short wig. I think you will find she can easily pass for mid 20's to mid 30's in age.
Kara Movie.mp4
(15.56 MiB) Downloaded 2066 times
Kara 2.mp4
(23.87 MiB) Downloaded 2066 times
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

I have read from more than one source that if silicone and tpe touch, they will react violently (melting)… but I have no first-hand experience... so you should check with doll vendors/makers before trying to put tpe heads onto silicone bodies.

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

Knightshift wrote:Check out my short photo vids of my 156 with #17 head in standard makeup with a long and a short wig. I think you will find she can easily pass for mid 20's to mid 30's in age.
Kara Movie.mp4
Kara 2.mp4

Nice video, yes she looks more age appropriate to me...is standard makeup what comes from the factory? Can u apply more to that or is it permanent?

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

tpefan19 wrote:I have read from more than one source that if silicone and tpe touch, they will react violently (melting)… but I have no first-hand experience... so you should check with doll vendors/makers before trying to put tpe heads onto silicone bodies.

Right, I would not try that either....

Interest here is to use a silicone head from another manufacturer, not tpe....

It is looking like none are compatible though....skin tone mismatch and connector design....

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

DollNFuture wrote:
tpefan19 wrote:I have read from more than one source that if silicone and tpe touch, they will react violently (melting)… but I have no first-hand experience... so you should check with doll vendors/makers before trying to put tpe heads onto silicone bodies.

Right, I would not try that either....

Interest here is to use a silicone head from another manufacturer, not tpe....

It is looking like none are compatible though....skin tone mismatch and connector design....
ok... I misunderstood when I read this "I noticed some tpe companies offer silicone heads for their bodies now, and I thought maybe one of those would retrofit a sanhui body?"

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

dollstudio.org sells adapters for many different combinations of heads with different manufacturers bodies. You can see an example and a list of what they have available at:

http://dollstudio.org/products/adapter/ ... pter-ds2sh

If you don't see an adapter you are interested in you can pm them to see if it is available or ask if they could develop one.

This doesn't solve the skin tone match problem though. If you decide that you want to mix and match heads and bodies from different manufacturers, your best bet is to order through a vendor that has skin tone samples from the various manufacturers and experience with mixing and matching to get the best match possible. Also, most manufacturers will send you skin tone samples for free if you pay the shipping costs.

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

HornedPear wrote:dollstudio.org sells adapters for many different combinations of heads with different manufacturers bodies. You can see an example and a list of what they have available at:

http://dollstudio.org/products/adapter/ ... pter-ds2sh

If you don't see an adapter you are interested in you can pm them to see if it is available or ask if they could develop one.

This doesn't solve the skin tone match problem though. If you decide that you want to mix and match heads and bodies from different manufacturers, your best bet is to order through a vendor that has skin tone samples from the various manufacturers and experience with mixing and matching to get the best match possible. Also, most manufacturers will send you skin tone samples for free if you pay the shipping costs.

Yes looks like Doll studio.org can manufacture custom adapters. For example JY Doll makes some interesting silicone heads for their tpe bodies and it appears that Doll studio has an adapter for JY to SH....

I will heed your advice however on the color matching, based on some of the photos of those silicone heads put on to their own TPE bodies, even those colors seem to not match very well.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Real woman also have different tones in her face compared to her neck because of sunray tanning. Neck and under jaw is usually lighter, and the seam area can be brought together with makeup.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

INFORMATIONS