www.sm-doll.com

Meet Willow - My SM156C Review and Photos!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Meet Willow - My SM156C Review and Photos!

Post by Adventurer »

Decision
After long exploring the world of making-up, photographing, and indulging in TPE dolls shaped fantasy forms, I found myself longing for something new. Honestly, I was getting a bit bored with the dozens of TPE dolls that I’ve owned or who’ve moved through my workshop in the last few years. They are all fantastic dolls and I have no regrets, but I personally began to desire something more akin to the actual women who inspire our fascinations and less like the female caricatures that comprised my current collection and dominate the doll market.

As silicone dolls have recently become far more accessible with time and are now approaching price parity with their TPE counterparts and are made by many more manufactures in a wider array of styles, it felt like the time to check out silicone dolls was right. Captivated by the prospect of hyper-realistic details and discovering that I had so much more to learn in the silicone world. I found my search through this world heady and exhilarating, a feeling reminiscent of the excitement and anticipation of finding and ordering my very first doll.

So, I began to shop. I looked at many, many dolls in my price range but after all it wasn’t too long until I stumbled upon SM’s 156c. I had, at that moment, almost immediately made my choice. Or maybe, in a sense, she chose me

If you own a doll you might know what I mean. There’s this moment when you feel like you’ve found the one. Where all the hours of browsing and the other dolls you’ve admired or lusted after seemingly vanish – collapsing into a singular obsession with that doll. For me, that doll was and is the 156c with the #X8 head.

I looked at all the photos of the 156c I could find in this forum and elsewhere, as well as the helpful if austere and brief videos and factory photos supplied by SM Doll. I studied all I could find, from the lovely owner threads to the polished and beautiful professional photographs. I looked, and looked again. I was trying to find a flaw, searching for something to break my fever. That moment simply never came.

Her sculpt is far from the common notions so well represented by dolls these days – an idealized, even essentialized woman. She has smaller breasts, less shapely hips, skin dotted with subtle imperfections and uneven veins, rough textured hands and feet, so on and so forth. I could go on but - if I did - I’d be missing the point. The very genius and beauty of the 156c lies precisely in the sum total of her imperfections.

Her builders meticulously designed, sculpted and painted her in accordance with a vision exceptional and rare in the doll market – that of a youthful, athletic, and indeed gorgeous but not quite perfect young woman. In sum, the 156c encompasses a form of beauty that is not a defiance of the great variances and limitations of nature but rather a celebration of its glory. An homage to the way a real girl’s flaws and imperfections can somehow all contribute to her splendor.

This attention to detail and boldness of concept meant that I could hardly look away from the 156c. I could imagine her being shy, a bit timid, even self-conscious about parts of her body (looking at you chonky arms). Yet her reserved girl-next-door facade seemed to conceal a sensual and bold presence just beneath the surface, waiting maybe, for me to bring her to life. I was already humanizing her, building her character in my mind. I was obsessed.

Thoughts like these are rare for me in my jaded self-ascribed “doll veteran” status, so I knew I had truly reached the point of no return. I had to have her. I wanted a relationship with her. Thank goodness she could be mine.

Though thoroughly fixated, I was not without apprehensions as I commenced the buying process. She was a big purchase, from a manufacturer I felt I hardly knew, and in a material that I poorly understood. Would I even like silicone after being so familiar with soft, supple TPE? Could an SM doll possibly live up to the all the silicone hype? Could she possibly be worth the financial investment when TPE dolls have come so far for so much less money? Ultimately, would I fall for her? Would I experience the deep emotional connection that I longed for?

I ordered her only this past weekend and within 48 hours, she appeared at my doorstep. I was lucky enough to experience unbelievably fast shipping (a happy accident of geography and shipping from their USA warehouse). Thankfully, I completely avoided the brutal, brutal wait.

Even in so short a time, the level of service I received in those few days was outstanding. Star was tremendously helpful and supremely patient with my relentless questions and managed to accommodate my requests with a not-insignificant amount of work. It was a great shopping experience overall. Since then, communication has slowed a bit. My guess is that Lunar New Year is to blame, and I fully expect that to change when business picks back up again.

