Just another FANTASTIC Review for Jeff/BCD

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Just another FANTASTIC Review for Jeff/BCD

Post by Endless War »

I recently purchased three dolls from three different vendors. I was blow away when I discovered these dolls existed and ended up purchasing more on impulse at first than doing the necessary research. I am sure many others have done so as well.

That said, all of the vendors I purchased from delivered as promised. For anyone new, if you choose a TDF approved vendor you can be confident you are in good hands. The admins at TDF do a good job of protecting us from ourselves sometimes.

When considering my experience with all three vendors, however, I personally recommend purchasing from Jeff through BCD. Several things made my experience purchasing from Jeff and BCD stand out from the rest.

1) Personal touch: From the very first email it felt like I was talking to an old friend with the same interests. Not only having someone knowledgeable to bounce ideas off of, but having someone who understand these dolls at a very high level provide advice is outstanding. I presented Jeff with several ideas, and he gave me insight from personal experience and what he's observed to set me up with EXACTLY what I wanted. His advice was honest and I didn't feel like he was just trying to get a sale. He told me what could work, what couldn't, and I was left feeling empowered that I had made the most auspicious choice.

2) Bottom Line: Somehow, Someway Jeff was able to get what I wanted, with the two heads I wanted, with the upgrades I wanted, at a price I am confident I would not have gotten elsewhere. He even went to extra mile to check if I could get a skin tone close to a popular singer I like. Amazing.

3) Communication: Jeff was swift with updates, pictures, and shipping info. Even AFTER the sale, Jeff checked up on us and he is still open to answer all of my questions and provide whatever help I need. He just went out of his way to assist me with a major problem I caused with one of my dolls. It is truly like you have an old friend in the business when you purchase from BCD.

Anyone looking to purchase your first or tenth doll, I highly recommend Jeff and BCD. I will be making all of my subsequent purchases from him in the future.

Thank you,
Endless War.

For reference, here is my doll Solstice who I purchased from BCD.
sDSC_0809.jpg
sDSC_0809.jpg (3.4 MiB) Viewed 1709 times
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS