www.sm-doll.com

Stains on SM dolls Question

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Stains on SM dolls Question

Post by Samurai »

Can i ask if anyone who own's a Sm doll has had their dolls stained and used Jinsan (small white tub) stain removing cream on their doll and if so how well did it work ?

Thanks in advance.

Samurai...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Stains on SM dolls Question

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

After seeing what acne cream did to one SM doll, you should definetly check if there is a reaction on a hidden part like her neck.
Eventually, Indigo20 stain remover helped this person.
We suggest you kindly read this from the BCD customer statisfaction happiness team
Love,
Ximena, the SM BCD Girl

Attachments
20181204_161938.jpg
20181204_161938.jpg (45.23 KiB) Viewed 3005 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Half an hour ago I've read your problem at UKLDF and since then I searched Grubhed's problem with his SM 136.

The catastrophe: Benzoyl peroxide stain
Partial success: Re: TPE stain remover- what is it?

It's different to your problem. But it is interesting that TPE from SM reacts so differently compared to TPE from other manufacturers.

But this is a little off-topic, so back to Samurai's question:
Samurai wrote:Can i ask if anyone who own's a Sm doll has had their dolls stained and used Jinsan (small white tub) stain removing cream on their doll and if so how well did it work ?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Tsall,
There are two ways you can deal with stains....
HIDE them or REMOVE them
Push it down out of sight or pull up
Key thing is to test some where so there is not a repeat of history
Love,
Ximena
The SM BCD Girl
Attachments
20181101_081722_Burst01.jpg
20181101_081722_Burst01.jpg (82.88 KiB) Viewed 2964 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I use Benzoyl Peroxide on my SM dolls without any trouble.

I was nervous after seeing the pictures of the staining from using Benzoyl Peroxide on a SM doll. But I had already used it several times so I continue to do so. (on 4 different SM dolls so far)

I do agree that testing on the bottom of the foot or somewhere you won't care if it stains to make sure before rubbing it on large areas.

This is what I use. (From Amazon)
S 16.JPG
S 16.JPG (4.39 MiB) Viewed 2951 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Thanks for the replies guy's but it's to late to test in a unseen area :roll:

I have used Jinsan stain removal cream for years now, It has always worked on every TPE doll i have had and there has been a few from various manufactures over the last 8 years, So when my SM 156 a got a small dotted stain along her lower back from black underwere that is a couple of years old and has been washed countless times to the point the washing instruction lable has faded i figured i would apply some stain remover and remove the very light stains.

I applyed the jinsan cream and left over night, on checking her in the morning this is what i found.....

So at this point i thought W.T.F 8O I thought it might have been the cream was past its used by date or something so i experimented.

I put a small amount of the cream on

A wm doll head
A irontech doll head
A sm doll head
and a sm doll insert all of which were Tan skin tone.

The Wm and irontech heads passed the test as no marks were left on them

The sm doll head and the insert suffered the same result as the doll both got stained if thats what we can call it...

So it would seam the wm/jinsan stain remover is NOT recomended for SM dolls.

It would have been nice to know this before hand though... :roll:

As far as i am concerned the doll it now ruined as i only use them for photos and the resale value had gone down dramatically... :evil:

Samurai...

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

That is very unfortunate Samurai.

I am grateful that you took the time to test the product on your other brand TPE and shared the results with us. Hopefully this problem can be better understood at some point so others can avoid the sorrow you must feel now.

So we know that this problem seems to only be with SM TPE.
And it isn't a problem with all brands of Benzoyl Peroxide products. (based on my stain removal experience)
If we assume that the TPE blend from SM is consistently the same.
Then maybe the staining is from the "inactive" ingredients in the different brands of acne wash?

Could you try the same brand I use? Put a bit on her foot and see if it stains? If it does not stain then maybe it will help reduce or even fix your stain along the small of her back?

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Samurai wrote:I applyed the jinsan cream and left over night, on checking her in the morning this is what i found.....

