www.passiondolls.com

My First Doll Diary (158 Leanne)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My First Doll Diary (158 Leanne)

Post by Glitch603 »

I'm making this topic to chronicle my first doll experience.

I've been active on this forum for a long time. I love big boobs and I've wanted a big breast doll for a long time. Unfortunately I like big breasts that look big round and fake and most dolls in the big breast catalog have breasts that sag naturally. While that's fine for guys like me big, round, and fake is the way to go. So you can imagine my excitement when about a month or two @Passiondolls announced that they're going to make an all-new ultra busty doll viewtopic.php?f=270&t=124598 . Unfortunately not long after the Coronavirus appeared and that doll got delayed. by this time I decided I couldn't wait any longer. I woke up this morning went to the site and ordered the 158cm "Leanne."

At first I was a bit worried as I just dropped $2k but not long afterwards I started feeling excitement. I finally have my doll being made. My mind is racing about what the first thing I'll do with her when she comes in. Do I hug her, Cuddle on the couch, Hold hands, or simply have her sit next to me as I work?

While I wait in the mean time I figure I would order a few outfits for her. This is where the forums comes in to owners of this doll/ Can you guys recommend to me what clothing sizes fit on her?
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My First Doll Diary (158 Leanne)

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on taking the plunge... as to clothing unless you are looking for something specific you can always dress her in one size outfits which will fit a lot of dolls out there... My suggestion is to wait until you have your doll then you can go cloths crazy... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

Dollarhyde wrote:Congrats on taking the plunge... as to clothing unless you are looking for something specific you can always dress her in one size outfits which will fit a lot of dolls out there... My suggestion is to wait until you have your doll then you can go cloths crazy... :glou:
I was thinking something similar although I want to get her some shoes too does anyone know what size shoe she wears?

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Congratulations. Youre gonna love her. I’ll try and find the answer about the shoes I know someone answered it once when I asked in these threads. Just finding that thread will be a chore.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

One, spandex will be your friend. Two, Amazon is a good place to start because women's reviews will steer you in the right direction for sizing.

My guess for your Leanne will be medium for most things. Small can be fun though for obvious reasons. :mrgreen:

Congrats! That's a great doll.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Glitch603 I'm excited for you and happy to hear you ordered her.
Holding out for the next big/HUGE bust project is hard, especially when I
was reading that topic and started to feel like they were pulling back reducing the size they claim to be aiming for from the start, as I felt they were shooting for a lot bigger than Leanne but now not so much.
Especially one of his comments was for people to buy the Leanne doll and inflate her breast to be larger.
I hope to see some photos from you when you get factory ones as well as possible home pictures
if you're willing to share.
I haven't seen anyone else review or post photos of the Leanne(or I missed them)
so I can't wait and I'm so happy for you.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Congratulations Glitch. From all I have read and seen of Leanne, I would bet money you are going to be very happy with her.

I remember when I first saw Leanne a couple years back or so,... I totally fell in love and swore to the Gods and heaven above that she would be mine one day. :razz:
Well I still haven't order her yet myself, but probably will eventually. In my book she's as close to perfect as can be found for that kind of big boob gal. The hips, legs and butt and realistic waist really send it over the top in checking all the right boxes. :razz: :o :razz:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

I went ahead and bought some Outfits in anticipation of my doll. I bought a lot of novelty Tees in small-size because It was recommended on a few websites that when buying unisex tees you should buy small for women's sizing. I also bought two skirts.
Outfit 1.png
Outfit 1.png (1.94 MiB) Viewed 9062 times
For the first Outfit I saw this shirt at the mall. It made me think of the doll and I couldn't help but laugh at the thought. I bought this one in a large because I wanted to go for a sort of "Boob tent" look when the shirt is tucked into the skirt's waist. I wanted to get leggings to go with it to make it look more "Girl next door" but I remember reading issues of staining with dark colored clothing so Unless I can figure out a fix I'm doing to stick with the shirt and skirt.
Outfit 2.png
Outfit 2.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 9062 times
Same Idea as the first Shirt/skirt combo only this time I bought an extra small V-neck for obvious reasons. I figure if it's too small then I can roll it to make it a baby tee/crop top.
Outfit 3.png
Outfit 3.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 9062 times
We're starting to get indulgent now. I bought some A-shirts for myself and while I was taking them out of the packaging to put into my drawer. It dawned on me. "This ribbed shirt would look amazing on her!" It's a large so I doubt it will fit but since it compressing I'm hoping that is conforms to her size. You can tell I'm willing to experiment.
Outfit 4.png
Outfit 4.png (1.92 MiB) Viewed 9062 times
This one I admit was the most indulgent and in all honesty I don't think it will fit as it's so small. But like the previous I want to try. I saw the stop online and my mind wondered. The 158 would look amazing this shoulder crop top. ad with it a rolled skirt and you have an amazing sight (at least in my mind)

I bought some other novelty tees but none of them really go with the skirt colors so I have to go find some proper bottoms to go with them.

The anticipation is killing me, I can't wait to have her here in my arms.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Glitch603 wrote:I finally have my doll being made. My mind is racing about what the first thing I'll do with her when she comes in. Do I hug her, Cuddle on the couch, Hold hands, or simply have her sit next to me as I work?
Congratulations! Good luck trying to get work done when you have a hot babe like that next to you!

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

Congrats to your purchase, hopefully we will see more soon.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:Congrats to your purchase, hopefully we will see more soon.
That dumb virus might slow down the process but I figure it will be worth it once I get those factory photos.

Hopefully the shipping won't take as long

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

stones wrote:
Glitch603 wrote:I finally have my doll being made. My mind is racing about what the first thing I'll do with her when she comes in. Do I hug her, Cuddle on the couch, Hold hands, or simply have her sit next to me as I work?
Congratulations! Good luck trying to get work done when you have a hot babe like that next to you!
The closeness is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Those are very nice outfits for a beautifully busty and curvy girl.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

GreatPair wrote: I haven't seen anyone else review or post photos of the Leanne(or I missed them)
so I can't wait and I'm so happy for you.
Yes, you missed them. There are quite a few, from Dolllover (I think) to Mason. It in our section of Passion Dolls on TDF.

Also,

viewforum.php?f=317

there is one review there I think.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Glitch603 wrote:
I was thinking something similar although I want to get her some shoes too does anyone know what size shoe she wears?
Shoe can be 4 to 5 US size should be fine.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

INFORMATIONS