It is currently Mon May 27, 2019 12:00 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Finally taken the plunge.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:43 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi all from a new user.

After months of deliberation and a fair amount of research, searching and second guessing myself I have taken the plunge. I’m probably still a little nervous tbh but I know I’ve wanted a beautiful muse for so long now I just couldn’t wait anymore. The doll house seemed perfect in so many ways and after seeing so many positives I have just placed my order (at last!)
Just wanted to say thanks to all here who, even though you don’t know it, have answered most of my questions before I could ask them. I hope it won’t be too long before I can welcome her and, hopefully, share her unboxing with those who can appreciate her.

Thanks again and I hope to post again soon.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Finally taken the plunge.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:40 pm 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Hi! And WELCOME!

It's great to hear that the forum is of help :-)

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé and Yolanda in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.

Post subject: Re: Finally taken the plunge.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:31 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi Harem and many thanks for the welcome. I cannot express how much help this forum has been. As I said before this was a decision I have spent a long time mulling over and finding this site has made everything so much easier. Its so nice to find a forum which is welcoming and helpful, I am a gamer as well so I know what a less welcoming forum can be like. Hopefully my own experience can encourage others and as soon as I am in a position to I will give a full feedback review. Here’s hoping for smooth sailing from here on out!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]