cloudclimax.co.uk

GYNOID Tech

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
mercuryman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: GYNOID Tech

Post by mercuryman »

Cloudclimax wrote: Like any insert there is a risk that may happen due to mishandling,to break the cavity and tear the pubic area.
GYNOID recommend the fixed vagina to potential buyers,due to the beautiful and artistic outlook of the vagina to show there features of chasing perfection with Artificial Human series.
Makes sense, especially if you have the implanted pubic hair option, as I can imagine the stretching of the silicone does no favor to the longevity of that.

Guess it comes down to a decision between ease of cleaning, and aesthetics + longevity.
Never thought it'd be such a tough decision between fixed and removable.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Cloudclimax wrote: These photos, GYNOID took a semi-finished doll to insert and test the vagina,you can see the colour difference the body and vagina, please neglect the difference the photos are just to show how the inserted vagina looks.

Best
Paul
Sounds (and looks) like you have a great relationship with Gynoid - thanks for all the info and media from them!

Also, not sure if this is accurate, but it looks like the 'seam' of the doll is in 'front' of the vaginal cavity (i.e., closer to the abdomen), which helps make the placement more realistic.

Just a few questions - I know you mentioned that they have some ideas in the works, but for things like new heads, is that within the next 2-3 months, or more like 'within the next year'? Will they have or do they have different skin coloring options as well (e.g., light tan, tan, etc)?

Also, do you know if they have any plans for a torso (with their unique arms), or hip toys (with the butt-softness displayed in their video) in the near future?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Afternoon,

GYNOID are considering adding more orifices to GYNOID Dolls in the near future.
Anal first.

GYNOID showed two types of new heads on Wander Festival Shanghai 2019,in the middle of June. They just named them Model 8,and model 9, they don’t yet have real names and no official specifications for them.

Pre-order is not yet open too, reproduction may come in the coming months,if everything goes well. There is not an official schedule currently confirmed.

Currently all GYNOID Dolls with lifelike colours you can see high resolution images on GYNOID TECHNOLOGY LIMITED official website. http://www.thecityofsexy.com customised order of skin colour not possible.

Best
Paul

mercuryman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mercuryman »

After some googling, found a pic of one of them from that festival.
Guess the Gynoid in D-va cosplay I saw was actually a Model 9?
I'm at least assuming so from the display tag, since I can't read Chinese.

Now I'm wondering what the Model 8 looks like. lol
Might be worth waiting to see what the new ones look like as finished products.
Well, that, and I've been reading an unboxing review, and while their dolls are exquisite, apparently their packaging/shipping methods leave a lot to be desired.
Can't very well justify spending that much if I'm not absolutely sure it'll arrive in one piece.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Here is model 8

We also use our own shipping methods, for your information.

Best
Paul
Attachments
1C183429-8A0B-414D-A821-E9EC5C16CE19.png
1C183429-8A0B-414D-A821-E9EC5C16CE19.png (6.61 MiB) Viewed 2530 times

mercuryman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mercuryman »

Those better be some amazing shipping methods to be worth the 40% markup over the manufacturer's retail price...

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I’m sorry but I don’t think you will find this to be the case. Our prices are inline.
Once you take importation taxes, duty and shipping out of China, there is not a 40% mark up.

You don’t need to be loud on my thread if you’ve not got your facts right.

We are not using UPS to ship out of China (which includes the taxation) because it is a dreadful way of shipping and you cannot control how these dolls are handled en route. For such an expensive item you cannot ship with this method.

Please call me on 03445070175 if you need further clarification on my shipping methods or if you want to place an order.

We offer affordable payment plans to those who cannot afford to pay up front for such an awesome doll.

Thanks
Paul

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DS are currently so quiet that it looks as though Gynoid are taking the excitement forward that used to belong to DS. These dolls look first rate, and clearly challenge RD too.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mercuryman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mercuryman »

You don’t need to be loud on my thread if you’ve not got your facts right.
I don't know what you mean about being "loud", but...
We are not using UPS to ship out of China (which includes the taxation) because it is a dreadful way of shipping and you cannot control how these dolls are handled en route. For such an expensive item you cannot ship with this method.
We definitely agree here. The manufacturer's packaging/shipping methods are abhorrent.
Once you take importation taxes, duty and shipping out of China, there is not a 40% mark up.
$3,999.00 = Model 7 price shipped, according to the manufacturer's website.
$5,583.50 = Model 7 price shipped, according to your website.
That's a difference of $1,584.50, or 39.622% (roughly 40%).
So you're telling me that $1.5k is all in import/duty taxes and shipping?
I don't know what the taxes are like in the UK, but that seems... excessive... IMO at least.

I'm definitely not opposed to a higher cost for better packaging/shipping, especially on a $4k doll.
Or even some incurred cost in having a middle man to make sure that everything goes smoothly, and act as a mediator if something does go wrong.
But I look at those numbers and have to question just why there is such a difference.
If any of this is in error, please feel free to elucidate.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

crashed wrote:I don't know what the taxes are like in the UK, but that seems... excessive... IMO at least.
Could it be you're from America? Please know that when importing in the EU you have to pay VAT, about 20% in most EU countries, you have to pay an import fee for dolls, if I remember this correctly it's about 6.5%, and there is a handling fee for customs. Next, take into account the shipping costs, and some of the taxes are calculated over customer price including shipping.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Model 8 Model 9 - is there a place where we could compare all the models?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Model 8 and Model 9 will launch in the coming months.
They will be live on
http://www.thecityofsexy.com/mobile/
&
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-categ ... sex-dolls/

Best
Paul

Included photos of Model No 8
Attachments
A3D773C4-3D8E-4BFD-B119-D7A1984CB5CF.jpeg
A3D773C4-3D8E-4BFD-B119-D7A1984CB5CF.jpeg (69.43 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
56543145-A52A-41C0-9308-AF3DB6EF99D8.jpeg
56543145-A52A-41C0-9308-AF3DB6EF99D8.jpeg (59.41 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
0BD1E986-70E4-4A2E-AFDB-236E27C27CD4.jpeg
0BD1E986-70E4-4A2E-AFDB-236E27C27CD4.jpeg (341.62 KiB) Viewed 2367 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What's that last diagram?

Are they planning entering a world of robotics?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

haremlover wrote:What's that last diagram?

Are they planning entering a world of robotics?

Best wishes

Harem
From their Twitter
D8ovajaUcAAwbTn.jpeg
D8ovajaUcAAwbTn.jpeg (53.24 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
I've got to admit that looks pretty cool

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Oh shit, they are actually making cyborg/robo-styled dolls? That would be amazing!

I guess with detachable limbs it's no problem to add any kind of legs/arms to the silicone torso. I really hope we'll be able to adjust joint stiffness manually for these robotic looking limbs, or else it would be a big missed opportunity.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

INFORMATIONS