www.sm-doll.com

which one do you like best?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: which one do you like best?

Post by Dollicious2 »

I'm not going to judge anyone who wants a light weight doll and a very beautiful body as this one has but I have to agree that they do appear very young in face and they are very small...
It can bring unwanted attention to the doll industry making such small very young looking dolls that could cause wide spread banning of all dolls.

There are legislators already working behind the scenes to get all dolls banned because of these young looking dolls...
Why give them fuel for the fire by continually making these dolls?

This is something that could wreck the entire industry of dolls in the long run is what I am saying.

This is no laughing matter and should be seriously considered as somewhat reckless business practices.

Is there currently a supply and demand for such young looking models? Yes
However this doesn't make it the correct or right thing to have going on in this industry.

Short term profit that endangers long term profit is indeed reckless.

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Very nice bodies SM.
Graceful, dreambodies, realistic ratios.

I read that some members complain because they look too Young. They beeing TPE made, So far STILL that is not illegal in many countries to buy and own them..

.However all realistically looking dolls with a height underneath 160cm could be easily confounded with girls beeing less than 16 years old which is the lower age for sex legaly admited in many western countries.
That is because the standard average height of 16 years old girl there is already around 160cm.

I have tested recently 9 smaller dolls (100cm to 156cm ). Even some fantasy in the sculpt and bigger breasts than A cup change Nothing to the weird feeling I have that they are not adult enough.

Nevertheless, 160cm plus dolls' weight are often too large for many buyers.
So please upgrade your skeletons with weight réduction device in such case that beautiful realistic cup A,B bodies like these 136A and 138A could be upscaled above 160cm but while keeping the same weight.(around 25kgs)

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I like the long torso, Jack. She's awesome.

Age is subjective. Some shots look young, some very hot adults. Posture, makeup, outfit, and many other things go into how we estimate the age of someone. There's a kid that walks to the middle school behind my house every day that has more of a beard than I do.

I think they look great! SM has done a great job on these dolls.

Grim

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Here is my doll's passport photo. She does NOT look like a child.

This doll is over 5 feet tall, and has the proportions of a physically fit, petite woman. I have personally known many adult women who have this particular body style, and even dated a few.

A young face can make almost any doll look underage, regardless of the body's proportions. Don't blame the body for what you perceive in the face. And as already mentioned, hair, makeup, clothes, lighting, and photography, can greatly effect presentation.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I like her LBL. Definitely not a child. Can't wait to see her pictures when you get her.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Thanks Grim. I will definitely be posting more pictures after she arrives.

browneyecricket

Post by browneyecricket »

The SM 136 A is my favorite.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Congrats lilbitlonely! She's a Beaut
Hope she arrives to you safely
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

The one on the left looks like exactly the girl body that I used to bang in the office after hours and she was 32. But the face was different though of course lol!
Small athletic body with small boobies = A GREAT fuck^ing ride. No Starfish lazy ass position because they are too fat and too lazy to do anything else.
I want both of them now :multi:

Suedenim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Suedenim »

I cant decide which one i like most , i should just order both!
I see your offering this body style in 156cm , do you have some pictures of one finished ?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Suedenim wrote:I cant decide which one i like most , i should just order both!
I see your offering this body style in 156cm , do you have some pictures of one finished ?
Hello, I think you want to see this one:
mmexport1542715923874.jpg
mmexport1542715923874.jpg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 409 times
mmexport1542715922406.jpg
mmexport1542715922406.jpg (43.48 KiB) Viewed 409 times
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

INFORMATIONS