www.sm-doll.com

Introducing Beth, a SM 157G review!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Introducing Beth, a SM 157G review!

Post by Babel99 »

Babel’s honest SM 157-G silicon doll review

In 2016, I bought my first TPE doll, who I named Jael. She was the classic YL 148, that was considered a busty doll at the time. Now after 6 years of a good life with me, she was seriously starting to show some age. So, I had to take a tough decision … and I had to let her go.

So, I started to study the market to see what was available. My requirements were the following. I wanted a busty doll, but under 85 pounds. I also wanted to be in silicon since I already had 3 TPE dolls and wanted to explore the advantages of that material. I was also ready to invest a bit more since I knew that these little gals really rock my boat.

After a lot of reading and the awesome experience I had with Miriame (my SM 136), I decided to give my business to SM again and order the superb Silicon SM 157G.

Ordering and shipping

Again, I cannot be more satisfied when evaluating the ordering experience I got with Star at SM. She answered all my questions promptly, multiple times a day and I always felt that the communication was flowing perfectly. When you buy a doll of that price, you expect a top-notch ordering experience and this is what I got from her.

I officially passed the order on December 2nd 2021 and got her delivered to my doorstep on Tuesday January 4th, which was about 5 weeks. Star took care of keeping me informed of the development all along the way, providing pictures/updates and even asking me to confirm that I liked the work of their make-up artists.

Briefly, I could not have asked for more. If the ordering process is important to you, you cannot go wrong with SM. This is the second perfect experience I get with them.

Size and weight

The SM 157G has a very interesting design. As said earlier, I was looking for a busty doll. I am a leg guy, so I cannot stand the toothpick legs design of many doll’s manufacturers. I do not want my doll to look fat, but I do want it to have realistic proportions. This is where the 157G really shine.

The first thing you notice about that doll is how realistic her proportions are. No skinny legs and arms here … she feels full. SM was able to deliver a tick gal into a very reasonable weight, where other manufacturers failed.

SM was able to achieve this by having a foam core, which is covered by silicon. This technology is dramatically dropping the weight of the doll. Unfortunately, this cannot be done with TPE right now.

With her head on, her weight is precisely 38.6 kg (85.1 pounds). She is 4 pounds heavier than published, but she does have the gel breast option, which is adding a bit of weight to the doll. Her weight is reasonable since having a juicy doll with these proportions in TPE would bring her in the 100 pounds range.

Briefly, her weight is manageable for such a thick girl.

Silicon

Silicon brought an ole new experience to me and I cannot be happier. Indeed, it is a bit harder than TPE, but it does feel awesome. I will try my best to explain …
When you touch a woman leg, the skin is soft to touch. But if you squeeze her leg, you will feel the soft part of the skin and fat, but the muscle will offer some resistance. This is exactly the feel you will get by squeezing the 157G. The silicon layer feels soft while the inside foam is firmer. The feeling is awesome and instantly turned me on.

I would say it in one sentence. Even though TPE feels great, the mix of silicon and foam feels more realistic. Anywhere you will touch her will make you feel like you just hit a perfect 10 girl. As a bonus, she has the real skin texture, where the make-up artist added color and painted little veins here and there. It looks amazingly good! You will notice this a lot in the hands, feet and breast pictures.

One thing I noticed though is that having clean seam lines since a bit more challenging with silicon. Where my SM 136 was perfect, I did notice that the SM 157G had few areas where the lines are more visible. Nothing major, but worth mentioning in an honest review.

Skeleton and head attachment

The skeleton is stiff and she can hold a pose. Like all new dolls, I know that she will loosen up with time. But so far, I am satisfied with the skeleton quality. The doll also has a new head connector system. No more screwing around, the head is attached by simply dropping it on the neck and applying approximatively 10-15 pounds of pressure. The system is great, cannot wait to see how it will hold over time.

Also, another interesting feature is that the doll comes with an attachment system that can be screwed to the neck. When installed, you can hang the doll body to wash it or store it. It makes the ole thing WAY easier.