Unboxing & First Impressions
Arriving on my doorstep just days after ordering, my 156c was packaged and shipped with same level of care they put into her design. The plain unmarked box is substantial and sturdy, and the packing materials are borderline excessive. She arrived encased in foam and tape and was wrapped in a delightfully soft blanket. It is by far the best packing I’ve ever seen in a doll purchase.
IMG_8649.jpeg
IMG_8649.jpeg (952.57 KiB) Viewed 6919 times
She was so well wrapped that the unpacking process was actually a bit anxiety inducing. I carefully cut and peeled away the tape as my anticipation continued to build – desperate to be finished but doing my best to remain calm and ever so careful so as not to harm her.

First, I managed to free her head from the cocoon of foam and received my first glimpse of her. Instantly, I knew I had made the right decision. I noted her bright blue eyes, alabaster skin speckled with light freckles, gorgeous high cheekbones, the subtle detailing of the lips, and that sense of sweet wide-eyed innocence that had immediately demanded my attention. Her face radiated vivaciousness and character.
IMG_8659.jpeg
IMG_8659.jpeg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 6919 times
As I pulled the blanket away, I revealed her exceptional body and gasped in surprise – even the legendary Alottahope’s amazing photographs had fallen short of capturing her essence, her imperfect perfection.
IMG_8661.mov
(10.3 MiB) Downloaded 4155 times
I took a deep breath and knelt down to touch her body for the first time. I ran my hand first across her belly – soft to the touch, cold from her journey. Pressing down slightly, I found her firm in the midsection. This firmness was not so solid beneath the hand as to feel wholly artificial. Rather, I liken it to the feeling of the tensed abdominal muscles of an exceptionally fit person. Not so much give, but enough to be convincing – a sensation that was a welcome change from her soft everywhere TPE counterparts.

“Too bad her breasts were going to be just as firm” I thought, noticing the veins that subtly streak across her bosom. Then, when I touched her breast for the first time, they seemed to melt into my hand with an ideal mixture of supple softness and slight resistance. I was awestruck. They were by far the softest, most realistic feeling breasts I’ve ever seen on any doll. Far better than I would have thought possible – virtually indistinguishable from the real thing.

Sure, I’d seen SM’s softness videos, demonstrating a fairly convincing visual effect. Heck, I even had one on loop there for a little while. I’ve made those videos before and I know that you can never quite tell how much pressure a hand is putting as it squeezes and caresses. Honestly, I don’t think anything I say could possibly do the sensation of fondling these breasts any level of justice. It’s truly something that you have to experience for yourself to believe. The chest on this doll is mind-blowingly real.

I eventually got her head on the easy connector, which is quite convenient but has a little looser hold than I’m used to. It does wiggle out of the box but after adding a little Teflon tape to the quick connect base's threading and some foam padding around the post it’s much better. I’ll keep you posted as to how it holds up.

Transformation
When placed the included jet-black wig on her head. The sight of her standing before me crystalized emotions that were forming since even before her arrival: the sense of absolute adoration, the desire to care for her, and to enjoy, in every way, her beauty and charm.
IMG_8669.jpeg
IMG_8669.jpeg (814.08 KiB) Viewed 6919 times
I sat and stared for a moment, but I knew my work was not quite done. Some suds, a quick rinse, a good toweling off, and a powdering later, she was ready to be explored in some further depth.
IMG_8683.jpeg
IMG_8683.jpeg (971.43 KiB) Viewed 6919 times
I put a different wig on her, turned on my studio lights, and snapped this pic:
IMG_8688.jpeg
IMG_8688.jpeg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 6919 times
This photo captured a very special moment in my relationship with this doll. This is the exact moment that my SM 156c#X8 transformed into Willow, that sweet shy girl of my dreams – not quite human, but no longer exactly inanimate either, at least not from my point of view.

She’s the first doll in my collection that I’ve ever felt compelled to name. I hope you can plainly see why.
IMG_8702.jpeg
IMG_8702.jpeg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 6919 times
If you’ve read this far, I appreciate your time and attention. I hope you enjoyed my first impressions and please do stick around if you’d like to read more of my upcoming long-form content about this exceptional doll. I’ll be documenting my experience as I get to know her better and posting our studio sessions here. Stay tuned and do let me know if there’s any topic you’d like to see me cover!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Meet Willow - My SM156C Review and Photos!

