www.sm-doll.com

First doll ordered: SM-148cm + #55 head!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
MakeLoveNotWar

First doll ordered: SM-148cm + #55 head!

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Hi everyone!

So, last night one thing led to another when writing with Jack from SM (SMdoll-Jack on tdf), who worked fast to provide me with factory photos of each doll that woke my curiosity. Which turned out to be 3 bodies + half a dusin heads and wigs before deciding... :whistle: Sorry Jack!

- 138cm: Their recent 138 discount was what made me contact SM in the first place. However, the pictures introduced a big concern, since the torsos of factory dolls and stock-photos were quite different.
138cm torso comparison.PNG
138cm torso comparison.PNG (703.71 KiB) Viewed 5180 times
I know that photographers can (and will) angle dolls to hide their less realistic features, but in my eyes this is not the same sculpt at all.

- 140cm: Thankfully, Jack suggested the 140cm, as it had more meat per request, and this turned out to be much more precise when compared to product page images.
140_comparison.PNG
140_comparison.PNG (1022.15 KiB) Viewed 5180 times
- 148cm: While I was becoming setled with purchasing the 140cm, Jack sent me this seemingly unedited picture of the 148cm + #55 combination, which simply blew my mind!
148cm_entire body.jpg
148cm_entire body.jpg (127.72 KiB) Viewed 5180 times
This level of detail and beautiful proportions instantly made me want to lie on top of her. :idea:
SM-doll, this thing is a masterpiece! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best albums I could find, if anyone wants to see more:
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-gall ... -brunette/
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-gall ... la-blonde/

Jack has truly done me a solid with all his help, so I thought I would give him the praise he deserves at this early stage of purchase. If this doll turns out as the pictures (torso included), i'll the happiest man in the world! :thumbs_up:

Ordered specs:
doll: 148cm
face: 55
skin: light tan
eyes: brown
wig: long, blonde
fingers: french pink nails
Vagina: fixed
vagina color: light brown
nipple color: light brown
foot: standing
shrugging shoulders
"Thanks Jack! I cannot wait to make my review on her! And like I said earlier, take your time with her, just make her right." :plaidskirt:

MakeLoveNotWar

Re: First doll ordered: SM-148cm + #55 head!

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Completely forgot to show the #55 head! 8O

Left is the look I was going for and the #55 head which, except from expressions, already is pretty darn close. Im quite sure a curly wig with real hair along with subtler makeup will enhance her appearance even further! :D
comparison.PNG
comparison.PNG (2.93 MiB) Viewed 5165 times

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

MakeLoveNotWar wrote:Completely forgot to show the #55 head! 8O

Left is the look I was going for and the #55 head which, except from expressions, already is pretty darn close. Im quite sure a curly wig with real hair along with subtler makeup will enhance her appearance even further! :D
comparison.PNG
Welcome to Smdoll family :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

SM makes a wonderful doll. My first doll was in SM as well and I am very happy with her. Congrats and welcome to the SM doll family!
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Thanks guys!

Cant wait to experience what sort of product SM can make in 2018.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

The fundamental thing photos are made for: to make doll look tall. Because thats the biggest drawback and will be so forever.. Hope you wont regret on your doll :)
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

So, Jack has been busy sending me photos from factory for inspection and acceptance.
So far, Ive given him the "green light", but if anyone with more experience than me sees something that looks "off", please let me know. Thanks!
Factory 1.jpg
Factory 1.jpg (41.37 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
Factory 2.jpg
Factory 2.jpg (42.37 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (43.26 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg (41.46 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg (45.57 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg (42.11 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
unnamed (4).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg (42.34 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg (39.6 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
unnamed (6).jpg
unnamed (6).jpg (48.57 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
unnamed (7).jpg
unnamed (7).jpg (25.73 KiB) Viewed 4932 times

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

The bolts beneath her feet looks like they might damage the TPE long term, maybe even short term. Any advice on this?
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (48.62 KiB) Viewed 4931 times

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

MakeLoveNotWar wrote:The bolts beneath her feet looks like they might damage the TPE long term, maybe even short term. Any advice on this?
unnamed.jpg
Don't worry. it cant be damage!
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

MakeLoveNotWar wrote:The bolts beneath her feet looks like they might damage the TPE long term, maybe even short term. Any advice on this?
unnamed.jpg
Hi there, your new gal looks great. Must say I'm impressed with what I have seen of SM dolls so far and now a vendor has just started to list them here in the UK I might be tempted. The foot bolts on your gal are pretty standard and if you look around the forum you will no doubt see examples of dolls with some damage to their feet after standing them without some degree of protection. Putting them in socks and shoes will obviously help but there are also some simple, cheap foot mods you can do to give more protection. Manaquin Fan sells some special caps that he has designed to fit snugly over the bolt head and will also help to protect your floor and any shoes. Some of us have added large washers under the bolt head and stuck a piece of plastic tube over a portion of the bolt so that it doesn't catch the tpe when it's screwed down. I have several tpe ladies and most have standing feet, none of them have any noticeable damage to the tpe on their feet since using the washers. If your not sure what I mean then you can do a search on the forum for foot mods or pm me and I will explain further.

INFORMATIONS