Head

Her head is beautiful and I asked Star if they could add freckles. The SM make-up artist did a very nice job. I did not retouch anything, the make-up in the picture is how she showed up at my door step.

I ordered the head in soft silicon, but it does feel a bit hard. I will need to confirm with Star if I got the soft one or not. Also, like all silicon heads, there is no oral orifice. So, if you are a blow job guy, silicon is not for you. I personally never used the TPE doll’s oral orifice anyway to avoid destroying their little perfect faces. Also, I am not a big fan of the face bulging and eyes popping out when pushing your meat in.

Notice the nice freckles added by the makeup artist!

I was quite pleased by the new eyes system by SM. They no longer use the half cup design, but rather a spring-loaded system where you press the eye, compressing a small spring, to make the eye move freely. It works perfectly. That new system is ingenious. No more struggling to move the eyes during the photoshoot!

Arms and legs

As said earlier, I am a leg guy. So, the tooth-pick legs design of many manufacturers to save on weight is a big NO for me. The person who did the sculpt of the SM 157G knew what he was doing in that area. I mean WOW.

A picture is worth a thousand words, I mean look at these full calves and thighs. These will make any leg guy drool all over its keyboard.

Upgraded hands and feet

I did order her with the upgraded hands and feet. This is a very interesting technique where SM uses different blend of silicon for the hands and feet. The feet are harder and they are designed to make her stand but they do not have the ugly bolts that the TPE dolls have. I would be alright having her standing in a nice pair of running shoes for a photoshoot. But I would not risk leaving her that way permanently. Briefly, the little feet are sexy and they got rid of these ugly bolts. This is the perfect trade-off if you ask me.

The skin is still smooth to the touch, but squeezing these will give a harder feel, like it would with a real woman hand or feet. SM is also is using stronger wire for fingers and they proved to be quite strong. My SM136 sill have her hand in mint conditions even after 3 years.

Breast

Oh my god they are so yummy!

I ordered her with the gel breast. For those who did not feel the gel breast yet, THEY ARE A GAME CHANGER. The gel breast feels close to a real breast and they feel WAY better than a real woman fake boob. Trust me on this. I was AMAZED by their feel when I first cleaned her.

What can make a man happier than squeezing a nice full G cup with such a perfect shape? The gel also adds some weight to the breast, making them giggle in a very realistic way when she is rocked up and down.

Butt

I did not order the butt with the gel implant, but after feeling the breast, I do regret not having done it. However, since my dolls spent most of their time in their boxes, I have been told by Star not to get the gel butt. The gel tends to flatten out over time when a constant pressure is applied on it. So, for me, I could not do it. But if you intend to keep your doll standing, do order it with gel!

Beth as an ass to die for. Period. Look how thick it and well defined it is. Again, the silicon gives her the perfect softness and squeeze resistance. In my book, this is the perfect 10 ass right there.

MY GOD! Tell me that it is not paradise!

Vagina and anus

SM did it again. They are perfectly located. The sculpt and the make-up are perfect and the touch is super soft. I wonder if a different blend of silicon is used in that area. I will let Star answer this. Briefly, the silicon in that area has nothing to envy to the TPE. The vagina silicon is as soft as the TPE, but her little pussy offers a bit more resistance, which will be LOVED by many.

Sex

She is a virgin on these pictures you perv. I did not have sex with her yet, but just seeing her and caressing her makes me blush. I do expect her to be quite a nasty little silicon gal, but I will let you know my comments as soon as she rocks my world. Her softness, perfect shape and sweet look really does it for me. Cannot wait to spend some time with her.

Recommendations

That doll is something! But like all dolls, there are always areas that need improvement. They are not bad in any way, but constructive criticism is always important. So SM, here are my recommendations:

- Be super careful with the seem lines. It seems that they are not as clean as your TPE dolls. Again, nothing major, but worth mentioning.

- The doll has sometime weird fold while placed in specific positions. This is due by the silicon not being glued to the foam and not being as stretchy as TPE. It is mostly visible in the shoulder bone area and the waist.

