sanhuiofficial.com

New Sanhui Flexi skeleton (October 2019) 168cm, with photos

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

New Sanhui Flexi skeleton (October 2019) 168cm, with photos

Post by Sofos »

I've gotten the opportunity to get my hands on the new Flexi skeleton that Sanhui recently released and wanted to share some info.

Before we get into that I also want to mention that in just a little over 6 months the Sanhui silicone has gotten softer, the implants are softer too (especially the thigh implants) and the textured skin has more texture and is less sticky. So overall they keep on evolving :)

Now, on to the skeleton, that I think is the most significant item that has changed. The previous ball joint skeleton was very nice but it had one flaw in particular and that was the range of motion on the knee joints. They were basically limited to a 90 deg angle which made some poses very difficult/impossible to do.

This has now been fixed using some sort of double joint. I can feel one joint moving and then as you get to ~90 deg another one takes over and allow a much deeper bend. I think that most/all joints are different in design but I do not have any details about what has been done with the skeleton.

This new design allows for some more natural poses and do make a big difference in bed as well :whistle:

Emma was happy to act as a model to better explain! :D
(all these poses would have been impossible with the standard skeleton) (click for full resolution)
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0211.JPG
DSC_0211.JPG (2.24 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0216.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0228.JPG
DSC_0228.JPG (2.6 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0229.JPG (2.17 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0230.JPG
DSC_0230.JPG (2.63 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0243.JPG
DSC_0243.JPG (2.31 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0244.JPG
DSC_0244.JPG (2.36 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0247.JPG
DSC_0247.JPG (2.51 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0258.JPG
DSC_0258.JPG (2.75 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0262.JPG
DSC_0262.JPG (2.89 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSC_0266.JPG
DSC_0266.JPG (2.81 MiB) Viewed 3934 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Sanhui Flexi skeleton (October 2019) mini review with ph

Post by Dollarhyde »

Very nice and thanks for sharing about the new skeleton... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Sofos, congratulations friend, I hope that one day I can also enjoy the skeleton flexi on my second doll, greetings.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Lol, I like the idea of being able to tilt the ass further back, with this new skeleton, I hope it is less rigid than the normal skeleton and move easily, arms and legs, greetings.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

This is great report about the latest SH progress. Done back to back by owner the verdict is most accurate. Congrats!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Sanhui Flexi skeleton (October 2019) 168cm, with pho

Post by Sofos »

@rgv4

I hope the title with the word "mini" in the original title didn't confuse you. Emma is 168 cm tall so this is a very much full size doll :D

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Great news, Sofos!

It's good to see how much progress SanHui are making in such a short amount of time, the new upgraded flexi skeleton does look like a win! :thumbs_up:

.... and Emma looks lovely as ever if i may :angel:

:glou:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

ZannyDanger wrote:Great news, Sofos!

It's good to see how much progress SanHui are making in such a short amount of time, the new upgraded flexi skeleton does look like a win! :thumbs_up:

.... and Emma looks lovely as ever if i may :angel:

:glou:

Hi there ZD! True indeed.
and yes you may :mrgreen: :D

For everyone that want to see more of her be sure to check out Emma's thread (link in signature) for more photos of her in the white and purple dress (some are there already, and additional ones will be added later today or tomorrow!)

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

These are nice poses Sofos, really shows the new skeletons movement range, especially the knees and elbows, nice work buddy :thumbs_up:

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

This looks like a huge improvement! One question though can her butt go even lower towards her ankles in the cowgirl position photos? I believe on the website they show the model bending her knees even more.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Sofos, thanks for the warning, I wasn't confused friend, lol.

I have deleted my comments and replaced them with new ones, to avoid confusion.

The details about my doll, better do it, in my thread, in due time, greetings friends.

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

So only the kneel has double joints improvement? What about the arm? Say can the hands touch the face? Any improvement on shoulders and neck?

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

DollNFuture wrote:This looks like a huge improvement! One question though can her butt go even lower towards her ankles in the cowgirl position photos? I believe on the website they show the model bending her knees even more.
I think it is very close to the usable max bend in my photos on the table. I did not force anything and stopped when I felt resistance. It may be possible that you can force another cm or two, but I'm not sure, nor am I willing to try. Then it also depend on how you turn the legs at the knee and also how wide you place the knees apart on the surface.

rgv4 wrote:
No worries, its all good :)
Silver Silence wrote:So only the kneel has double joints improvement? What about the arm? Say can the hands touch the face? Any improvement on shoulders and neck?
Yes, double joint is knees only as far as I can tell.
She cannot touch her face but can reach and touch the back of her head without problem.
DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0255.JPG (2.47 MiB) Viewed 3640 times
Regarding the neck, the usable range of motion for photo shoots are rather limited since it quickly looks unnatural as the bend gets too sharp. Perhaps Sanhui can innovate something here during the next year :)
And the shoulders are mostly as before too. No "shrugging shoulders" or something like that from what I can tell.

For anyone interested Sanhui has a blog post showing the difference side by side with the normal skeleton
https://sanhuiofficial.com/blog.html

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Nice review , how much force or muscle does this new skeleton take vs the last version of the ball jointed skeleton to move into different positions? Thanks

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

HappyWabbit wrote:Nice review , how much force or muscle does this new skeleton take vs the last version of the ball jointed skeleton to move into different positions? Thanks

I would say that less force is needed to move the new skeleton overall and some movements like twisting the torso or twisting the knee joints take significantly less force to move compared to the previous skeleton. Hopefully I can update this thread in a few months with more info on how the joint tightness hold over time. Sanhui themselves claim that the new skeleton should hold up very well so that is promising :)

INFORMATIONS