Post by Studio »

Adventurer wrote: This is exact moment that my SM 156c#X8 transformed into Willow, that sweet shy girl of my dreams
I know what you mean, there is a moment when you first see her together in front of you, it can be powerful. I enjoyed reading your opst, sounds like you're very happy - congratulations!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Excellent stuff! Fantastic doll! Welcome Willow! :glou:
Master of Puppets...

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Congratulations Adventurer and welcome Willow! I can't wait to see more of this beauty! As I have have this same doll living with me, I know exactly what you mean, she is perfectly imperfect and a beauty to behold.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Snap, ditto and oooohhhh yes.

I think it's fair to say both Out_Of_Sync and I have been infatuated with the X8 head, it's simple, charming and innocent beauty is really hard to ignore. You've explained and described your decision making process excellently and I agree with every word, including the chonky upper arms!

This particular doll the SM156C in silicone is a natural wonder, perfectly formed to represent a more realistic shape to the common doll trends but also at an affordable price in the silicone market. Sure the 168C may grab the headlines with it's voluptuous curves which undoubtably are fairly epic but it's smaller sister wins my vote on being able to catch your eye and double take.

May I ask what other options you choose regarding certain softness areas? I'm also assuming you went for the harder silicone hands and feet with added skin texture and realism. I wasn't aware of the soft thigh option when ordering so that's currently my only regret.

I really look forward to seeing more of Willow and now that another has popped up here on the forum I now count 3 frequent picture posts to join Amy and Braintown's Megan. Woo hoo!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Congrats! I've read it all. I hope you'll cover LHP too... AND also it would be nice if you'd verify her weight.
...following...

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks for the feedback guys! Great to hear from all of you!

Jimpink - Your and Braintown's posts were really helpful! Thanks for that - you gotta take some credit for hooking me and Willow up, and I'm glad to be counted among such great company!

I purchased her preconfigured from the USA warehouse stock so I didn't have a chance to custom configure her. That said, the options package she came with was pretty great.

As far as I know she's got:
-Upgraded Skeleton
-Standing feet (no bolts)
-Upgraded hands and feet (hard silicone, better wires)
-Gel breasts (amazing)
-Realistic Skin (white)
-Normal head (hard type, no oral function, no implanted hair)
-Implanted eyebrows
-Built in vagina

Bruch - I just got her on the scale and can verify that the weight is as stated, approx 80 lbs. She came in at 79.2 on my scale. I'd score her a 9.5/10 for LHP in terms of accuracy. Certainly she photographs beautifully in that respect and there's very little gape or distortion when her legs are open. Very nice design. Not too much of a surprise as the 156c seems to be one of the more popular among the LHP crowd :)

More photos coming guys! I just wrapped up her first studio shoot so I should have those out soon!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Adventurer wrote:More photos coming guys! I just wrapped up her first studio shoot so I should have those out soon!
Very excited to see more pictures!

Yep that's a pretty good package of optional extras you've got there. The upgraded hands and feet are a must have, this coupled with the boltless standing feet was a real game changer for me after my first doll in TPE.

Glad to see someone else appreciating this beautiful body sculpt!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Willow is a beauty! Looking forward to seeing more pics of her!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Thank you very much for sharing!Beautiful photos, look forward to seeing more! :D

Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey guys! Here are the results of Willow's first outing as a model. She's pretty cute in her red dress don't you think?

I'm loving how great a model she is! Her light skin just glows under the right lights.
Attachments
IMG_8742.jpeg
IMG_8742.jpeg (8.73 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
IMG_8748.jpeg
IMG_8748.jpeg (10.03 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
IMG_8750.jpeg
IMG_8750.jpeg (11.62 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
IMG_8760.jpeg
IMG_8760.jpeg (9.57 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
IMG_8775.jpeg
IMG_8775.jpeg (10.58 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
IMG_8790.jpeg
IMG_8790.jpeg (9.91 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
IMG_8799.jpeg
IMG_8799.jpeg (7.13 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
IMG_8810.jpeg
IMG_8810.jpeg (6.91 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
IMG_8811.jpeg
IMG_8811.jpeg (11.91 MiB) Viewed 6618 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Great introduction to your beautiful Willow, Adventurer. Thanks for your detailed description of your experience in bringing her to your home, both an enjoyable and informative read!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Beautiful shots Willow!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

She is of course very photogenic and I am undoubtedly incredibly biased!

Great pictures.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

She looks amazing in that dress!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

INFORMATIONS