sanhuiofficial.com

Authorized Sellers

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
tgogreat

Authorized Sellers

Post by tgogreat »

Hi everyone,
I'm currently thinking of buying my first silicone doll, and have decided to get a sanhui doll.

A seller around my region (asia) going by "Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General" is apparently an authorized reseller.
Does anyone have experience with this site, or anyone has a list of sanhui authorized resellers.
Or i'll just order from the sanhui official site instead (safest though more inconvenient)

Thank you for your time.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Authorized Sellers

Post by Maviarab »

Hi there tgo and welcome to TDF!

There are a number of vendors here who deal with Sanhui, a full list of which can be found here:

List of Approved Vendors

Sanhui are also good to deal with direct (doing so myself as it happens) so you would also have no issues. if I can ask you take a moment to view our New Member Welcome Page and I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

Mavi

tgogreat

Post by tgogreat »

Hi Mavi, thanks for the warm welcome =D.

I have looked through the list but many of them are not in the asia region.
I have sent an email and skype message to sanhui instead haha, but maybe they are not active during this period.

Will just wait.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Yeah you'll struggle to get any response from the Asian mfrs currently. CNY finishes next week so things should get back to a little more normality towards next weekend :)

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To China »

Hey tgogreat,

This is Kimi from Doll To China, we're an authorized vendor of SANHUI, if you need any help with your order, please let me know, this is our official website: https://dollto-china.com/sanhui.html. :D

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

tgogreat

Post by tgogreat »

Hi Kimi, thanks for the help, i will visit the website and contact you all if needed. =D

INFORMATIONS