Samurai...
Sadly that is all too familiar to me. That is what happened to me using benzoyl peroxide. Other TPE never had the problem. Something unique about the SM blend. Indigo20's remover helped, but it wasn't a complete success. I may have gotten better results if I tried it before I tried all of the other home remedies. From what I understand now, I made it worse before trying. I'm currently working with Jeff at BCD to get a replacement body.

Metricnut how old are your SM dolls? Mine is a soft TPE I got in December. Maybe they changed the formula for their TPE blend?

Grubhed
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Samurai wrote:Can i ask if anyone who own's a Sm doll has had their dolls stained and used Jinsan (small white tub) stain removing cream on their doll and if so how well did it work ?

Thanks in advance.

Samurai...
Hi Samurai
i sorry to see this. but you should use our tailor-made cream to remove it.have you contact Star?
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello, Sam, I have contacted you through PM, I think I will help you solve this problem together.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Metricnut wrote:That is very unfortunate Samurai.

I am grateful that you took the time to test the product on your other brand TPE and shared the results with us. Hopefully this problem can be better understood at some point so others can avoid the sorrow you must feel now.

So we know that this problem seems to only be with SM TPE.
And it isn't a problem with all brands of Benzoyl Peroxide products. (based on my stain removal experience)
If we assume that the TPE blend from SM is consistently the same.
Then maybe the staining is from the "inactive" ingredients in the different brands of acne wash?

Could you try the same brand I use? Put a bit on her foot and see if it stains? If it does not stain then maybe it will help reduce or even fix your stain along the small of her back?

Metricnut
Hi Metricnut and thanks i had a search for Dr Song and it looks like i would need to import from USA (Im in the Uk) there are others similar here but i am reluctant to try them in case of more damage, but thanks for you reply. :thumbs_up:

Samurai..

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Smdoll-jack wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Samurai...
Hi Samurai
i sorry to see this. but you should use our tailor-made cream to remove it.have you contact Star?
Hi Jack, i did not know you guy's made your own stain removal cream :? As i don't know of anyone who has got it.

I will have a talk with star.

Thanks.

Samurai.

icewind

Post by icewind »

Samurai wrote: I applyed the jinsan cream and left over night, on checking her in the morning this is what i found.....

Sorry to see these pictures Samurai, but now we all see that the Jinsan color remover does not remove the color pigments, this "remover" destroys the pigments only...

And it seems that the remover reacts itself with SM-Doll TPE! Causes a discoloration?

If possible buy the color remover from Indigo20, i used it myself several times and worked perfectly because this remover is really a "remover".

This is not an advertisement. Just help... :)
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

icewind wrote:
Samurai wrote: I applyed the jinsan cream and left over night, on checking her in the morning this is what i found.....

Sorry to see these pictures Samurai, but now we all see that the Jinsan color remover does not remove the color pigments, this "remover" destroys the pigments only...

And it seems that the remover reacts itself with SM-Doll TPE! Causes a discoloration?

If possible buy the color remover from Indigo20, i used it myself several times and worked perfectly because this remover is really a "remover".

This is not an advertisement. Just help... :)
Hi icewind and thanks, I received indigo's stain remover a few days ago, and tried a little on the back of the dolls neck and also the back of the head.

Indigo's stain remover also leave these "stain marks" on the doll..
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG (157.82 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG (191.39 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG (194.82 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG (239.12 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
I have contacted Star @ sm dolls and she is going to send me some of their own cream/paste or whatever it is they recommend and see how that works on the doll.

However it looks like thoses stains are there to stay :(

Thank you for taking an interest in this thread and for trying to help it's appriciated. :thumbs_up:

Samurai... :glou:

icewind

Post by icewind »

Oh my god, that's really bad! But thank you for posting these pictures...

Did you tell Indigo about this strange behaviour? But now we know that both removers may have at least one similar ingredient...

Perhaps i can order some TPE pieces from SM-Doll to make some tests.

I wish you luck that the "new" remover works with your doll!
Current number of my doll family members: 47

INFORMATIONS