Conclusion

The SM 157G is a little synthetic gal to die for. If you are in busty girls, want to deal with reasonable weight and love her looks … she is for you. SM is an awesome manufacturer and you cannot go wrong with them. I am pleasantly surprise by that new silicon lines of dolls and they have made quite a winner so far.

Good work SM, you have the Babel’s Two Thumbs up!!!

Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Introducing Beth, a SM 157G review!

Post by Swan »

Congratulations Babel! Beth is hot - great review and photography! :thumbs_up:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Awesome review! Congrats. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Excellent review. And the beautiful photos are a pleasure for the eyes. :)
It's obvious you're going to have some great times with this very pretty girl! :whistle:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Incredibly thorough and sexy review, thanks for sharing your experienced impressions.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Excellent over all opinion.
Really liked the way you laid it out with text and photos. Very well done. Beautiful lady you have there.

Your photos were very well done as well, they really showed the doll in a clean unedited way. That goes along way and may help someone wishing to contact Star for one of her dolls.

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

setevoltas wrote:Awesome review! Congrats. :thumbs_up:
4891d wrote:Excellent review. And the beautiful photos are a pleasure for the eyes. :)
It's obvious you're going to have some great times with this very pretty girl! :whistle:
Studio wrote:Incredibly thorough and sexy review, thanks for sharing your experienced impressions.
Thanks for the comments guys! :D
justintime wrote:Excellent over all opinion.
Really liked the way you laid it out with text and photos. Very well done. Beautiful lady you have there.

Your photos were very well done as well, they really showed the doll in a clean unedited way. That goes along way and may help someone wishing to contact Star for one of her dolls.

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Justintime! Indeed the only photoshop in my pictures are the logo added to the corner. I do believe in the "non edited" pictures as it helps the forum members in their choice.

Fontainebleau

Post by Fontainebleau »

Excellent review and photos. That detail work is stunning.

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Thank you for posting this!
I have been very curious about SM silicone and you've covered everything I wanted to know.
She is a beautiful doll. Congrats on your purchase!
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello, Babel99. This is a very detailed and true comment! Thank you for your time. First of all, regarding the soft head you mentioned, I can confirm that it is a soft head, and the standard silicone head is harder. Because if the silicone head is too soft, it will be easy to damage, so even if the silicone head is soft, we only make her soft appropriately. Of course, if some customers don't mind that the head is easily damaged, we can also provide softer heads, but you need to tell me in advance when placing an order. Finally I like your photos very much, they look very real, looking forward to more sharing! :glou:
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Sm have great dolls, glad the placement is on point and the body is plump and attractive.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

One thing I did notice on with silicon is that some parts of the doll looks really shiny on pictures. But for some reason, it does not shine in real life. I guess the camera is better at picking ray of lights than our eyes.

Also, silicon is also nice to powder for a velvet smooth touch. I personally use 75% cornstarch mixed with 25% lavender baby powder. It does require less than TPE since the material is not porous.

kikk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kikk »

She is so beautiful!Great job!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I am adding here two pictures that were shared by Star during the manufacturing process.

Since I ordered Beth with custom made freckles, she sent me few pictures of the work of the makeup artist so I could confirm that I was satisfied with it. I wanted the freckle to be not too intrusive and light. Very nice work indeed ...

As well as the ready to ship picture, which I was like "HELL YEAH"

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Babel99 wrote:One thing I did notice on with silicon is that some parts of the doll looks really shiny on pictures. But for some reason, it does not shine in real life. I guess the camera is better at picking ray of lights than our eyes...
This is really interesting information for all those who hesitate between the TPE and the silicone. :thumbs_up:
By carefully adjusting the lighting some photographers manage to avoid shine, but I was wondering what it's like in everyday life, with normal lighting. Your info is reassuring on that point.

Another thing I've noticed in some threads is that photographers say that their TPE dolls look much less 'real' than their silicone dolls, even though it's not really discernible in their photos. The skin of TPE dolls can even be incredibly realistic in some photos (see Setevoltas' photos!). I have the impression that TPE is very photogenic and that the photos mask some of the limitations of this material in terms of realism, whereas silicone is more difficult to photograph. Since you have both kinds of dolls, I'm curious to know your opinion on this.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS