www.sm-doll.com

List of SM heads?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
HoboBob

List of SM heads?

Post by HoboBob »

Im sorry I feel like im blind. I cant seem to find a list of the SM heads out there. Can anyone help? Also Are they compatible with WM dolls?
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: List of SM heads?

Post by SMdoll »

Hello, I'm sorry, we will upload our doll heads to our website in the future. Also small, our head is compatible with WM's body, and their head is compatible with our doll's body. Below is our list of doll heads.
Star
mmexport1547519272613.jpg
mmexport1547519272613.jpg (121.97 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

SMdoll wrote:Hello, I'm sorry, we will upload our doll heads to our website in the future. Also small, our head is compatible with WM's body, and their head is compatible with our doll's body. Below is our list of doll heads.
Star
The attachment mmexport1547519272613.jpg is no longer available
Hello Star. I was thinking about typing a list of possible improvements for your website, if you don't mind. One of which I would like to suggest here. When you add a head section to your website, please make a page for each face and add factory pictures of the different heads to the website as you make them for customers. Looking at the picture above, I probably wouldn't pick head #62 for my doll, as it is not a very clear picture. But looking at the picture below, I fell in love instantly. Also, a head with different skin tone, eyes, hair and make-up can look completely different, so having different configurations of the same head will help people make a decision as well.
mmexport1555036423086.jpg
mmexport1555036423086.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 1199 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

yougivelove wrote:
SMdoll wrote:Hello, I'm sorry, we will upload our doll heads to our website in the future. Also small, our head is compatible with WM's body, and their head is compatible with our doll's body. Below is our list of doll heads.
Star
Hello Star. I was thinking about typing a list of possible improvements for your website, if you don't mind. One of which I would like to suggest here. When you add a head section to your website, please make a page for each face and add factory pictures of the different heads to the website as you make them for customers. Looking at the picture above, I probably wouldn't pick head #62 for my doll, as it is not a very clear picture. But looking at the picture below, I fell in love instantly. Also, a head with different skin tone, eyes, hair and make-up can look completely different, so having different configurations of the same head will help people make a decision as well.
mmexport1555036423086.jpg
This is a particularly good suggestion, and I will put it into practice in my future work plan for head lists. :glou:
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Feel free to check out the thread on TDF about faces as well, ok?
Love,
Ximena, the BCD SM Girl
Attachments
20181204_161600_Burst01.jpg
20181204_161600_Burst01.jpg (48.69 KiB) Viewed 1194 times

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Thank you, that TDF forum link helps a TON!!! That link needs to be added as a sticky to the SM forum page until an official webpage for them is made :D

Also can we get a few pictures of Face 48 with little to no make up on? The doll on your website showing it has a lot of heavy make up on and I feel like I would like the face a lot but I dont like the make up.
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Feel free to check out the thread on TDF about faces as well, ok?
Love,
Ximena, the BCD SM Girl
Amazing looking girl there. Utterly love the clothes on her I think it compliments the rest of her very well. Which doll is this?
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

I'm very sorry that there is no stock of #48 in the warehouse at present, so photos cannot be taken for the time being.
Star

RickyD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RickyD »

I also noticed recently that you used at least two different pics with the list of heads on your site.
Have just tried to find an example but couldn't find it anymore, so maybe you already corrected this :-)

But the picture you placed here isn't complete.
It misses number 11 for example.
And according to a topic on this forum it's an existing one... ;-)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

RickyD wrote:I also noticed recently that you used at least two different pics with the list of heads on your site.
Have just tried to find an example but couldn't find it anymore, so maybe you already corrected this :-)

Hi, we're working on our header list right now.If you are interested in our dolls, you can contact me directly.I can provide you with pictures of the doll head factory!
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

RickyD wrote:I also noticed recently that you used at least two different pics with the list of heads on your site.

Hi, we're working on our header list right now.If you are interested in our dolls, you can contact me directly.I can provide you with pictures of the doll head factory!
Star

RickyD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RickyD »

Great to see the heads are now listed on your site!

But I don't think the "suitable for" data is correct.
Heads #30 and #65 for example seem to me to fit only the smaller dolls.
Not the 140 to 160/170 cm.

As we all know wigs and makeup can make a whole lot of difference.
So maybe you could gather all the variations you have for one and the same head number?

Looking at the the pictures in the SM157#17 thread and comparing them to the one on your website for #17 is a great example of how completely different the same head can look.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Star
Head 63# and 64#, isn´t that the same head?
If not, what differs?

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

sture wrote:
Star
Head 63# and 64#, isn´t that the same head?
If not, what differs?
Hi, they're different sizes. 64# is suitable for 136Elf above, including 136Elf. 63# works for smaller bodies. For example, 136A, 138A, 140 bodies.
Star

INFORMATIONS