sanhuiofficial.com

Implanted hair?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Implanted hair?

Post by zero5 »

Any chance for implanted hair option to be available for Sanhui?
I think it would be a really great option for all in one dolls. It just looks so much more realistic.

Some other brands like Z1 already have this
Attachments
hair.jpg
hair.jpg (107.5 KiB) Viewed 1754 times

Jab

Re: Implanted hair?

Post by Jab »

I was told by Sanhui, implanted hair would add too much to the price of their dolls.
If I recall, the artists charge per individual hair punched.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

I would advice against it really. Even human hair wigs eventually loose their shine, get split ends and tangle up etc. With implanted hair you cannot change it.

What I do recommend though is a human hair wig with lace front and possibly monofilament top where each hair is individually tied to a mesh cloth. This is quite realistic too :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Look at Emma's hairline here for example

Click for bigger

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

the biggest advantage of implanted hair for me is that you could do hair styles like ponytail.
you can't do that with a wig without it looking weird at the ears and forehead.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

I think it would be an excellent idea!
It could be an extra that would be paid separately. Who does not want to spend more money that does not choose that option, but whoever wants this extra and is willing to pay for it would be great.
I think that a synthetic hair of good quality can last a long time in good condition if you have the proper care. This option would confer a greater realism and better hairstyles in the doll. On the other hand, this does not limit other possibilities, keep in mind that even with the implanted hair a wig could be put on perfectly if you wanted another hair for a while.
The women often put on hair extensions when they can not wait for their real hair to grow, or they pick it up when they want to put on a wig for a party. The implanted hair can give more game and more realism, so they should do it.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Bauta wrote:I think it would be an excellent idea!
It could be an extra that would be paid separately. Who does not want to spend more money that does not choose that option, but whoever wants this extra and is willing to pay for it would be great.
I think that a synthetic hair of good quality can last a long time in good condition if you have the proper care. This option would confer a greater realism and better hairstyles in the doll. On the other hand, this does not limit other possibilities, keep in mind that even with the implanted hair a wig could be put on perfectly if you wanted another hair for a while.
The women often put on hair extensions when they can not wait for their real hair to grow, or they pick it up when they want to put on a wig for a party. The implanted hair can give more game and more realism, so they should do it.
They will do it. Sanhui will pretty much to lots of things for you...if you pay for it.

You also have to remember one major issue with implanted hair. Washing it. Not so simple when it's attached to the head.

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

zero5 wrote:the biggest advantage of implanted hair for me is that you could do hair styles like ponytail.
you can't do that with a wig without it looking weird at the ears and forehead.
Have you check out full lace wigs? These are marketed as wigs one can make ponytail with and it is possible to split the hair anyway.

I think you should ask what quality of hair Sanhui offers before you decide.
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

INFORMATIONS