The 10 Best photos of LuAnne

We turn dreams into reality!
LikeEmThicc

Re: The 10 Best photos of LuAnne

Post by LikeEmThicc »

Whoa! dark haired version is just as beautiful, looks a touch evil though lol

Put ur credit card somewhere safe man

Her eyes are not totally straight in that pic, one is a bit off... and I think that's sexy as FUCK. Part of being a doll is being not *quite* human, being so close to natural but still somewhat mechanical. I can't trust a doll that I can't tell is a doll, nah mean? I love it.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LikeEmThicc wrote:dem panties are cuute.. i'd give $50 to sniff em (even tho i know what TPE smells like)
off topic? Well, alright those ear rings are super hot. Lookin classy as hell, gurl! LuAnne's US fan club right here ;)
She loves her pink blanket. it's in every shot!! LOL You ARE her fan club!! You the President!! :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LikeEmThicc wrote:Whoa! dark haired version is just as beautiful, looks a touch evil though lol

Put ur credit card somewhere safe man
She can use anything and everything I own. She's trustworthy!! She get all that she needs. And she's not like them RealDolls, needing the Mercedes and the Million dollar wardrobe... LOL
She don't care if stuff come from Thrift stores. She's Frugal. and not hard to please!!
She's an angel.... a good buddy and then some... the way women ought to be... a buddy, a pal, lover!!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LikeEmThicc wrote:Whoa! dark haired version is just as beautiful, looks a touch evil though lol

Her eyes are not totally straight in that pic, one is a bit off... and I think that's sexy as FUCK. Part of being a doll is being not *quite* human, being so close to natural but still somewhat mechanical. I can't trust a doll that I can't tell is a doll, nah mean? I love it.
I found the dark eyes very hard to get right. They are made a bit different from the other ones. Dark eyes cost me 12 bucks. what can I expect? The brown/hazel eyes came with the doll, as did the dark wig. I may get green eyes to go with the blond wig.
Some of the grainy pics I have of LuAnne, she does look real.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Out-of-Box.jpg
This was LuAnne as she came out of the box. Outfit and wig. Grainy shots sometimes give them a realistic look too. Grainy 70's Photos

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuLu-Flesh.jpg
LuAnne in the flesh. We do not do too many shots like this anymore. She wants to keep things clean and wholesome. Smart, Classy Lady LuAnne :lol:

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

as always, the definition of perfection.. and I respect her keeping it clean. If this is the last we see of naked LuAnne that's fine. She deserves better than to be put out there on display if she is uncomfortable with it. Let's be gentlemen bout it.

But on a side note... holy fuck what a hot pussy...

:lol:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LikeEmThicc wrote:as always, the definition of perfection.. and I respect her keeping it clean. If this is the last we see of naked LuAnne that's fine. She deserves better than to be put out there on display if she is uncomfortable with it. Let's be gentlemen bout it.

But on a side note... holy fuck what a hot pussy...

:lol:
She looks like her neck is broken in that shot. It's not. Yet. Goose neck. I found a pic of her face. I never really browsed the Rifrano site. She is made by Rifrano. http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/ Site is usually very slow for me, but was able to find her.
12_50.jpg

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Black1.jpg
Black2.jpg

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

Well don't bend her pretty neck too much, brotha

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LikeEmThicc wrote:Well don't bend her pretty neck too much, brotha
Knowing the limits of these ladies is the best preventative medicine. How is your lady doing?

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Wee-Bum.jpg
Considering she sits on her bum a lot, it has held it shape quite well. Of course her bum is athletic, not flabby :wink:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuLu-Cross.jpg
Just been trouble shooting her hip joints. Everything is solid. Nothing is broken. She has loose hips. But really, for a non standing doll, it's not a big problem. I was thinking about tweaking her to be a standing doll. In all wisdom, if it isn't broken, do not fix it. Loose hip better than a busted hip!! Just normal common dolly problems. LuAnne is thankful, and in her wisdom has said.
"It could always be worse!!, but this makes Yoga so much easier for me", Smart she is :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

so-cute.jpg

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

[quote="RGC_0767"]
LuLu-Cross.jpg

WOW :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :whistle: :drinking:

INFORMATIONS